Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
Whataburger
In-N-Out
Five Guys
Shake Shack
Please kill me I hate America so much gently caress PISS
View Results

• Locked thread
Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Wow nice just-above-mcdonalds burgers you guys got. I mean I've seen the online videos and the hype and poo poo and THIS is what I get? THIS poo poo?

The buns are literally mcdonalds buns, all the toppings are normal fast food garbage frozen fare, and it even gives you that hour-later taste in your mouth like all the others. Carls Jr. (Hardees) got better onion rings than this sorry rear end poo poo.

Oh WOW spicy ketchup!!! This is what you rep? Holy gently caress. LMAO./ Forever.

Stripes is cool though. They got Slurpees AND Mexican food. So I'm extremely down with that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

Looks like someone forgot to get a honey butter chicken biscuit.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
I only went there once at like 3 in the morning and it took them like 20 minutes to bring our order out which was just like a cheeseburger and fries each. They brought out one cheeseburger, one fry, and one burger with no cheese on it. They gave us an attitude when we said it was wrong and asked if we "really" wanted them to go get another cheeseburger and an order of fries. Of course we do rear end in a top hat give us what we paid for.

It wasn't even good and if I wanted to wait forever for lovely food with a bunch of rowdy drunk people at 3 in the morning I'd just go to Dennys.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Look atnthis loving huge dipshit rear end retard

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
Shake Shack is great. In-N-Out is great if you want a little burger with your salt. Whataburger is good, particularly their fries. Five Guys tastes like the patty was actually in the armpits of five guys.

The shakes at Shake Shack are surprisingly mediocre.

Genesplicer fucked around with this message at 08:15 on Jul 12, 2018

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

The best fast food burger is fuddruckers. Just don't order the gimmicky one pound burger because it will either be way overcooked and dry or raw mush in the middle. also they have a funny name.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
mf Rally’s man. They got a rally’s right in the middle of the hobo drifter section of Fresno. Ambiance. :discourse:

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
Chinatown has made me want to go and get a nice burg from a slightly upmarket burger franchise

Except instead I know I will stop at the slightly upmarket schnitzel place and get a wrap with beef snitchz, curry mayo, jalapeño, grilled capisum, butter lettuce and onions. Also can get it on a burger but the wrap is nicer

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

genesplicer posted:

Shake Shack is great. In-N-Out is great if you want a little burger with your salt. Whataburger is good, particularly their fries. Five Guys tastes like the patty was actually in the armpits of five guys.

The shakes at Shake Shack are surprisingly mediocre.

Double Double or nothing duderino. Shake Shack is a publicly owned cancer at this point. Its metastasizing its way towards the replacement for McDonalds. Make no mistake.

Also one of the Whataburger employees was asking a dining DHS agent how to get a job that also made me go WTF. I guess in Laredo its either being a Fed or being unfed. Oh well.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

mf Rally’s man. They got a rally’s right in the middle of the hobo drifter section of Fresno. Ambiance. :discourse:

gently caress dude all the old Rally's DOUBLE DRIVE-THRU's here are now taco shops (bless them)

But those burgs were prime.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i like to eat a burger from time to time

by burger i mean rear end

by time i mean rear end

by to time i mean to rear end

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i like to eat a rear end from rear end to rear end

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Dolphin posted:

i like to eat a rear end from rear end to rear end

not gonna argue here dude

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
one set up near me and i tried it and didnt like it but apparently its pretty bad compared to other whataburgers. either way the cheese tasted like loving velveeta and they charged extra to add it

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Blast of Confetti posted:

one set up near me and i tried it and didnt like it but apparently its pretty bad compared to other whataburgers. either way the cheese tasted like loving velveeta and they charged extra to add it

ate it last night and yep that sounds about right

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters
Their chicken strips are good and you get toast and fries. Sonic has better burgers and pretty much everything else imo.

meet girls at the store
Nov 4, 2002
I arranged a connecting flight through Dallas (Love Field) specifically so I could try the airport Whataburger.

I should have connected through Denver.

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
suck my fuick chinaman i'll smash you all over them french fries motherfucker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yj4IxL-58N8

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

DogonCrook posted:

Their chicken strips are good and you get toast and fries. Sonic has better burgers and pretty much everything else imo.

yeah my gf got some kind of patty melt and i think i hosed up big by assuming a place that named its self after a hamburger would have good burgers and should have gotten the melt

after starting to eat healthier all fast food seems kind of bad now tho because all i can taste is a bunch of salt so ymmv i guess

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters
I mean wendys has better burger

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

DogonCrook posted:

Sonic is pretty good, just never go there with someone who likes arguing about tipping.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
I don't buy it. Everyone always talks about whats better that whataburger. SHOW ME. Plant a loving stick in the ground and summon up someplace that's better. There's good mom and pops, but you want to talk about better? Better? gently caress you, man. Where's your people? Make me a goddamn burg for nothing and make it tasty.

Buncha drat yankees.

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

DogonCrook posted:

I mean wendys has better burger

Nope.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I'm gonna get a Whataburger when I move to Florida, and then probably another one at another, later time!

Rally's is cool except in the summer if you don't have a car cause you gotta use the walk up window then stand out in the blazing heat while they make your burg.

It's cool to see a bunch of construction workers doing it though because they're outside all day and don't give a fuuuuuck.

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA
Whataburger is chonguss, just turrible. Whatabadburger. Five Guys used to be dece but they getting way cheap now. InNOut is still pretty legit but fries are rear end (get them well done+aminal style if you get them at all). Haven't tried Habit yet, nor Steak Shake.

I live in Sonoma County tho so I can just get primo-grass-fed-this-was-a-cow-this-morning for hella cheap from the dudes that graze next to my folks place, so I just do that. Some folks live in a food desert I live in the fuckin food rainforest and life. Is. Good!

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
A couple weeks ago my coworker got a burger from five guys and when he opened the burg up they had forgotten to put the meat on it.

How do you forget the burger part of the burger lol

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

AttackBacon posted:

Whataburger is chonguss, just turrible. Whatabadburger. Five Guys used to be dece but they getting way cheap now. InNOut is still pretty legit but fries are rear end (get them well done+aminal style if you get them at all). Haven't tried Habit yet, nor Steak Shake.

I live in Sonoma County tho so I can just get primo-grass-fed-this-was-a-cow-this-morning for hella cheap from the dudes that graze next to my folks place, so I just do that. Some folks live in a food desert I live in the fuckin food rainforest and life. Is. Good!

what the heck is chonguss

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
It's funny that ground up cow balls and gums between two cheap pieces of bread is one of the most popular fast foods in the world

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."

ballistics statistics posted:

Looks like someone forgot to get a honey butter chicken biscuit.

i havent had whataburger in a very long time but a podcast i listen to did a parody march madness episode of fast foods. one dude went on about this honey butter biscuit. he said swap the reg biscuit for the jalapeno one... this is embedded in my memory.

https://www.nobodylikesonions.com/2018/04/05/nlo-1286-starch-sadness-2018/

idk if i agree with the winner

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Never meet your heroes, bro. A lesson I learned when I went to In-N-Out.

Qpid Stunt
Jul 4, 2018
You know a burger is poo poo when it comes out looking the same as it did going in.......

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
Culver's is low-key way better than most of the hyped up burger chains. Delicious burgers, great fries, amazing cheese curds, awesome custard, solid fish sandwiches. What's not to love?

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Culver's is low-key way better than most of the hyped up burger chains. Delicious burgers, great fries, amazing cheese curds, awesome custard, solid fish sandwiches. What's not to love?

Culver's fries are merely 'decent' but I did not know about the custard, this bears further investigation

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Chinatown posted:

Also one of the Whataburger employees was asking a dining DHS agent how to get a job that also made me go WTF. I guess in Laredo its either being a Fed or being unfed. Oh well.

problem solved, nothing is good in Laredo

Rock Paper Tongue
Oct 24, 2016

May cause birth defects

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Their curds are good, but their burgs are too drat greasy and every single Culver's employee I see is horrifically depressed.

Five Guys is good, but I'd rather not pay 20 loving dollars for a burger, fries, and a drink.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Dangerous Minority posted:

Their curds are good, but their burgs are too drat greasy and every single Culver's employee I see is horrifically depressed.

Five Guys is good, but I'd rather not pay 20 loving dollars for a burger, fries, and a drink.

Don't get the bacon double and the fuckin extra extra large fries and three sodas then fat rear end. Who the gently caress spends $20 at Five Guys?

Peddle2thaMetal
Apr 17, 2012

ooooooooo yeaaaahhh
A-1 Thick n Hearty burger is good stuff. Also the #5+jalapenos. Pretty much everything at Whataburger is decent.

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

You people sure eat a lot of burgs.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

In-n-out is the most overrated burger joint I've ever eaten at. Shake Shack is a close second.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
Freddie's is pretty good. It's like a better Steak n' Shake.

• Locked thread