Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

mewse posted:

He's jacked. He's a white boy and he's jacked. Deal with it.

we've all done it....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Shadow225 posted:

Buddy of mine said this and I kind of agree: this is a fight that Bork could win.

I don't think that any fighter is capable of taking his first shot. Even Cain couldn't take it. If he takes Cormier down, I don't think that Cormier will have the cardio to get up immediately. Now what happens after the first shot probably favors Cormier, but it depends on how much damage he takes in the interim.

Then again, I thought that there was no way that Stipe was going to lose soooo

brock is going to get absolutely wrecked by cormier

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀

Gay Horney posted:

I've literally seen those secondary titty muscles halfway up his tiddey like that. What is that line. What's going on

they're called "muscles" mate

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

How do secondary titty muscles effect sexual market value and/or posture

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

Collapsing Farts posted:

they're called "muscles" mate

I've seen muscles but this is like his pecs have a belt

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.

Gay Horney posted:

I've literally seen those secondary titty muscles halfway up his tiddey like that. What is that line. What's going on
those are the trapezius minora. the seams cleanly open upon flexion, and delicious mexican-pressed sugar candy tablets fall out

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

Mean Bean Machine posted:

brock is going to get absolutely wrecked by cormier

I compared Brock's wrestling accolades with DC's. DC is the more decorated wrestler and has a record of 23-1-1 compared to Brock's 5-3-1. MMAth.

Brock wins via TKO by laying his giant body on DC and hammerfisting him until the referee waves it off.

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
Brock will defeat Cormier via kamehameha

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Wellness policies Brock has failed in UFC: 1
Wellness policies Brock had failed in WWE: 0

scoreboard bitch

lol this dipshit thinks part timer Brock Lesnar is subject to the wellness policy lmao

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

Collapsing Farts posted:

Brock will defeat Cormier via kamehameha

Don’t be ridiculous.

His finishing move is the F5.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Bundt Cake posted:

we've all done it....

Lol

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Lone Goat posted:

lol this dipshit thinks part timer Brock Lesnar is subject to the wellness policy lmao

He's also a connecticut employee like any of the rest they don't want to drug test so they're not legally allowed to test him.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

Mr. Nice! posted:

He's also a connecticut employee like any of the rest they don't want to drug test so they're not legally allowed to test him.

no one that wrestles in WWE is an employee

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

I stand corrected on no one being able to stuff Brock's first shot.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Lone Goat posted:

:thejoke:

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

MotU posted:

no one that wrestles in WWE is an employee

The superstars are

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

its genuinely impressive how obvious a joke can be and people will still not get it

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
try making them funny and people might get it

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

Mel Mudkiper posted:

its genuinely impressive how obvious a joke can be and people will still not get it

most of your other posts are very stupid and bad so I just thought you were playing to your strengths

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
a bunch of dudes who were super sensitive about a throwaway joke about Brock Lesnar's legs are the ones who think they are the arbiters of whats funny

k

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

a bunch of dudes who were super sensitive about a throwaway joke about Brock Lesnar's legs are the ones who think they are the arbiters of whats funny

k

I am Otis
Sep 22, 2003

Mel Mudkiper posted:

k

k

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

Mel Mudkiper posted:

k

Literally no one has thought you were funny. I get people in here calling me poo poo in equal amounts to people enjoying what I do, literally everyone has said you aren't funny. Take the hint, work on your posting.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Not a good weak for the Croates it seems.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

So

Blagoy Ivanov is making his UFC debut against JDS this weekend. For those who don't know, Ivanov is a Bulgarian combat sambo fighter who beat Fedor in sambo about 6 months before Werdum did. He was then stabbed in the heart. Card looks meeeh overall. I'm curious as to how post-peptide Chad Mendes looks, and I'm interested in how Zingano-Renau plays out, but there's nothing on that one which will make me sad that I'm camping instead of watching it.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Wish I was camping instead of probably watching that card.

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

Mel Mudkiper posted:

k

You would probably have more success if you didn't Dunning Kruger your way into the thread having watched approximately 2.5 fights and talking definitively.
Please continue to think that you trolled the thread

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

CommonShore when you are out in the woods, if you see a hut standing on Brock Lesnar legs you should run away and not pick any blue roses, that is the witch Baba Yaga's home and she is very territorial of her garden

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

CommonShore posted:

Blagoy Ivanov is making his UFC debut against JDS this weekend. For those who don't know, Ivanov is a Bulgarian combat sambo fighter who beat Fedor in sambo about 6 months before Werdum did.

Not very excited for this one. His MMA fights have been lackluster.
If JDS still has a decent chunk of his game left, shouldn't be close. If he's really lost it, Ivanov can plod his way to a grinding decision, or worse, a TKO.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Fat dad becoming multiple weight class champ only kept us from killing each other for less than a week

Bring on the freak show fights at least then we're all laughing at the same poo poo

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Bluedeanie posted:

CommonShore when you are out in the woods, if you see a hut standing on Brock Lesnar legs you should run away and not pick any blue roses, that is the witch Baba Yaga's home and she is very territorial of her garden

Nonzero chance, as I'm camping in Saskatchewan. Thank you for the sage advice.

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?

CommonShore posted:

Nonzero chance, as I'm camping in Saskatchewan. Thank you for the sage advice.

Me too brother. Emma lake?

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Mel Mudkiper posted:

k

Lmao

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Covington really loves wearing his maga hat doesn’t he?

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Covington is growing on me even though I can't stand him or anything he stands for or does

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

Kilometers Davis posted:

Covington really loves wearing his maga hat doesn’t he?

Who doesn’t love a good maga hat? Woodley should be glad Covington is promoting the fight. A fight against RDA would have been a fight pass main event.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

Bluedeanie posted:

If you say "Hut of white, now sit tight" it'll leave you alone.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

eric posted:

Who doesn’t love a good maga hat? Woodley should be glad Covington is promoting the fight. A fight against RDA would have been a fight pass main event.

While I'm sure Tyron will gladly take the money that he may get from a fight with a guy who hasn't actually translated the Chael poo poo to extra buys, I'm also pretty sure that he isn't happy about the same guy being given a platform for racism.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Nierbo posted:

Me too brother. Emma lake?

We're starting somewhere near Moose Jaw and then working our way north and east to visit the girlfriend's relatives who are scattered all over the province.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Charles Gnarwin posted:

While I'm sure Tyron will gladly take the money that he may get from a fight with a guy who hasn't actually translated the Chael poo poo to extra buys, I'm also pretty sure that he isn't happy about the same guy being given a platform for racism.

lol

• Locked thread