Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What did the Ghost of Roddy Piper tell YOU?
This poll is closed.
What a Scotsman wears under his kilt 7 8.05%
Where to get bubblegum 6 6.90%
To put on the loving sunglasses 37 42.53%
Incoherent drunken rambling. Beautiful incoherent drunken rambling :shobon: 37 42.53%
Total: 87 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

ketchup is cool and good but hot dogs are the last thing I put them on. more of a mustard, relish and/or saurkraut guy or just giving my digestive system the middle finger and making chili dogs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP
Ketchup is good on chips and hamburgers.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
mustard, relish, diced onions, poppyseed bun. this is The True Dog

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

shiksa posted:

mustard, relish, diced onions, poppyseed bun. this is The True Dog

Hot peppers are pretty good on a hotdog too.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Strawberry Panda posted:

Ketchup is good on chips and hamburgers.
For pub chips I use BBQ sauce and for Fries I use ketchup unless they are sweet potato fries then I use BBQ

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Less hot dog chat more big dog chat

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
Ketchup and cheese are the only things I'll put on a hotdog. Or in a burger, come to that, though then it has to be blue cheese. You just can't ever go wrong with the flavour combo of tomato and cheese.

ed: I would put neither ketchup or cheese, nor any other condiment, on The Big Dog. Pretty sure it would all congeal on top of the layer of body oil and slide off.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Only thing I'll be relishing is the glory of the moment the big dog finally defeats brock the coward lesnar, balee Dat

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Chris James 2 posted:

Only thing I'll be relishing is the glory of the moment the big dog finally defeats brock the coward lesnar, balee Dat

Same except reversed. I cannot wait for Brock to defeat Roman again. And then on the following RAW, Roman comes out and complains about how management kept him down or whatever. The ref was paid off, obviously.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Who says WWE hates streaks, Roman is currently on the Lex Luger streak to end streaks and it will continue at Summer Slam baby

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

oldpainless posted:

Less hot dog chat more big dog chat

I like big hot dogs with mustard, relish and ketchup.

None of that all-beef bullshit either. Just grind up like a hundred pig anuses* and make it look like tube.

*I have no idea whats in hotdogs

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Ketchup is a category, please use the correct 'tomato ketchup'.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
So are they going to do another Asuka vs Carmella match at Summerslam or is Carmella going to defend against someone else?

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

MassRafTer posted:

So are they going to do another Asuka vs Carmella match at Summerslam or is Carmella going to defend against someone else?

All WWE feuds must at a minimum last 3 PPVs, so Summerslam will be Asuka/Carmella 100%.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

MassRafTer posted:

Who gives a poo poo about this crap?

WrasslorMonkey posted:

I like big hot dogs with mustard, relish and ketchup.

None of that all-beef bullshit either. Just grind up like a hundred pig anuses* and make it look like tube.

*I have no idea whats in hotdogs

I like relish and mustard together and then chili by itself on my dogs

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

MassRafTer posted:

defend against... uh, lets say lana in a bra and panties match with where the division keeps going

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

MassRafTer posted:

This match was supposed to be Asuka vs. Carmella and Ellsworth, wasn't it? The fact that it changed makes me think this feud's getting drawn out.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
SummerSlam will be a 2 on 1 handicap match where Ellsworth will pin Asuka.

fatherofmustard
May 15, 2018

I have a feeling they're going to do a multi-women match for the SD women's title at SS.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Dimebags Brain posted:

All WWE feuds must at a minimum last 3 PPVs, so Summerslam will be Asuka/Carmella 100%.

At least with cobranded PPVs that means it won't take 6 months to get through a feud!

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

fatherofmustard posted:

I have a feeling they're going to do a multi-women match for the SD women's title at SS.

Asuka vs. Carmella vs. Becky vs. Ellsworth

fatherofmustard
May 15, 2018

Speaking of which, what's the longest PPV streak a feud has had? I remember in 2011 when Christian/Orton had singles matches on 5 consecutive PPVs.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

fatherofmustard posted:

Speaking of which, what's the longest PPV streak a feud has had? I remember in 2011 when Christian/Orton had singles matches on 5 consecutive PPVs.

I dunno if it's the actual longest but I remember someone put together a mile long picture of all the Sheamus vs Del Rio matches.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

fatherofmustard posted:

Somehow Miz and Dean Ambrose only wrestled twice on PPV.

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

All ears, all eyes, all the time!

achillesforever6 posted:

Yeah people hate it on hot dogs for some reason. Then again I hate literally every other topping you can put on a hot dog.
Hulkamatt, can we ban this chucklefuck????

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

Rock and HHH had 5 matches on ppv with a mix of one on one and triple threats and multi man matches

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
AJ and Owens from last year has to be up there.

fatherofmustard
May 15, 2018

Incessant Excess posted:

AJ and Owens from last year has to be up there.

They had a singles match at Backlash, they were both in the MITB ladder match, then they had singles matches at Battleground and SS.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Cena and Orton wrestled in a Triple Threat with Triple H at Night of Champions 2009, then Cena and Orton went at it at SummerSlam, Breaking Point, Hell in a Cell and Bragging Rights.

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

Popping up from out of nowhere...

All of you who said “relish” for hot dogs, please clarify. :ohdear:

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!
I'm more of a TOMATO ketchup on hotdog person myself, though I'm coming around to mustard on dogs lately, especially chili dogs at the good chili dog drive-in restaurant in my area.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Randy Orton and HHH had two PPV Title matches with each other in one night which might be its own kind of streak. That night, no mercy 07, also featured hhh vs umaga

Minidust
Nov 4, 2009

Keep bustin'

fatherofmustard posted:

Modified streak: Undertaker wrestled either Goldust or Mankind at 8 consecutive PPVs in 1996.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
AJ/Nakamura has to at least be up there in recent history

WrestleMania
Greatest Royal Rumble
Backlash
Money in the Bank

Also the Smackdown match in between PPVs to decide the MITB stip, and the one this week that predictably didn't have a finish.

6 matches in a 3-month span

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

I like the bacon wrapped hot dogs with pickled jalapeños on them that you get from old ladies with grills outside bars in LA at 2 am. Also this one time a hit dog cart guy put crushed up potato sticks on top of my chili dog and it was glorious.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Someone pull up that image of Sheamus vs. Del Rio PPV matches with the increasingly dour faces

Veryslightlymad
Jun 3, 2007

I fight with
my brain
and with an
underlying
hatred of the
Erebonian
Noble Faction

Benne posted:

AJ/Nakamura has to at least be up there in recent history

WrestleMania
Greatest Royal Rumble
Backlash
Money in the Bank

Also the Smackdown match in between PPVs to decide the MITB stip, and the one this week that predictably didn't have a finish.

6 matches in a 3-month span

I always stop and think about what would happen if I booked my matches like WWE when I'm playing TEW2016, and for the life of me I can't tell how they're still in business.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Veryslightlymad posted:

I always stop and think about what would happen if I booked my matches like WWE when I'm playing TEW2016, and for the life of me I can't tell how they're still in business.

Maybe the video game with no competition that has forced it to improve in years is actually a bad representation of the wrestling business.

Veryslightlymad
Jun 3, 2007

I fight with
my brain
and with an
underlying
hatred of the
Erebonian
Noble Faction

rare Magic card l00k posted:

Maybe the video game with no competition that has forced it to improve in years is actually a bad representation of the wrestling business.

Ironic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

NowonSA posted:

I'm more of a TOMATO ketchup on hotdog person myself, though I'm coming around to mustard on dogs lately, especially chili dogs at the good chili dog drive-in restaurant in my area.

I'm kinda bothered how you capitalized tomato for ketchup...like wouldn't ketchup always be made from tomatoes?

Anyways. with the card scheduled to happen, I wonder what the lineups will be for NXT and the ROH/NJPW show. Tempted to go to the latter if Ishii is involved in a singles match.

• Locked thread