Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Wellness policies Brock has failed in UFC: 1
Wellness policies Brock had failed in WWE: 0

scoreboard bitch

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Brock hasn't won a fight since he fought a washed up Shane car win who still hosed him up at firsr. get him the hell off my television screen.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Motion to auto-replace Brock with Bork on the forums as per the previous page

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

also it's real hosed up that willie d did a bunch of steroids and then had sex with a girl, and now everyone is trying to copy that

hosed up or fuckin' rad mate?

(Don't do steroids guys it's only like, the 3rd best ever decision I ever made but it was also very silly)

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

What a bad take. God bless daddest man on the planet DC. He’s going to get millions to beat up a pro wrestler.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

Marching Powder posted:

also i'm sorry to hear that this thread is 'clique-ish' and hope it isn't that restricting people from posting their thoughts and is instead the fact that the ufc is boring as poo poo lately. when conor hosed up that bus i saw a big bunch of people i haven't seen post in like 2 years start posting again (and then immediately stop) so maybe they are just living fuller lives without us.

I think it's just established posters vs non established ones, that and your right, there's no point in posting about boring ufc times. I'd rather hear about Matt Lindlands loads.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Im not the one that sees a dude who looks like a japanese schoolgirl squatting a bison and goes "that is totally normal"

nah youre the retarded guy

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

spb posted:

Is DC better than Fedor?

absolutely

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
*5 foot 7 guy with giant cankles and a 6 inch vertical leap* Brock Lesnar has small legs

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Skip My Posts posted:

nah youre the retarded guy

Your insults are like brocks legs: frail and lacking definition

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

devils advocate calls for new posters but the devils biggest advocate is hi mself

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Mr. Carlisle posted:

What era Fedor are we comparing him to

Peak fedor

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

spb posted:

Peak fedor

I am pretty sure most conventional artillery couldn't beat peak fedor

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

What about just ate a whole cheesecake Fedor

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

spb posted:

Pretty sure DC could also eat that cheesecake so it's a wash

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Peak Fedor was scared of Randy Couture and a guy with a muffin top who reads Image Comics

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

spb posted:

Peak fedor

Fedor by round 1 steroid TKO

spb posted:

Fat dad DC vs Cheesecake Fedor is the fight I really long for

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
lol fedor stan, makes sense

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
someone post fedor's calves

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Bluedeanie posted:

Peak Fedor was scared of Randy Couture and a guy with a muffin top who reads Image Comics

Lol

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I'm getting a bit old so I can't remember exactly how much fighters were told to take a dive for Fedor during his peak era, but I'm assuming it's higher enough than 0 that I'd like literal-newborn Cormier's chances during that time

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I am pretty sure most conventional artillery couldn't beat peak fedor

Holy poo poo you're a Fedor fan too? Is there no end to your idiocy?

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
its okay to like fedor (:barf:), but peak fedor is the same as all fedor; never belonging in the UFC thread

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
unless someone asks who is someone really good outside of the ufc who would absolutely get massacred then its appropriate to talk about fedor and aoki

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Of course these casuals would think Fedor wasnt the best. Guess you guys never heard of a little something called PRIDE.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

spb posted:

Two rounds of circling and light jabbing, followed by an absolute war when the trash talk gets to the subject of which jams best compliment french toast

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

This thread aint that cliqueish, doesn't matter who you are, when you say something dumb ( i do it all the time without trying ) people give you poo poo and they forget it, it's all in good fun.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
DC's been dual champion for 3 days and thread activity has ticked up 300%, plus we're getting takes so spicy they could melt our computers

good time to be an MMA fan

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Soothing Vapors posted:

DC's been champion for 3 days and thread activity has ticked up 300%, plus we're getting takes so spicy they could melt our computers

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Soothing Vapors posted:

DC's been dual champion for 3 days and thread activity has ticked up 300%, plus we're getting takes so spicy they could melt our computers

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
I'm really impressed DC beat Stipe while fighting the shame of his belly coming out of his shorts

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Also my thanks to Brock for kicking it all off while wearing that baller boots with pants tucked combo

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Josuke Higashikata posted:

This thread aint that cliqueish, doesn't matter who you are, when you say something dumb ( i do it all the time without trying ) people give you poo poo and they forget it, it's all in good fun.

ive thought more retarded poo poo than most, my bets prove it

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Fedor is going to lose to Chael Sonnen ergo DC would beat Fedor.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

Bundt Cake posted:

I'm really impressed DC beat Stipe while fighting the shame of his belly coming out of his shorts

The Mark Hunt gambit

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
i wish i could have seen jones' sourpuss face when cormier knocked out stipe

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Bundt Cake posted:

its okay to like fedor (:barf:), but peak fedor is the same as all fedor; never belonging in the UFC thread

My man

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I wish we got Fedor vs Lesnar, as funny as his career went in Bellator and Strike Force that would of been amazing

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

mel mudkiper has CTE from training pro wrestling we should be a bit nicer to him, like we would our grandparents

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

spb posted:

Is DC better than Fedor?

Yes. DC actually fights people who win fights , which is something Fedor did like twice in his entire stupid career.

• Locked thread