Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Diqnol posted:

The only day of the year it sucks to live in a Wawa state.

At least we get Hoagiefest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~
I got a slurpee for the first time in forever the other day. Blue flavor, of course. It tasted like those sweet summers of misspent youth.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

MOOBS! posted:

my 7-11 guy lives in a trailer with his mom who is a severe uncontrolled diabetic. i think he spends all his money on that housing and whatever medi-cal wont cover as far as her feet going all gangrene and falling off

:( why is healthcare such a hellscape in the US? dude shouldn't have to work a shity job just to slow his mom's slide to an ugly death, and have nothing to show for it.
I hope today isn't too miserable for him

fibblins
Dec 21, 2007

party swan
American 7-Elevens are absolutely awful compared to the ones in Japan and Korea. The coffee over there is actually good, for example. They have big machines with bean hoppers that grind a cup on demand. Here you're lucky if your 7-Eleven's coffee is still warm, if there's even any left.

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Toss a megaslurp to the diabetes mom and tell her to think of chocolate rabbits

• Locked thread