Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BovineFury
Oct 28, 2007
I moo for great justice!
On July 11, get a small Slurpee free at participating 7-Elevens.

The promotion runs from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.

According to the link below, $1 Big Bite hot dogs as well.

Waste a bunch of gas driving to every location in your area!

https://www.delish.com/food-news/a22091971/free-slurpee-day-2018/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
We have a convenience store chain that bought all the 7-11s and everything else in their warpath, now they're invading Portland so have fun with that guys.
$3 blimpies today though

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Idiot Kicker posted:

We have a convenience store chain that bought all the 7-11s and everything else in their warpath, now they're invading Portland so have fun with that guys.
$3 blimpies today though

Which is that?

BovineFury
Oct 28, 2007
I moo for great justice!

Idiot Kicker posted:

$3 blimpies today though

I hope you rioted.

BovineFury
Oct 28, 2007
I moo for great justice!
According to the 7-Eleven store locator, you have some around.

https://www.7-eleven.com/locations/or/portland

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

gonna get a slurpee and a hot dog

BovineFury
Oct 28, 2007
I moo for great justice!

numberoneposter posted:

gonna get a slurpee and a hot dog

If you want to crap nuclear waste, get the Captain Crunch flavor.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

Real Mean Queen posted:

Which is that?

Jacksons.

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

my 7-11 guy lives in a trailer with his mom who is a severe uncontrolled diabetic. i think he spends all his money on that housing and whatever medi-cal wont cover as far as her feet going all gangrene and falling off

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

nice kid and he just gave me a youtube link for his band that plays metal

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

BovineFury posted:

According to the 7-Eleven store locator, you have some around.

https://www.7-eleven.com/locations/or/portland

I don't know what you're talking about.

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

i act like i care but i honestly dont care about pantera or kiss who are both influences

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

7-11 in thailand sold beer and steamed dumplings but no sign of slurpees despite it being perpetually a million degrees

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

but still he makes sure to stock the beef jerky i like (ENJOY brand teriyaki) and i will go to his first show at the firehouse (90717)

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

anyways he is super annoyed at having to work t oday because there is a highschool and a middle school both within walking distance and all those loving kids are going to make everything difficult by swarming for free poo poo and possibly stealing??

BovineFury
Oct 28, 2007
I moo for great justice!

MOOBS! posted:

anyways he is super annoyed at having to work t oday because there is a highschool and a middle school both within walking distance and all those loving kids are going to make everything difficult by swarming for free poo poo and possibly stealing??

And the people grabbing regular sized cups and trying to walk out.

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

point is please treat your 7-11 person ok because they have to deal with so many assholes every day i cant imagine what its like having a whole highschool swarm you every day at 3pm except today there is free poo poo

BovineFury
Oct 28, 2007
I moo for great justice!
There is a 7-Eleven here right down the street from a school. It gets crazy.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

Handen posted:

I don't know what you're talking about.

Jacksons haven't acquired all those yet but just you wait (I'm in Boise though)

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

BovineFury posted:

There is a 7-Eleven here right down the street from a school. It gets crazy.

7-11 workers can be cool as gently caress and can order things you want- if i have to buy a Hurricane 25oz by itself it's 2 for $3. if my boy at 7-11 (this is a guy) orders me 3 packs I pay $3.80 for 3 25oz beers. talk to your liquor store person and they can work with you to make life better

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

but as always suck balls and lick my rear end gbs, i love you

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

BovineFury posted:

On July 11, get a small Slurpee free at participating 7-Elevens.

The promotion runs from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.

According to the link below, $1 Big Bite hot dogs as well.

Waste a bunch of gas driving to every location in your area!

https://www.delish.com/food-news/a22091971/free-slurpee-day-2018/

i love you thank you for telling me this

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
The slurpee machines never actually work tbh

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

The ocean is calling and I must go

The slurpee machines are probably never cleaned either

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
The slurpee machines are 100% full of aids blood iirc tgif

BovineFury
Oct 28, 2007
I moo for great justice!

Enfys posted:

The slurpee machines are probably never cleaned either

At one in the area they let a homeless person wipe down the machine in exchange for a fountain soda.

BovineFury
Oct 28, 2007
I moo for great justice!
I wish 7-Eleven had pickle flavor Slurpee.

https://www.delish.com/food-news/a19458178/sonic-drive-in-pickle-juice-slush-drinks/

Everybody getting drunk on sugar?

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Mother of loving god, the bastards really made a slurpee that tastes like crunch berries

BovineFury
Oct 28, 2007
I moo for great justice!
Crunchberry Slurpee got an A for accuracy from me, but it was too weird for my liking.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
one of my favorite SA posts ever was about some Slurpee expert giving the poster a lecture about how to properly fill a Slurpee cup (the lid goes on first!). no idea who posted it but it was probably like 2010. I wanna read that again

e: "been doing this for years" was the choice quote

Stevie Lee fucked around with this message at 20:49 on Jul 11, 2018

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

BovineFury posted:

Crunchberry Slurpee got an A for accuracy from me, but it was too weird for my liking.

It's uncanny, I kind of liked it, I want to go back...

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

SuperAmerica supremacy

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Stevie Lee posted:

one of my favorite SA posts ever was about some Slurpee expert giving the poster a lecture about how to properly fill a Slurpee cup (the lid goes on first!). no idea who posted it but it was probably like 2010. I wanna read that again

The fuckers at my nearest had an employee stationed at the slurpee machine acting as a bartender filling the lines flavor requests, no self service allowed. She didn't even fill mine up to the brim of the cup, and yes the lid came on last :mad:

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
Big Bite hotdogs are a dollar.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Stevie Lee posted:

my brother had it saved (cause we've been using that line as an inside joke for way too long):

quote:

I was at a 7/11 filling up my huge slurpee cup next to some big fat guy. When I went to put the plastic lid on, it wouldn't fit. It was the right size lid, but it just wasn't snapping onto the cup. Fat guy turns to me and says, "It helps a lot if you put the lid on before you fill the cup up."

"Uh, thanks."

"No problem, I've been doing this for years.

That was the end of that weird little encounter. I go to that gas station a few times a week on my way home, so a couple of visits later I was getting another slurpee. I accidentally filled my cup up before putting the lid on (I would have tried it, I just forgot!) and was once again struggling with the lid. The same guy walks up, puts his lid on with no problem, and fills his cup up. I look at him, and he just shakes his head at me and walks away.

lol

eightysixed
Sep 23, 2004

I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.
They're being cheap. When do the Tacquitos go on sale? :getin:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
what kind of pakled moron didn't figure out to put the lid on before the cup like the very first time they did it lmao goddamn people are stupid

BovineFury
Oct 28, 2007
I moo for great justice!
The floor, what a mess it was.

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Just wear the fucking mask, Bob

I don't care how many people I probably infected with COVID-19 while refusing to wear a mask, my comfort is far more important than the health and safety of everyone around me!

When's the day when you can bring your cup and fill it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

The only day of the year it sucks to live in a Wawa state.

• Locked thread