Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
Hey guys, I've been finding myself thirsty a lot lately, which always seems to happen around summer, and I've usually been drinking water (from the faucet, from a bottle, from a hose, from a cactus, etc etc). However I just returned from running some errands and I saw a guy drinking water and he was uglier and fatter than me. I don't want to get uglier and fatter (I'm ugly and fat enough), so I was looking into alternatives for water. Here's what I've tried so far:

* Gatorade - It's pretty good and sweet and I see a lot of attractive pro athletes using it (to drink), so I'm inclined to drink this. However, it's expensive and I heard it contains water, and those are both deal breakers to me.

* Milk - This comes from a cow, and cows are full of steak, not water, so that's a plus. However it's even MORE expensive, and also it makes me fart and poo poo a lot. So gently caress off farmers.

* Very hard liquor - I looked for 200 proof alcohol and got whatever was the closest to it and now my mouth tastes like pain, so count this option out

* Sand - The opposite of what I'm looking for (makes me thirstier), but it is free and you can find a lot of it at children's playgrounds. I take it home with me because moms don't like it when you eat sand in front of their kids.

* Blood - Drank my own blood and it tasted like poo poo (I was bleeding out of my rear end in a top hat after drinking a quart of sand). Also I figure that eventually I'll run out of blood to drink, and I'll have to move on to something else (like sand).

Are there any viable alternatives to drinking water that you guys have heard about? It needs to taste good and be cost effective and not contain water because I don't want to get fatter and uglier. Thank you and may g*d bless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

it's piss, lowtax.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
Don't do it. Read this post before you make the post you were going to make. Do not make that post.

eightysixed
Sep 23, 2004

I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.
bleach is the obvious answer here.

Fucked-Up Little Dog
Aug 26, 2008

Posting live from the nightmare future of Web 3.0

Scratchmo
lol if you don't hydrate intravenously

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

Lowtax posted:

* Blood - Drank my own blood and it tasted like poo poo (I was bleeding out of my rear end in a top hat after drinking a quart of sand). Also I figure that eventually I'll run out of blood to drink, and I'll have to move on to something else (like sand).

Just add cum and ants.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Bleach absolutely does the trick when I'm thirsty

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

eightysixed posted:

bleach is the obvious answer here.

gently caress

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Banned user tears have electrolytes. they got what plants crave

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
what i find helpful is to dehydrate my water in a bathtub or small kiddie pool with a fan blowing on it until it's all gone, then scrape up the solids and eat them to gain all the necessary nourishment

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Mozi posted:

what i find helpful is to dehydrate my water in a bathtub or small kiddie pool with a fan blowing on it until it's all gone, then scrape up the solids and eat them to gain all the necessary nourishment

What if I just grind up and eat the bathtub?

Cirrhosis Johnson
Jan 9, 2014

Lowtax posted:

What if I just grind up and eat the bathtub?

Then you become the bathtub.

Andenno
May 1, 2009

You should try ice. It's like the diet version of water. As you crunch and munch away your jaw is burning up all those extra water calories.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Cirrhosis Johnson posted:

Then you become the bathtub.
That would piss off my wife, because then I wouldn't be able to drive. So count that out.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Andenno posted:

You should try ice. It's like the diet version of water. As you crunch and munch away your jaw is burning up all those extra water calories.
N(ice) try, but even I know that ice is chock full of water. I did my research.

Kak
Sep 27, 2002
Fresh honey with the bees still on it

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Cum is tasty and full of vitamins and minerals

DISCO KING
Oct 30, 2012

STILL
TRYING
TOO
HARD
Just drink VINEGAR! It's full of liquid, and it's (probably) very hydrating.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Have you considered windshield washer fluid? The downsides are it causes blindness but the advantages include not being able to see yourself get fatter and uglier as well as having streak free underwear.

PincerAttack
Nov 24, 2016
That was a good decision. Drinking water weakens your vertebraes.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Soda has carbonated water. So soda might be out. If you like spicy food have you considered drinking liquid hot magma?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
just diet coke

never drink anything else

Thunderhawk
Dec 31, 2011
Brawndo. It's got what plants need.

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

oil is anti-water, it refuses to even mix with water. olive oil is tasty and healthy, but you can also get crude by the drum

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Kak posted:

Fresh honey with the bees still on it

Yeah I’m gonna go with that over eau de septic corpse. :shuckyes:

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
definitely heavy water, it's much more nutritious

DISCO KING
Oct 30, 2012

STILL
TRYING
TOO
HARD
Gasoline fuels my car, why not your cybernetic body, Lowtax?

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
i get all my nutrients from the sun, staring at it mainly

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
Try some syrup. Not very watery, and lots of good calories for energy!

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

DISCO KING posted:

Gasoline fuels my car, why not your cybernetic body, Lowtax?
At $3.00 a gallon, I'd be a fuel to fool up! See what I did there. That's comedy (jokes).

Lemon
May 22, 2003

human shite

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Andenno posted:

Hot steam is the diet version. Ice is the fatty dessert of water.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

box wine, op

when you've drunk it, hey, free box

Lesgoon
Jan 16, 2004
You should try mayonnaise op. Pro tip tho, get a big jiggly bowl of that white nectar and give it a solid 2 minutes in the microwave first.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
You could just switch to very hydrating foods. Sand is too dry, but watermelon (just a name) or cantaloupe and maybe wet cat food?

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
Pepsi Zero Sugar. Best tasting diet soda imho.

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

go keto with a tall glass of rendered hog fat

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

"i STarTed this TOIlEt Of A tHreaD aNd HAve sOmEHOW aVoidEd A red teXt"
SEMEN, OP

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Is your skin absorbent? If you have bad skin it can betray you by putting too much into your system while bathing. Swap to dry soaps and a mixture of sand and water to keep it svelte.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

• Locked thread