Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

flakeloaf posted:

i'm not a submariner but i drowned fourteen children at a holiday location last night

crankin’ it in the shower doesn’t count.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

infernal machines posted:

i'm pretty sure the only requirement is that they submerse.

*inspects toilet contents before flushing*
i just made two mini-submarines, take that elon musk!

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Stereotype posted:

Space-X is just a NASA funded contractor that has blown up an awful lot of rockets and also landed a few so that they can be scrapped for pennies

Stereotype posted:

The flamethrower is an off-the-shelf propane torch with a cosplay shell

Stereotype posted:

The boring company is building a giant worthless tunnel so that rich people don't have to see poor people as much

Stereotype posted:

teslas are $100k cars that murder their occupants

Stereotype posted:

and all his money originally came from paypal: like a credit card but also sometimes your money just disappears.

agreed

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

flakeloaf posted:

i'm not a submariner but i drowned fourteen children at a holiday location last night

amusement park operator?

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
motherfucker this had better be fake! :argh:

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
Musk said he was almost run over by a truck while riding a dirt bike as a kid, which is why Tesla won't be getting into the bike business.

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Jonny 290 posted:

Musk said he was almost run over by a truck while riding a dirt bike as a kid, which is why Tesla won't be getting into the bike business.

http://www.wnem.com/story/38593466/more-than-500-bikes-given-to-children-in-flint-for-summer-bash

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Jonny 290 posted:

miracles into mistakes right there.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
sooo muskman promised twitter he will fix flint's water

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1017149641991680002

kinda

https://twitter.com/leahmcelrath/status/1017169350845976576

woke twitter mob now angry The Thirstiest Billionaire isn't promising to replace all the pipes and also fix the dirty water in 3rd world countries

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

From Pleasure Kevin comes
SUICIDE WATCH: Round The Clock

Boxing Day

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

The musk.

Ran up.

The clock.

This summer.

The clock.

Strikes.

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

Kevin Durand as Elon Musk

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

as if there'd ever be a movie made where elon musk isn't played by elon musk, funded by elon musk, kickstarter, and the US gov.

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
I like how Musk is still janitoring email accounts for some reason; and him being in China is holding it up or something for whatever reason.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
elon musk: global gsuite admin

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe

Hirez posted:

I like how Musk is still janitoring email accounts for some reason; and him being in China is holding it up or something for whatever reason.

its because the guy he told to do it isn't awake yet

fermun
Nov 4, 2009

jeffery
Jan 1, 2013
*looks at non-plumbers plumbing* its a work of abstract art

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe
"lets just give the renters/landlords/homeowners money and have them fix it themselves, bing bong so simple"

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

lmao. why is he so pathologically opposed to experts?

like, i get that he's a tech dweeb and thus can't stomach the idea that anyone might know how to do something better than him, but come on, this is just ridiculous

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

like, i get that he's a tech dweeb and thus can't stomach the idea that anyone might know how to do something better than him, but come on, this is just ridiculous

he's projecting the angst he feels about not being an engineer.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

actually it's because he's an rear end in a top hat piece of poo poo.

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

i hear there's a mod who can do the work AND certify it

https://imgur.com/gallery/tI8ys

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

you know what would really help flint michigan's water issues? cutting corners to save money!

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

in this case i suspect it's run-of-the-mill anti-union sentiment

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

you know what would really help flint michigan's water issues? cutting corners to save money!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

always a welcome sight.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

what the heck

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
elon musk is what happens when you give grover a billion dollars

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

my room mate is sleeping with probably one of the richest people in the country. she’s flat broke and just got a restaurant serving job (yay). but yeah the guy is not attractive. but she preludes conversations about him with how nice his eyes are and how “hard working” he is because he spends maybe 0-5 hours a week at one of his businesses “helping”. of course i don’t hold this against her one bit—because i’m a communist trained in many sex moves,even some illegal ones. but it just goes to show how people will overlook anything and give immediate authority if you have money.

Jonny 290 posted:

elon musk is what happens when you give grover a billion dollars

low windows at the bottom the stairs, but like Tesla’s door handles, the automatically open as you approach!

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
shut up pkev

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
she a gold digger

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

fart simpson posted:

what the heck

move fast and cover things in a foot of water

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
pleasure kevins roomate is banging notch lol

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

fart simpson posted:

shut up pkev

kevins mewlings about other people's good fortune brings me great pleasure

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

PleasureKevin posted:

i’m a communist trained in many sex moves,even some illegal ones.

release the piss tape, pleasurekevin

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

kevin has done nothing to warrent this abuse

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

fart simpson posted:

shut up pkev

The PKEv meter is off the charts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fiedler
Jun 29, 2002

I, for one, welcome our new mouse overlords.

PleasureKevin posted:

my room mate is sleeping with probably one of the richest people in the country... the guy is not attractive.

zuckerberg?