Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Fathis Munk posted:

MGTOW is men going their own way, so in theory they are supposed to completely cut themselves off from women.

quote:

A masculinity movement that is not mostly anti-feminist has yet to appear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Get rid of scars with this one weird trick!

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
Not a lot of posts make me groan out loud in displeasure, but that one direction one is just awful. I'm sure everyone ate it up though and people who called it fake got the "so you hate suicidal people then?" treatment.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

I'm hitting delete as hard as I can but nothing is happening

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

I could believe that a little boy wants to look at a grown-up book because he wants to be like Mommy and Daddy, but he'd lose interest quickly once he realizes it's about confusing boring grown-up stuff. At best this picture/story is misleading, at worst it's staged ("Okay, take this book and open it up! I'll take a picture!")

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Pick any book you want and jump 200 pages into it to start reading from the middle :v

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

I assume the crying is because they're laughing so hard.
Also, the brother is 10? That definitely scans as a 10-year old. (This story feels like it'd make much more sense if it were an older brother)

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

One Direction killed the sister's cat?

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad
shamcockniall
sexualzayn

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!

I'm the framed plate on the mantle

Kevin Palpatine
Dec 20, 2017
as soon as dad goes away the kid goes back to reading The Turner Diaries

Araenna
Dec 27, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Postal Parcel posted:

I assume the crying is because they're laughing so hard.
Also, the brother is 10? That definitely scans as a 10-year old. (This story feels like it'd make much more sense if it were an older brother)

See, to me it sounded like something a child much younger would say. But I might just be overly influenced by how dumb it is.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

:ironicat:

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
That one's a little funny. :shobon:

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

At least he put himself on the right side of his fake text conversation.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...m=.836c5d737690

Kellyanne Conway couldn't help but make up some fake news of her own:

quote:

Just after arriving in Washington to work for President Trump, Kellyanne Conway found herself in a downtown supermarket, where a man rushing by with his shopping cart sneered, “You ought to be ashamed of yourself! Go look in the mirror!”

“Mirrors are in aisle 9 — I’ll go get one now,” Conway recalled replying. She brushed off the dart with the swagger of someone raised in the ever-attitudinal trenches of South Jersey. “What am I gonna do? Fall apart in the canned vegetable aisle?”

And then everybody clapped, and also there were millions of people there.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Zaphod42 posted:

Is that... supposed to be a burn? Like I feel like even "I'm rubber you're glue" would have been a sharper comeback

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

See? Science proves the JewsMuslims are inferior and must be purged! I'm not a racist, honest!

Danaru posted:

Is that... supposed to be a burn? Like I feel like even "I'm rubber you're glue" would have been a sharper comeback

"Go look in a mirror!"

"Well maybe I WILL AT ONCE!!"

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
'Turn on your monitor.'

'Oops, it was, indeed, off, sorry about that.'

Trebek
Mar 7, 2002
College Slice

That kid is WOKE

Trash Boat
Dec 28, 2012

VROOM VROOM

Zaphod42 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtNswOMmmFw

Izzy
Mar 22, 2010

Gibbering in the void

Zaphod42 posted:

Kellyanne Conway has so little self-awareness that if she did look in a mirror she'd just try to fight her reflection like a bird.

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

Izzy posted:

Kellyanne Conway has so little self-awareness that if she did look in a mirror she'd just try to fight her reflection like a bird.

RACK EM!!!!

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I read that in Valitut Palat in 1983 or something.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

"today i did my job so poorly a child believed that death loomed over him"

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

I'm sure when dealing with children they would save the life or death speech for hte parents to get their consent, then explain it to the kid and emphasize that they will be fine.

At least the stdh author could have made it something like a kidney transplant or something where there's an actual risk of dying to do it, that would be a bit more believable.

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

Seriously, if that were actually true he just admitted to being terrible at his job.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
"Your sister will need to borrow some of your blood for a bit. Don't worry you'll be fi- wait uh I mean it's LIFE OR DEATH could you make sure to face the cameras for maximum likes thanks."

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

What hospital does surgery without a few gallons of universal donor juice in the fridge?

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
"I didn't think anything of it until after we took his blood"

Things a good doctor says

DigitalRaven
Oct 9, 2012

walrusman posted:

What hospital does surgery without a few gallons of universal donor juice in the fridge?

Most, in the UK at least. Many hospitals keep a small amount on hand for emergencies and get what they need couriered in from local blood units, but all it takes is a couple of emergencies and the local supply is blown through.

Vindolanda
Feb 13, 2012

It's just like him too, y'know?

DigitalRaven posted:

Most, in the UK at least. Many hospitals keep a small amount on hand for emergencies and get what they need couriered in from local blood units, but all it takes is a couple of emergencies and the local supply is blown through.

We use the majority of our blood to keep Prince Philip lithe, supple, and ready to face existential national threats (armadas and whatnot).

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

theres literally no amount of blood that can make Phil "lithe" or "supple" and your usage of these terms re: prince philip sickens me.

Vindolanda
Feb 13, 2012

It's just like him too, y'know?

Biplane posted:

theres literally no amount of blood that can make Phil "lithe" or "supple" and your usage of these terms re: prince philip sickens me.

Respect our wigglii Duque

Vindolanda has a new favorite as of 20:48 on Jul 10, 2018

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

Sir Lemming posted:

"I didn't think anything of it until after we took his blood"

Things a good doctor says

Dr...

...Acula

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

go funk yourself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

They write exactly the way I'd expect someone who regularly goes to Hot Topic to write. The "does anyone else do ____" is such a lame way of saying "let me tell you about this ~totally wacky~ thing I came up with". If they aren't still in highschool that is just kind of sad. They know the answer. They know nobody else does. Stop trying to make funky little funkos happen, tumblr user. It's not going to happen.