Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Snacksmaniac posted:

There’s a seven dollar tier and a 15. You need to spend at least 15 for four shows a week. That’s not the absolute worst for a nice product. It’s not great either.
But he’s a certified Cool Guy.

gently caress i like rap music. guess i wont be paying him 30 dollars a month lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
counterpoint about nick being good: nick dipaolo fuckin sucks and is bad

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
B
I
L-L-T
E-T-L-E-Y

Bill Tetley!

talktapes
Apr 14, 2007

You ever hear of the neutron bomb?

TL posted:

B
I
L-L-T
E-T-L-E-Y

Bill Tetley!

Say, hey, whaddaya say... give me a nickel

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Who the gently caress pays for a podcast lol

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

I meant niche product. And he does suck

BrandonGK
May 6, 2005

Throw it out the airlock.

quote:

participation trophies

I can't wait for the unique and edgy hot takes from this tell-it-like-is badass.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I don't mind $5 a month for Chapo or Cum Town, but loving seriously at $30 a month? loving Christ.

Paul Revere 3000
Dec 8, 2007

So like a pimp I'm pimpin'
I got a boat to eat shrimp in
Nothing wrong with my leg
I'm just B-boy limpin'

Can't wait to be triggered by this badass wiseguy that gets punched by women and cries about it on Twitter.

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
Nick Dip has the ability to make me laugh, but in most cases he's like a poor man's Anthony--his highs aren't as high, and his lows are just as low, if not lower, and more frequent (I'm talking more about his radio personality rather than his personal life).

In other words, lmao @ the idea of paying for his podcast

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I feel like I've said this a million times before but guys like Nick/Anthony can be hilarious around the right people, while left to their own devices become unbearable at best and legit racist at worst. Oh well gently caress em I was never going to listen either way

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Ant is so good with Chip and even plain Jim but him alone or confrontational is awful.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Bum the Sad posted:

So that was kind of Ellis time slot right? Now it looks like Ellis is getting moved to west coast pm drive?

please post the butthurt Ellis clips again

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Can someone find a clip for me? It's of Patrice and Anthony talking about pilot/airplane experiences and one of them had a story of the intercom being left on while something was wrong with the plane and the sounds of buzzes were freaking everyone the hell out on the plane.

They started playing with the idea of the intercom being left on during other poo poo and the biggest laugh from me came from when Anthony got his megaphone and started mimicing a plane going down and over the intercom you just hear, in a calm computer voice, PULL UP. PULL UP. PULL UP. I was loving dying listening to this. I had it bookmarked and the clip on youtube was just called "Patrice & Anthony talk about airline pilots" but the link doesn't work anymore :( (dead link). Had a good time watching my older brother doubled over laughing at this over the winter & want to show it to my coworker, but I can't really remember what else they were talking about leading up to the bit.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
anthony and patrice riffing was beautiful. rip

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Ant and Patrice riffing on country music was an exceptional bit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OM_Pe9UbMNo

Ant saying Dierks Bentley's name with the exaggerated Arnold voice never failed to deliver.

EDIT: AND I'LL BE TOUCHING YOUR VULVA TONIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGHT....WITH CLEAN HAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNDSSSS....

Gonz fucked around with this message at 21:46 on Jul 9, 2018

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

I don't really listen to country music in the first place, but I can't take Dierks Bentley seriously to this day because of this bit, it was my first exposure to him.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

Pakistani Brad Pitt posted:

I don't really listen to country music in the first place, but I can't take Dierks Bentley seriously to this day because of this bit, it was my first exposure to him.

Same here. Everytime I hear his name mentioned in some form of media, all I can hear is GYTEEEHAHAAGAAHHHHHHHHHHA DEEERRRKS BENTLEEEEEEEE GYUAHHHHHHH

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God

BrandonGK posted:

What's with these bitter middle Italians thinking we want to pay them money to listen to them rant about blacks?

Who knew you could make a living off Staten Island subs alone?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

JFC posted:

erock knew

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
erock army goin strong

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:coolspot:
Seashells by the
Seashorpheus

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I think it was this thread that introduced me to We Hate Movies, and I've listened to them non-stop, including repeats, for the past 4+ years. I'm a Patron of theirs because they own. :hai:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I feel like I've said this a million times before but guys like Nick/Anthony can be hilarious around the right people, while left to their own devices become unbearable at best and legit racist at worst. Oh well gently caress em I was never going to listen either way

You mean like someone to steer the ship?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Morter posted:

I think it was this thread that introduced me to We Hate Movies, and I've listened to them non-stop, including repeats, for the past 4+ years. I'm a Patron of theirs because they own. :hai:

You mean like someone to steer the ship?

lol, yes, unironically

It's funny how erock is the only member of the show who could take a beating and it's even more true today

Less Claypool
Apr 16, 2009

More Primus For Fucks Sake.

Skip My Posts posted:

anthony and patrice riffing was beautiful. rip

Them talking about ridiculous poo poo in movies or video games were some of my favorite moments of the show.

JFC posted:

Do people in Staten Island have low cholesterol or sumptin :hellyeah: cocksucka

Less Claypool fucked around with this message at 01:45 on Jul 10, 2018

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
We Hate Movies is the best. I'm going to their Baltimore recording for sure.

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006

BrandonGK posted:

I can't wait for the unique and edgy hot takes from this tell-it-like-is badass.
Eyyy ohhhh gabagool, go to Queens if you want the best bagels in the world, eh?

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
Whatever happened to Danny anyway overall

I thought he went to the O&A retirement home which was Rockstar Games

Guess that didn't last since he's in Ohio

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

He did leak that they were working on RDR2 about a year before it was announced. He may not have been there anymore, though.

Goblin
Jun 5, 2003

code:
ftp> put babybambino.jpg
ftp> del gravybaby.png
ftp> del gravybaby2.png
ftp> del gravybaby3.png
ftp> del gravybaby4.png
ftp> del gravybaby5.png
ftp> del gravybaby6.png
ftp> del gravybaby7.png
ftp> del gravybaby8.png
ftp> bye
Lipstick Apathy

Fabricated posted:

Whatever happened to Danny anyway overall

I thought he went to the O&A retirement home which was Rockstar Games

Guess that didn't last since he's in Ohio

in a mental hospital supposedly

naturally Anthony couldn't resist making a series of mocking tweets about it

https://twitter.com/AnthonyCumiacm/status/1009663905168265217
https://twitter.com/AnthonyCumiacm/status/1009666242297368576

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
YOU'D ALL BE DEAD IF IT WASN'T FOR MY DOVID

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I thought that mental hospital stuff was fake, as plausible as it seems

Your Parents
Jul 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich

Stefan Prodan posted:

rofl

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Seashells by the
Seashorpheus

Stefan Prodan posted:

Listen to the replay. :colbert:

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I thought that mental hospital stuff was fake, as plausible as it seems

If you go to that guy’s Facebook page, it’s definitely Danny’s dad. The post about the psych ward has since been deleted but I saw it there earlier.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Stefan Prodan posted:

lol

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer

Morter posted:

Listen to the replay. :colbert:

haha oops, what's JKB tho I don't get it

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Seashells by the
Seashorpheus

Stefan Prodan posted:

haha oops, what's JKB tho I don't get it

Jewy Kike-burger

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbISzd7j1rM&t=83s About 1:30 in

Morter fucked around with this message at 21:37 on Jul 10, 2018

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer

Morter posted:

Jewy Kike-burger

wasnt' the name anthony gave him Heebie Kikeberger though

he might have just repeated the bit with diff names i dunno

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Seashells by the
Seashorpheus

Stefan Prodan posted:

wasnt' the name anthony gave him Heebie Kikeberger though

he might have just repeated the bit with diff names i dunno

Edited for source right before you posted. And it's possible they used HKB. I'll have to listen to the bit again. JKB is the one I remembered though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer

Morter posted:

Edited for source right before you posted. And it's possible they used HKB. I'll have to listen to the bit again. JKB is the one I remembered though.

oh I was thinking of what anthony calls the actual ID4 character, nothing to do with Vos

he prob just did that bit more than once then