Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Boonys Cut Shot
Nov 5, 2004

Elite athlete

NTRabbit posted:

Big tough footballer Joel Selwood

If you legit don’t think Joel Selwood is a tough footballer I’m not sure footy is your sport mate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spedman
Mar 12, 2010

Kangaroos hate Hasselblads

Shmoses posted:

If you legit don’t think Joel Selwood is a tough footballer I’m not sure footy is your sport mate.

He wouldn't have half the head injuries if he didn't lead with his head, as shown in that gif

The Deadly Hume
May 26, 2004

Let's get a little crazy. Let's have some fun.
tough

but also stupid

Periphery
Jul 27, 2003
I hope you are all ready for the best Friday night game of the season tonight!

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

Shmoses posted:

Tough footballers don't dive, throw their head back, collapse at nothing, duck, shrug, and jump their way to minimal impact illegal contact, constantly demand attention for their supposed toughness, constantly sook to the umpires, and snipe when things don't go there way.

He's not tough, he's a soft cheat, and when he retires the AFL will be better for his departure.

racing identity
Apr 5, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
he’s tough and a big cheat. they’re not mutually exclusive

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

:qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq:
Yeah he's tough but also deliberately plays in a way to draw head contact free kicks at every possible opportunity. I'd suggest he will pay the price for doing it all his career later in life

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011

Periphery posted:

I hope you are all ready for the best Friday night game of the season tonight!

I would laugh if it actually was, mostly because the people complaining about Friday nights have given me the shits.

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

racing identity posted:

he’s tough and a big cheat. they’re not mutually exclusive

Yes they are, because actual tough players don't make a meal out of every situation and try to draw the attention of the umpire and the cameras at every opportunity to show off their toughness.

Tough players just get up and get on with it.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.
the toughest player is alex rance

drunkill
Sep 25, 2007

me @ ur posting
Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/radiatoryang/status/1017237462312214528

https://twitter.com/radiatoryang/status/1017237464195452928/video/1

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011
A homoerotic footy game developed by a single person from America is going best 20 years of effort by scores of developers. Robert Yang is my hero :allears:

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.

NTRabbit posted:

Tough footballers don't dive, throw their head back, collapse at nothing, duck, shrug, and jump their way to minimal impact illegal contact, constantly demand attention for their supposed toughness, constantly sook to the umpires, and snipe when things don't go there way.

He's not tough, he's a soft cheat, and when he retires the AFL will be better for his departure.

gently caress off you dopey oval office

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
I'm 6 punts in and I'm extremely here for sub-Finey takes on the nature of foitbalkers and their pupirted toughness. Suck a gently caress.

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

"Most mornings I'll apologise in advance to my wife."
Drunk TG-Chrono is the best TG-Chrono

Also it's only 6:30 pace urself

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011

Quantum Shart posted:

I'm 6 punts in and I'm extremely here for sub-Finey takes on the nature of foitbalkers and their pupirted toughness. Suck a gently caress.

If nothing else, this should be pretty entertaining if the game ends up a wet fart of a thing.

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

Turns out booking the 2 most disappointing sides of the comp against each other on the prime time slot for Friday the 13th was a stroke of genius from the AFL, really gets that bad luck covering the entire footballing public

racing identity
Apr 5, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
this game gonna be a 50 goal shootout

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT A NUMBER OF THINGS

Quantum Shart posted:

Same

The landlord has sprung an inspection on me (the cunts are selling up 2 months after I moved in) with barely the required 24hrs notice so I'm covering every flat surface with empty stubbies and plates of chop bones

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Lmao when 9saints drink it through. Never has capitalism rewarded me more than this diarrhoeal take on a poo poo club sinh

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

IMO probate all posters while their teams are playing

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

St Kilda are the Jet of the AFL fkn kill ne

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

the unblockable toilet metts the unfllushable turd

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Chairchucker posted:

IMO probate all posters while their teams are playing

Probate them for the entire next season if they win the flag

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Let's boo a Mn for having a wife who onc slept with another mqqqqqqqn bbbboooooooooo

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Laaaaaaaaaaaaaqaaaaaaddu crippa

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.
lol at Carlton’s backpockets

drunkill
Sep 25, 2007

me @ ur posting
Fallen Rib
Kreuzer off to hospital....

gently caress my life

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

Commentators talking to players/coaches during play is annoying. It draws me out of the game.

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Thanks Carlisle you loving gently caress

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Give loni the Brazil guenry

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

https://twitter.com/ethan_meldrum/status/1017716143157534720?s=19

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

"Most mornings I'll apologise in advance to my wife."

gay picnic defence posted:

Same

The landlord has sprung an inspection on me (the cunts are selling up 2 months after I moved in) with barely the required 24hrs notice so I'm covering every flat surface with empty stubbies and plates of chop bones

none of this sounds legal maybe crosspost it to auspol

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe
It might be legal. It depends on how the notice was given and what the inspection is for.

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

hiddenmovement posted:

none of this sounds legal maybe crosspost it to auspol

I had a look on the tennants union site, it look like they only need 24 hours notice

i'd been pretty happy to go along with it until now because they gave me enogh notice to get poo poo sorted out and it didn't intrude too much but if they aren't going to be reasonable then neither shall i

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

it's been going on for the last 5 weekends, the owners wantd an extremely optimistic amount for the palce (a tiny 2 bedreem unit in geelong( and unsuprising ly no one made any offders so theyve dropped the price and i'll probably have to put up with a few more eweks of this poo poo

so me and a few mates will be telling any oval office that comes to the nspection that theyve dropped the price and it might drop some more if they wait, hopefully the prosptce of their commission dropping will encorage the agents to be reasonale about the whole thing

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

That kick from Phillips to Hickey was one of the most Jared Brennan kicks ever

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Please bitches. If nothing else I am a gentleman

gay picnic defence posted:

it's been going on for the last 5 weekends, the owners wantd an extremely optimistic amount for the palce (a tiny 2 bedreem unit in geelong( and unsuprising ly no one made any offders so theyve dropped the price and i'll probably have to put up with a few more eweks of this poo poo

so me and a few mates will be telling any oval office that comes to the nspection that theyve dropped the price and it might drop some more if they wait, hopefully the prosptce of their commission dropping will encorage the agents to be reasonale about the whole thing

THESE DUDES ARE DESPERATELY TRYING TO SELL spelled out with cigarette butts

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Please bitches. If nothing else I am a gentleman
In other news how bad are Carlton?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drunkill
Sep 25, 2007

me @ ur posting
Fallen Rib

snoremac posted:

Channel 7Commentators talking is annoying. It draws me out of the game.

Ftfy