Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
b-, can you still hint?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

op and ledger updated

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Toalpaz posted:

It's honestly suspicious that people didn't solve it earlier.

YOU GOT A CLUE TO THE PUZZLE YOU JERK

IT IS IN DISCORD AND I AM VIEWING IT RIGHT NOW

THE CLUE MAKES THE SOLUTION OBVIOUS

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

merk posted:

YOU GOT A CLUE TO THE PUZZLE YOU JERK

IT IS IN DISCORD AND I AM VIEWING IT RIGHT NOW

THE CLUE MAKES THE SOLUTION OBVIOUS

Check the timestamp dumb dumb. I had it solved already pal.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
https://discordapp.com/invite/uWhzDsf

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Heh

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I'm sorry folks today's my day off. I'm such a sucker for this kinda thing.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Huge updates coming

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
https://discordapp.com/assets/5d15d81bc39f310bfa589fc4276c6d49.svg

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

The game is now a posse game. The first person to four votes will be eliminated each day.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
##vote b-

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I think he scavenged bifs alignment. She flipped town.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

3 locks close

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

I think he scavenged bifs alignment. She flipped town.

Lmao dude

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

b-minus1 posted:

Lmao dude

Playing with you is awful.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

merk posted:

Thanks

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
The lead has been analysed and the words and symbols translated and experts say the tablets date from within a few years of Jesus’ ministry.

The tablets suggest that Christ was not starting his own religion, but restoring a thousand-year-old tradition from the time of King David.

And the God he worshipped was both male and female.

Central to the books is the idea that Christ promoted worship in Solomon’s Temple where the very face of God was believed to be seen - and this is where the episode with the moneylenders in the Bible came from.

One of the books bears resemblance to how the Book of Revelations is described as it has seven seals.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

merk posted:

Merk unvote yourself

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
When James heard of his suffering and was much distressed, they awaited the sign of his coming. And he came after several days. And James was walking upon the mountain which is called “Gaugelan”, with his disciples, who listened to him because they had been distressed, and he was […] a comforter, saying, “This is […] second […]” Then the crowd dispersed, but James remained […] prayer […], as was his custom.

And the Lord appeared to him. Then he stopped (his) prayer and embraced him. He kissed him, saying, “Rabbi, I have found you! I have heard of your sufferings, which you endured. And I have been much distressed. My compassion you know. Therefore, on reflection, I was wishing that I would not see this people. They must be judged for these things that they have done. For these things that they have done are contrary to what is fitting.”

The Lord said, “James, do not be concerned for me or for this people. I am he who was within me. Never have I suffered in any way, nor have I been distressed. And this people has done me no harm. But this (people) existed as a type of the archons, and it deserved to be destroyed through them. But […] the archons, […] who has […] but since it […] angry with […] The just […] is his servant. Therefore your name is "James the Just”. You see how you will become sober when you see me. And you stopped this prayer. Now since you are a just man of God, you have embraced me and kissed me. Truly I say to you that you have stirred up great anger and wrath against yourself. But (this has happened) so that these others might come to be.“

But James was timid (and) wept. And he was very distressed. And they both sat down upon a rock. The Lord said to him, "James, thus you will undergo these sufferings. But do not be sad. For the flesh is weak. It will receive what has been ordained for it. But as for you, do not be timid or afraid”. The Lord ceased.

Now when James heard these things, he wiped away the tears in his eyes and very bitter […] which is […]. The Lord said to him, “James, behold, I shall reveal to you your redemption. When you are seized, and you undergo these sufferings, a multitude will arm themselves against you that <they> may seize you. And in particular three of them will seize you - they who sit (there) as toll collectors. Not only do they demand toll, but they also take away souls by theft. When you come into their power, one of them who is their guard will say to you, ‘Who are you or where are you from?’ You are to say to him, 'I am a son, and I am from the Father.’ He will say to you, 'What sort of son are you, and to what father do you belong?’ You are to say to him, 'I am from the Pre-existent Father, and a son in the Pre-existent One.’ When he says to you, […], you are to say to him […] in the […] that I might […].”

’[…] of alien things?’ You are to say to him, 'They are not entirely alien, but they are from Achamoth, who is the female. And these she produced as she brought down the race from the Pre-existent One. So then they are not alien, but they are ours. They are indeed ours because she who is mistress of them is from the Pre-existent One. At the same time they are alien because the Pre-existent One did not have intercourse with her, when she produced them.’ When he also says to you, 'Where will you go?’, you are to say to him, 'To the place from which I have come, there shall I return.’ And if you say these things, you will escape their attacks.

“But when you come to these three detainers who take away souls by theft in that place […] these. You […] a vessel […] much more than […] of the one whom you […] for […] her root. You too will be sober […]. But I shall call upon the imperishable knowledge, which is Sophia who is in the Father (and) who is the mother of Achamoth. Achamoth had no father nor male consort, but she is female from a female. She produced you without a male, since she was alone (and) in ignorance as to what lives through her mother because she thought that she alone existed. But I shall cry out to her mother. And then they will fall into confusion (and) will blame their root and the race of their mother. But you will go up to what is yours […] you will […] the Pre-existent One.”

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
“And he kissed my mouth. He took hold of me, saying, “My beloved! Behold, I shall reveal to you those things that (neither) the heavens nor their archons have known. Behold, I shall reveal to you those things that he did not know, he who boasted, ”[…] there is no other except me. Am I not alive? Because I am a father, do I not have power for everything?“ Behold, I shall reveal to you everything, my beloved. Understand and know them, that you may come forth just as I am. Behold, I shall reveal to you him who is hidden. But now, stretch out your hand. Now, take hold of me.”

“And then I stretched out my hands and I did not find him as I thought (he would be). But afterward I heard him saying, "Understand and take hold of me.” Then I understood, and I was afraid. And I was exceedingly joyful.

“Therefore, I tell you judges, you have been judged. And you did not spare, but you were spared. Be sober and […] you did not know.

"Renounce this difficult way, which is (so) variable, and walk in accordance with him who desires that you become free men with me, after you have passed above every dominion. For he will not judge (you) for those things that you did, but will have mercy on you. For (it is) not you that did them, but it is your Lord (that did them). He was not a wrathful one, but he was a kind Father.

"But you have judged yourselves, and because of this you will remain in their fetters. You have oppressed yourselves, and you will repent, (but) you will not profit at all. Behold him who speaks and seek him who is silent. Know him who came to this place, and understand him who went forth (from it). I am the Just One, and I do judge. I am not a master, then, but I am a helper. He was cast out before he stretched out his hand. I […].

”[…] and he allows me to hear. And play your trumpets, your flutes and your harps of this house. The Lord has taken you captive from the Lord, having closed your ears, that they may not hear the sound of my word. Yet you will be able to pay heed in your hearts, and you will call me ‘the Just One.’ Therefore, I tell you: Behold, I gave you your house, which you say that God has made - that (house) in which he promised to give you an inheritance through it. This (house) I shall doom to destruction and derision of those who are in ignorance. For behold, those who judge deliberarate […].“

On that day all the people and the crowd were disturbed, and they showed that they had not been persuaded. And he arose and went forth speaking in this manner. And he entered (again) on that same day and spoke a few hours. And I was with the priests and revealed nothing of the relationship, since all of them were saying with one voice, ‘Come, let us stone the Just One.’ And they arose, saying, 'Yes, let us kill this man, that he may be taken from our midst. For he will be of no use to us.’

And they were there and found him standing beside the columns of the temple beside the mighty corner stone. And they decided to throw him down from the height, and they cast him down. And they […] they […]. They seized him and struck him as they dragged him upon the ground. They stretched him out and placed a stone on his abdomen. They all placed their feet on him, saying 'You have erred!’

Again they raised him up, since he was alive, and made him dig a hole. They made him stand in it. After having covered him up to his abdomen, they stoned him in this manner.
The (Second) Apocalypse of James

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

merk posted:

b-, can you still hint?

I don’t think so. It was one shot

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
If sniper and/or Fisk are scum then the game is broken

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
I remain VT, as terminally lost as the day I was born, and unsure of how to remedy that.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

sniper4625 posted:

I remain VT, as terminally lost as the day I was born, and unsure of how to remedy that.

Follow the invite friend. You can do some catching up there.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
##unvote

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I don’t think Toal is scum now. His discord chat before anyone else joined was super townie.

I think Khris is scum though. He’s done nothing but always kind of been around tossing out opinions that seem helpful on the surface but are just crap.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Nobody has been dumb enough to post this yet so let's see what happens:

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I love how the file name is red herring too.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
What is this discord chat? That link didn’t work for me

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
https://discord.gg/2tqQCu

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

merk posted:

I don’t think Toal is scum now. His discord chat before anyone else joined was super townie.

I think Khris is scum though. He’s done nothing but always kind of been around tossing out opinions that seem helpful on the surface but are just crap.

lol yeah, as I mentioned before, I think Khris is a pretty okay pick. But then again, Khris really did find a puzzle that lead to the locks and discord.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I’m out of the house for the night, please don’t join the discord if you’re not alive in the game

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
There’s one lock left in discord.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Still not working for me.weird

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009