Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
Yes, but it's a secret.
View Results

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Revamped the OP. Here’s the essentials! Now with a new player guide right below!!!

Characters you can play

There’s always more coming too. It’s grown a lot. We got over 100 now.

Clans/Alliances

Marble Hebrons

I AM GOON

Catman’s Shameful Secret

I strongly suggest you join an alliance. If not, come here:

Discord

Marvel Strike Force’s very own channel: https://discord.gg/kV2HaFf

Come chill.

NEW PLAYER GUIDE

The OP has turned into a new player’s guide at this point. This is from reddit. It is a very, very good guide. It’s updated as of June 7, 2019!

What is Marvel Strike Force?

If you are here, then you probably have either already started playing Marvel Strike Force or you are interested in beginning the game.

For those who aren’t, or you want more information, Marvel Strike Force is a turn-based action RPG. It is very similar to other gacha games that are out there, with multiple characters to collect and rank up, synergies between characters and PVE/PVP battles.

If you have played anything like Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes, Summoners War or DC Legends, then you know the general gist of things. You will start with some weakish characters provided during the tutorial missions, and have the option to farm other characters after then.

Best Resources

http://msf.gg Community website with information about characters, these guys work really hard to maintain the website and do a fantastic job.

Terminologies

Here are a few different terms that you might be seen thrown around.
Buff: A positive effect on your characters, shown with a green picture.
Stealth
Offense Up
Defense Up
Speed Up
Deflect
Taunt
Evade
Counter
Deathproof
Regeneration
Assist Next
Immunity

Debuff: A negative effect on your character, shown with a red picture
Offense Down
Defense Down
Speed Down
Blind
Stun
Bleed
Heal Block
Ability Block
Disrupt

Ability Energy: Basically how “charged” one of your skills is. Needs to be fully charged to use.

Cleanse/Clear Negative: Removes negative effects from your characters

Dispel/Clear Postive: Removes positive effects from the enemy/enemies

AoE: Area of Effect (Divided into adjacent and all enemies)

Chain: Will hit one enemy, and then “chain” to the next one across. Deadpool can also chain back to enemies he has already hit.

G13, G12, etc. - Gear 13, Gear 12, basically what Gear your character is currently at

3*, 4*, 5* - What star your character is currently at

RS - Red Stars

Currencies

Gold : This is the general currency used for the Supplies store, levelling up characters, levelling character’s gear and combining their gear, and basically everything. Gold is very accessible, and you’ll get a lot of it. The bad part is that you need way more than you could ever possibly get. Make use of it when needed, but try and save some to level your characters up as you go. Keep some in reserve for unlocking characters and combining their gear too.

Power Cores: This is the “premium” currency. Lucky for us, FoxNext hands out a few each day to you. It’s primarily obtained from levelling up, doing your daily missions, spending real money and Arena Payouts each day.

You want to spend this on 3 times the Energy Refresh per day
If you get extra, you can do 3 times the 100 Energy Refresh too. DO NOT DO THIS UNLESS YOU ARE WHALING
You could refresh a node to get more than 5/10 tries per day at it. I would suggest refreshing in these circumstances
You need a 3rd Villain to be able to enter the Villain Campaign
Once you unlock the Jessica Jones node and start farming her until unlock
Once you unlock the Iron Fist node and start farming him until unlock

Free Energy Refill Credit: Obtained through achievements and Daily Missions, these allow you to make energy refreshes. Keep in mind that the cost for these is equal to the current cost to refresh with power cores. They supplement and give you one refresh a day usually.

Arena Credits: You get 250 Arena Credits each day for completing the daily mission to do 2 Arena Battles, and also an amount of Arena Credits based on your ranking.

Blitz Credits: Provided for winning Blitz Battles, completing Blitz Milestones and the Blitz daily mission.

Raid Credits: The most controversial of currencies, most people have a different idea on how to spend them.

Blitz Charges: These are obtained through daily missions and challenges. Used to refresh your characters to continue competing in Blitz. They are vital to getting a high score in Blitz.

Free Raid Energy Refill Credit: One of the rarest Currencies, it is only obtained through special events or purchasing Offers. These take the place of cores to refresh your raid energy.

Health Charges: Obtained through Challenges, these are used to heal your characters in raids and revive them. In raids, your character's health is persistent in each node. Therefore, between nodes you may want to heal them at times.

Raid Tickets : These are earned once you join an Alliance at level 20. You can earn 600 per day, and they go straight towards your Alliance. They are used to open Raids for your Alliance, which will be described below.

First Day

Or more precisely, first things to be doing.

When the newcomer pack becomes available, GET IT. They are incredibly helpful characters. If you are one of those people who likes to spend a little bit of money on games, this is the best value you will find. Below is an example of one of the New Player offers.

The current offer is for Venom. This gives you a very easy option to get 3 Villain Characters which are required. If you ever intend on spending GET THIS.

Other offers worth buying are:
The New Player Orb Bundle
The level 10, 15, etc, Power up packs for cores if you have them (This is a good F2P option to get some quick gold and training mats)
Any deal that includes Iron Fist or Daredevil to unlock them as they are both wanted desperately for your Defenders team

Complete as many story missions as you can, to unlock character nodes and gear nodes that are required!
Try to three star any nodes that you do complete. This means that you will be able to go back and Auto-Complete that node, saving time in the future.
Unlock three different Villains as soon as possible. I refreshed the node for Bullseye to ensure I got him as soon as possible on the first day using cores.

Where to Obtain Characters

Currently, there are a few ways that characters are introduced and able to be obtained.
Arena/Raid/Blitz Store
Farming Campaign nodes
The Milestones and Rewards in Blitz
Event Campaigns (A limited time campaign mode that rewards orbs for new characters)
Event Raids (A limited time raid that you complete as an alliance for orbs of characters)

To find out where a character is farmable from, you can click FIND when you select them in the Roster screen.

Characters to Work On

There is a general order that I would suggest working on things included in the above image. Basically you want to go:
Defenders to the point they can clear as much as needed
Build up a good Villains team (preferably including some Cosmic characters to get started in that campaign)
Farm for Star-Lord from the above characters
Then Nick Fury and his team of SHIELD minions
Start looking at Magneto, Shuri and Phoenix based on Red Stars etc.
Characters to Farm

The characters below are the ones I suggest you farm early, as they will get you far. However, there are definitely a lot of other options from the stores (for example, Deadpool from Arena Store) that you want later on.

Early Campaign Nodes
Yondu (Heroes 1-9) - Amazing character all round. He summons Ravagers to do his bidding, dispels enemy buffs and has an amazing AoE ability.
Jessica Jones (Villains 2-9, Nexus 4-9) - A part of our ideal team, she is an amazing debuff cleanser, has a nice dispel to help get rid of pesky taunts and generates ability energy
Merc Lt (Villains 3-3) - An amazing Villain who can help get you through the campaign and is viable late game
Iron Fist (Nexus 1-9) - A part of our ideal team, he hits very hard and has a really good heal when paired with Defenders.
Punisher (Heroes 1-6) - Works incredibly well with our first team, the Defenders. Provides amazing damage, and synergy for the rest of the team.

Arena Store
Drax - Good early game tank, with an auto-taunt at the start of the match. Can take a beating, but easily dispelled later in the game.
Daredevil - Heavy hitter. Is immune to blind though, so isn’t bothered by Hawkeye. Good for Blitz, where you can build a team to compliment him.
Mordo - Amazing mystic and cosmic toon, he is very good at controlling the battleground, used for the

Blitz Store
Luke Cage - A vital tank for the Defenders team, while you get him for free it’s great to be able to get him higher stars and more health.
Gamora - Amazing brawler, who packs a punch and can get another turn if she gets a kill. Definitely worth investing, especially for Cosmic Campaign.
Spider-Man - One of the greatest characters after his character. He inflicts Defense Down on his opponents, and can follow up with a lot of damage. Great for the Brawler challenge and for the City events.
Crossbones - My personal favourite character. While the game calls him a protector, he is more of a bruiser crossed with a Nuke. He shouldn’t be used for his tanking or taunt, but more for the Nuke that he unloads on the enemy.
Merc Riot Guard - He is a great tank, has the ability to give others defense up and a great block chance. While he isn’t A team material, he is great for the Mercenary Gold Event.

Raid Store
GEAR - This can’t be emphasized enough, gear is the number one thing to buy from the raid store. Most purple gear and blue gear is obtainable from here, but the most important ones when starting are Basic Catalysts and Advanced Phosphates. Advanced Basic Catalysts and Advanced Unstable Molecules are good choices too. Both of these don’t come in easy, and are very important for a lot of amazing characters. However, there are a few characters you definitely want to get from there. Originally, you won’t have enough resources to get both so focus on the characters.
Hand Sentry - Great “tank". Stealths everyone and puts evade on them. Counters a lot of teams who rely on AoE, especially characters like Yondu. Currently one of the best characters on Arena Defense.
Rocket - Amazing damage dealer, who can wreck face in the right team. He is used for Blaster, Cosmic and Raids especially when paired with Star-Lord.

Blitz

Blitz is the games most crucial game mode, in my opinion. It is the way that a lot of new characters are introduced, has some of the best rewards and has some of the best characters to purchase from it’s store. It also rewards a fair chunk of gold as well, which is the most important currency.

With that in mind, it’s also very difficult. You need to balance multiple teams and have multiple teams that win at a high rank to be able to get optimal points. As a new player, I would suggest TRYING to get top 10% in every blitz, but this is going to take quite a while to achieve.

Blitz is difficult to explain. Basically, you take a squad into the fight to battle other squads. You want to win, and you earn points for winning. When a character competes in a battle, win or lose, they go on a cooldown for 2 hours. To use them again before that, it costs 5 Blitz Charges. Then 10. Then 20, and so on. You basically need to make the best use of your WHOLE roster to be able to climb.

As you win battles, your multiplier gets higher as you climb tiers. That means you can eventually get to the highest tier (8.3) and keep winning over and over to get the best points. This is really difficult, as your opponents get harder each time you win a battle. If you lose a battle, you drop down to the lowest rank in that tier (eg. Tier 1.4 to 1.0) and need to climb again. Lose a battle at the lowest rank of a tier, and you drop down to the next tier (eg. 7.0 to 6.0)

There are currently 2 Shards for Blitz. Beginner and the Normal bracket. You will be in the beginner bracket for 30 days before graduating. Take advantage of it as best you can!

Don’t be disheartened if you don’t score well on the first few Blitzes after you get out of the beginner bracket. Remember you are competing against people who have a fair bit of a lead on you.

Blitz makes use of your whole roster, so it is ideal if you can find teams that work well together.

Check this link too, for tips on Blitz

The general gist is to get your modifier as high as possible to get more points, then switch to using your teams that will win at a high rank. That way, you get the most points possible.

Raids

Once you reach the level that you can join an Alliance, head to the main MSF discord and get into a good one. Raids are one of the most important parts of the game, as they provide a lot of materials to level up your characters abilities, and also Raid Credits for the gear.

Arguably, the best raid team currently is as follows:

Minn-Erva, Thanos, Rocket, Star-Lord, Groot

This team generates a lot of healing, damage and overall utility, HOWEVER, it is very late game as it requires a character that is unfarmable, a legendary, and an orb-only drop character. For new players, the much better option is getting the Defenders to a high level.

That is:
Luke Cage, Daredevil, Iron Fist, Jessica Jones, Punisher.

This is an amazing beginner team, with a lot of free damage and a lot of healing. They will kick rear end for ages.

Arena

Arena is probably the third most important gamemode, after Blitz and raids. This is how you get power cores, and Quake/Drax. There are characters who work well here, who might not be great in other game modes. Arena is split into multiple shards, depending on when you start and possibly timezone. However, there is only one Arena Payout time, unlike other games like Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes.

It’s basically a ladder you need to climb. Number one is best, and that is where you want to aim. People can attack you, you can attack people to climb too. You have 5 free attacks everyday, with a break in between each.

You set a team that your enemy will attack, by using “Set Defense” if that wasn’t obvious. You need to make sure this stays up to date with what you want it to be. Make sure your best team is in here. Best Offense team and best Defense team will usually be different.

My suggested early game Arena Team is

Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, Spider-Man, Crossbones and Punisher

This is a very early game Arena Offense and Defense team. Eventually you will want to have different characters on Defense than on Offense, switching characters around to meet your needs.

Once you unlock Daredevil, replace Crossbones with him
Once you unlock Iron Fist, replace Spider-Man with him.

This team should carry you for quite a while.

Dark Dimension

Dark Dimension is a late game mode. Very late game. You won’t even want to worry about this until you are clearing Ultimus VI on a regular basis, and doing very well. It is split into two levels.

Enter the Darkness requires 5 characters at 6* or above. Clearing this will give you a LOT of Orange Gear and allow you to get a few characters to gear 13. DO NOT use your orange gear straight away. You want this gear saved for when you enter…

Fear the Darkness. This requires 5 characters at Gear 13, and is one of the hardest challenges currently in the game. Beating this rewards you with even more orange gear to get your characters to Gear 13 and Ultron, arguably the strongest character currently in the game. Definitely worth it, but this won’t be for ages.

Once you’ve cleared Enter the Darkness, start collecting Unique Orange Gear materials to get characters to Gear 13. There are a number of guides for this, so make sure to check some of them out or ask me!

Red Stars

Red Stars are an alternate way to power up your characters later in the game, and currently unlock at level 52.

Basically, when you open a red star orb you receive between 1 Red Star (2% Power Increase) and 7 Red Stars (75% Power Increase). As you can imagine, 7 Red Stars are very rare to get and amazing. A few things regarding them:

Duplicate Red Stars work towards a better orb that will guarantee a 4 Red Star, then 5, 6 and finally 7 Star character

Chomp8645 posted:

Hmm, don't care about this game and never will. Just wanted to stop by and support my man SUN GOD AVATAR. He's a top tier OP. Remember that, posters.

ICR fucked around with this message at 07:15 on Aug 31, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FranktheBank
May 14, 2007
In the beginning...the universe was created. his has been widely regarded as a bad move and has made a lot of people very angry.

Edit: Also, kick sdoots.

FranktheBank fucked around with this message at 21:57 on Jul 11, 2018

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009

Not an empty quote.

a big fat bunny
Oct 4, 2002

woo look at 'em gonk

FranktheBank posted:

Dragonrah
Aug 22, 2003

J.C. Bearington, III

FranktheBank posted:

This is a good OP. And a GREAT game. If you’re a Heb.

a big fat bunny
Oct 4, 2002

woo look at 'em gonk

Dragonrah posted:

This is a good OP. And a GREAT game. If you’re a Heb.

Seriously, it's a fine game. Come get carried to great power by one of a handful of goon alliances.

Retrowave Joe
Jul 20, 2001

It’s a Marvel Strike Force. It’s free. It’s got a ‘Pool in the back.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Away all Goats posted:

Are you in an alliance? Those show up on the raid store sometimes

Yep, and the 2 I have are from that. Its really annoying how some need this hard to get gear long before I could unlock the node that gives them. I guess I can buy stuff with crystals, but that seems like a waste *sits on 5k crystals for some reason*

Uhhlive
Jun 18, 2004

I'm not the public.
I'm the President
Hello friends. All hail our glorious leader and praise the sun, ICR. If you can join us in the Marble Hebrons, please do. Thanks.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Namaste. Come play phone game!!!

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Wow. That Wasp 1-6, huh?

Retrowave Joe
Jul 20, 2001

Ha! Yeah I saw the 31K+ Vision and knew that was where my trip ended

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

Always gotta pay it forward.
Great Lakes Goon Squad = Best Squad.

Need some help sperging on team planning.

Right now I'm running with Drax, Gams, Yondu, NN, and Quake as sort of an all purpose, do-everything team. XBONE gets subbed in for Blitz and Arena. My priorities right now are:

Keep improving raid team
Need to up my villain team. I start stalling in the middle of 5 and can barely clear 5-9.
Merc team (for payday)
Blaster team (for catalyst challenge)

(Named)Villains I have available now (in order of power):
Yondu, Xbones, Thanos, Elektra, Bullseye, Nebula, and Ronan. MY top 5 in overall power are the first three named plus Hand Archer and Merc Riot Guard.

So I guess my two big questions: OTher than gearing/leveling, is there any switches I can make to make a more effective Raid TEam?

What are my shard priorities otherwise? I'm working on getting Korath and Merc LT. That should help some as my blaster team is Thor, Hand ARcher, Punisher, Shield Assault and Bullseye. I guess building up Archer and Bullseye would solve some of my issues most effectively.

Any thoughts or recommendations?

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT RACING !
I managed to 1 star that poo poo node with my :20bux: team :20bux:. The node afterwards is even worse with a horde of Hand ninjas.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

vulturesrow posted:

Great Lakes Goon Squad = Best Squad.

Need some help sperging on team planning.

Right now I'm running with Drax, Gams, Yondu, NN, and Quake as sort of an all purpose, do-everything team. XBONE gets subbed in for Blitz and Arena. My priorities right now are:

Keep improving raid team
Need to up my villain team. I start stalling in the middle of 5 and can barely clear 5-9.
Merc team (for payday)
Blaster team (for catalyst challenge)

(Named)Villains I have available now (in order of power):
Yondu, Xbones, Thanos, Elektra, Bullseye, Nebula, and Ronan. MY top 5 in overall power are the first three named plus Hand Archer and Merc Riot Guard.

So I guess my two big questions: OTher than gearing/leveling, is there any switches I can make to make a more effective Raid TEam?

What are my shard priorities otherwise? I'm working on getting Korath and Merc LT. That should help some as my blaster team is Thor, Hand ARcher, Punisher, Shield Assault and Bullseye. I guess building up Archer and Bullseye would solve some of my issues most effectively.

Any thoughts or recommendations?

The most effective thing you can do for your raid team is to three-star Heroes 6-9 so you can unlock Cap. His block and high armor make him much more effective heal target than Drax, not to mention he's much more useful on Arena Offense/Defense. Drop Shield Assault when you get Korath.

zeroskippy
Apr 10, 2016
So for that 1-6 onward hawkeye is a godsend. You'll be large stacks of buffs and tons of invis people and he's a great counter for them. There's no way in hell I would of been able to finish the event without him. Pity my any man is 40/55 to 3* and I'll still miss out on their combined event.

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

Always gotta pay it forward.

Away all Goats posted:

The most effective thing you can do for your raid team is to three-star Heroes 6-9 so you can unlock Cap. His block and high armor make him much more effective heal target than Drax, not to mention he's much more useful on Arena Offense/Defense. Drop Shield Assault when you get Korath.

Thanks. I have in fact unlocked Heroes 6-9 and have been diligently farming Cap shards. Is it worth using cores to refresh the node, say, once a day?

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

vulturesrow posted:

Thanks. I have in fact unlocked Heroes 6-9 and have been diligently farming Cap shards. Is it worth using cores to refresh the node, say, once a day?

I did refresh that node until the refreshes starting costing 100 cores since I had a lot of cores saved up by then. I figured it was worth it since by most whales and powerspergs opinion, Cap is the best tank in the game.

Having had him for about a month or two now, I'm inclined to agree.

madstrike
Jun 10, 2013

It's 2018. ICR still tricking marble goons into playing marble games.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Hmm, don't care about this game and never will. Just wanted to stop by and support my man SUN GOD AVATAR. He's a top tier OP. Remember that, posters.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Chomp8645 posted:

Can we get this added to the OP???

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Chomp8645 posted:

Chomp is also the man and it is VERY VERY important everybody understands our friendship is very pure. As pure as the driven snow.

I can’t wait to play some truly awful games with you.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

madstrike posted:

Cannot wait to see what 2019 brings to the table friend.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

I can’t wait to play some truly awful games with you.

Gonna play Battlefield 5 (the sixth game and sequel to Battlefield 1) on Xbox???

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Oh hey also if you're looking for a spot feel free to apply to I Am Goon any time that you would like. We love to have people and love all people.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Chomp8645 posted:

Gonna play Battlefield 5 (the sixth game and sequel to Battlefield 1) on Xbox???

I will! I did buy it on PC as well. I’m a PC guy but I do own the XBONER ONE X

The Lore Bear
Jan 21, 2014

I don't know what to put here. Guys? GUYS?!

madstrike posted:

ICR is a treasure.

a treasure made up of thingburgers, long vagines and poo poo.

John Dyne
Jul 3, 2005

Well, fuck. Really?

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Cannot wait to see what 2019 brings to the table friend.

Marvel Heroes 2019, revived by Ubisoft

Expired Vitamin
Jul 3, 2017

I just stopped by to pour one out for Goon Registration Act. Also, excellent new OP! ICR is an outstanding overlord.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Expired Vitamin posted:

I just stopped by to pour one out for Goon Registration Act. Also, excellent new OP! ICR is an outstanding overlord.

<3. This is why I love goons. Especially the marvel crew. Such nicers!

Mykkel
Oct 8, 2012

we were somewhere around hesaim on the edge of the spinward marches when the drugs began to take hold.

Finally got a good mega orb pull, 100 Black Widow Shards. god I need gold.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
My very first Mega gave me fifty more Yondu shards which I believe pushed him to 5*. My latest one gave me fifty Luke Cage. It's a crapshoot but I love em all the same.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

As long as you're not spending :20bux: on them, the odd utterly poo poo drop is part of the megaorb's charm.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

I still can't believe the absolutely bonkers value system this game/the devs have. There's currently an offer of $40 for 45 Yondu Shards and 2000 Gold Orb fragments.

FOURTY DOLLARS. That's a night out to the movies with concessions. Or four burritos. Or a sorta recent video game release. An actual, whole, start-to-finish video game that dozens of people spent developing.

If I spent $40 on one character I'd expect it to be a full 7 star, lvl 60+ and have all his abilities maxed, and also a scheduled surgery appointment to fix my brokebrain.

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

1,2,3,4,5 dem gators don't take no jive. go gator -US Rep. Corrine Brown (D) FL
Looks like the speed up\slow down meta is coming to an end soon.

FranktheBank
May 14, 2007
In the beginning...the universe was created. his has been widely regarded as a bad move and has made a lot of people very angry.
I wouldn't actually expect a maxed, especially rare like Strange, for less than 50-100.

I probably wont spend any money on this game. I never got the cap offer for $10, that seemed super reasonable. The way Marvel Heroes lured me in was with $5-10 purchases. Then I would spend $100-200 for big "bundles" of Gs that were meant to last a while. But then a decent deal would come and I would be like "oh well i have the Gs, the money is already out of my acct"... what a vicious cycle.

MFF has the Stark stash (i think?) for like $3. I would sub to that every single time I went back to play MFF.

The same with League of Legends back in the day. I paid $10 for a super good bundle, then another bundle... etc etc

MSF has the barrier for spending so high for anything of value that I just laugh and close.

FranktheBank
May 14, 2007

an adult beverage posted:

It's okay, Sentry + KP facetank meta is waiting.

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT RACING !

an adult beverage posted:

Going from 50% to 30% isn't gonna change that much. Stacked BW+Quake are still god tier.

I'm more worried about the possible nerfs to Crossbones and Yondu, speed/slow were a global mechanic nerf, but to take Crossbones and Yondu down a notch you would have to directly mess with their skill set.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Dyne
Jul 3, 2005

Well, fuck. Really?

FranktheBank posted:

I wouldn't actually expect a maxed, especially rare like Strange, for less than 50-100.

I can't loving comprehend spending 50 - 100 bucks on a game for a SINGLE character, like holy poo poo. When Smite was in beta, I bought their God pack which was I think 30 - 40 bucks and gave you every single character and also every character that would ever be released, and THAT was a good rear end deal.

But 50 bucks for a single character? Jesus.