Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Reality Loser posted:

Prime minister Bojo

he's fully destroyed any chance of that ever happening

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

multijoe posted:

I absolutely believe he told May to hardball the negotiations and threaten to go full spitefully self-destructive if the EU kicked back

putin definitely wants it to be as disasterous as possible, but trying to take credit for the imaginary Good Brexit is 100% trump

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem

Jose posted:

he's fully destroyed any chance of that ever happening

it’ll be hunt i loving guarantee

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

CoolCab posted:

the guardian have been sucking him off a lot recently

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Guys I don't think brexits going well

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

CoolCab posted:

#moogmentum

twoday
May 4, 2005

Uncle Wemus posted:

Guys I don't think brexits going well

Brexit means Brexit, she tried to warn you

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lol i googled jeremy corbyn to get to his twitter and this is the top of the page

gee i wonder why google would do this

Sanford
Jun 30, 2007

...and rarely post!

BBC says about a thousand people protesting at Blenheim Palace; anyone got an inside line on how many are really there?

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Taintrunner posted:

lol i googled jeremy corbyn to get to his twitter and this is the top of the page

so the only thing not in common with the ruling class was a home, then. :v:

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
Gavin Williamson wants the job bad don't underestimate him.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Agean90 posted:

Hahahahahahabahahdkfodnfkdmgidkfh

TRUMP

Often Abbreviated
Dec 19, 2017

1st Severia Tank Brigade
"Ghosts of Honcharivske"
I've been seeing a few puff pieces about Rees-Mogg, he must be in the running. loving bewildering given even the puff pieces struggle to find anything good to say about him.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Taintrunner posted:

go home you bloody wankers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xhxhr7IsKjg

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Often Abbreviated posted:

I've been seeing a few puff pieces about Rees-Mogg, he must be in the running. loving bewildering given even the puff pieces struggle to find anything good to say about him.

He's popular among the Brexit wing of the Tory MP's and is popular with the Tory members because they are all old lunatics from the shires.

They have convinced themselves that he can be their Corbyn, which seems to miss the reasons for Corbyn's appeal.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1017530238329344007

Prime minister Bojo

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

he's got the hair for it

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

Taintrunner posted:

Why is it that we cant think of the british isles without paedoph- in front of them?

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Slugnoid posted:

Why is it that we cant think of the british isles without paedoph- in front of them?

If anything the US has taken the mantel, what with Epstein's jet, Dan Schneider getting a parachute instead of a noose and the ever thrilling 'which NCAA program will be outed next!'

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Taintrunner posted:

theresa may is the world's saddest prime minister

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself
Paedo Knife-Crime Island

twoday
May 4, 2005

I winter if May created the position of Minister for Loneliness as a cry for help

Thom12255
Feb 23, 2013
WHERE THE FUCK IS MY MONEY
https://twitter.com/afneil/status/1017547005160194048?s=19

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

"For god's sake someone PAY ATTENTION TO ME" - Nigel Farage

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Crane Fist posted:

"For god's sake someone PAY ATTENTION TO ME" - Nigel Farage

hold my coke

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
Why hasn't he been made Baron Nigel of Brexit yet?

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.
so you've heard of the trump balloon, but have you heard of the... GET RID OF LONDON MAYOR SADIQ KHAN BALLOON. it's a right wing grift extravaganza!

quote:

Giant Sadiq Khan 'baby balloon to fly over London

In light of the Donald Trump 'Baby Trump' ballon being allowed to fly over London during his visit to the U.K., let's get a 'baby Khan' one and see if FREE SPEECH applies to all and whether or not Mr Khan and the London assembly will also approve this.

Under Sadiq Khan, we have seen crime sky rocket to unprecedented levels. People in London don't feel safe and they aren't safe, 81 murders this year alone! Khan Out.

Any surplus money raised will be used for a continuing campaign to remove Sadiq Khan from office and also for defending free speech which is constantly under attack.

Of course transparency of all money will be available.

How much has this raised? £200? £1000? NO! TOO LOW! WE MUST GET REVENGE OWN THE LONDON LIBS

gently caress me

quote:

New stretch target
The more money we raise the BIGGER the balloon and it won't just be a balloon that Mr. Khan has to contend with, the whole of London will see the BIGGEST takeover in it's history. We won't stop til' Khan's gone and Londoners feel safe again!!

quote:

The 27-year-old, who is based in Barcelona, Spain, has not long been crowdfunding but has already raised around £40,000 of his £50,000 target.

Mr Bruere said to i: “I think it’s [Trump Baby] insulting and childish. We shouldn’t be making the US president feel unwelcome.

“Trump has made America safe and has made the world safe. In London, under Khan as mayor, crime is soaring to unprecedented levels and people don’t feel safe.

“We’re making the Sadiq Khan balloon as ugly as possible. It’s a bit of fun – it’s something funny in response to the Trump baby”.

lol. can't wait for baby trump to be chased by big sadi- wait, isn't he already in britain?

quote:

Mr Bruere said an illustrator is already on board and a manufacturer is ready to go once the money is raised. He hopes to see the inflatable mayor fly sometime in August.

.... oh. love me some genuine loving grift. taking the chuds for a ride.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Man I gotta figure out a right wing grift

Agnosticnixie
Jan 6, 2015

hakimashou posted:

Why hasn't he been made Baron Nigel of Brexit yet?

You don't usually give out Victory titles for pyrrhic ones

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Agnosticnixie posted:

You don't usually give out Victory titles for pyrrhic ones

Ehhhhh... Waterloo was closer than Wellington liked to let on.

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Grand Theft Autobot posted:

Paedo Knife-Crime Island

The PedophIsle

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

if he's ever left in a room alone with may one of them isn't get out alive lmao

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Trump killed May lol

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

Agean90 posted:

Hahahahahahabahahdkfodnfkdmgidkfh

TRUMP

the trump lol thread has been ungassed u kno

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
The dumb balloon baby hurt trumps fee fees lol

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Britain will basically have to endure economic sanctions as a result of a big baby balloon

The wheel of history is a fickle mistress

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

I hope we get a poo poo eating dog grin photo when he meets the queen and it gets put on a commemorative plate.

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

I am intently looking toward the moment when trump meets your illustrious queen. He will say or do something that will live in hilarious immortality and the pictures themselves will be a sight to behold.

Odds are even that he will bring up the american revolution or strongly imply that as a billionaire and a president, he is also a monarch on parity with the queen, just american style.

Egg Moron has issued a correction as of 10:07 on Jul 13, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Over Easy posted:

I am intently looking toward the moment when trump meets your illustrious queen. He will say or do something that will live in hilarious immortality and the pictures themselves will be a sight to behold.

Odds are even that he will bring up the american revolution or strongly imply that as a billionaire and a president, he is also a monarch on parity with the queen, just american style.

he's gonig to do the handshake thing where he tries to yank the other person's arm out of socket