Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

"Most mornings I'll apologise in advance to my wife."
My rental plans for the next 5 months are 3 months renting a friends place while they are away followed by travelling

I don't feel like signing a lease in the current market tyvm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
Love free kicks for *rolls dice* pushing a man off balance?

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

:qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq:
Well, carlton may not get the 4 points but at least they'll probably get 4 Friday night games next year

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT A NUMBER OF THINGS
i'm glad i'm drunk

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
Carlton should do the same thing essendon did with the dodgy calves blood but with Patrick cripps stem cells

racing identity
Apr 5, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
i reckon carlton need to increase their depth by recruiting a few more guys from the GWS NEAFL team

Weird Sandwich
Dec 28, 2011

FIRE FIRE FIRE hehehehe!
If the wealthy Carlton board members wanted to help the club they would fund research into cloning so we could have a team consisting entirely of Cripps and Curnows (and Simpson playing into his 40s)

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

Quantum Shart posted:

Carlton should do the same thing essendon did with the dodgy calves blood but with Patrick cripps stem cells

that walk nick reiwolt's knee that got pumped full of calves blood

essenodn still don't know for sure what danky boy shot tehm up with

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Please bitches. If nothing else I am a gentleman
Kinda feel like Dank’s procedures came straight from the diary of a 17th century noblewoman

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

Schneider Inside Her posted:

Kinda feel like Dank’s procedures came straight from the diary of a 17th century noblewoman

You mock, and yet not a single member of the Essendon team came down with a case of the vapours

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

Just to think that Carlton fill the salary cap with this list. How many of these spuds are on half a million a year I wonder

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

Schneider Inside Her posted:

nah a 17th centry noblewomen would've kept a dairy wiht the details of the poo poo that got injected

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe
just lol at believing that Essendon didn’t know. Maybe they don’t know anymore but... dons knew.

boy undead
Nov 11, 2006

time to get prolific with
the whiz kid
We sure do have some promising young forwards between Battle and Marshall.

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Baby you can shout at me,
But you can't need my eyes.

snaeksikn posted:

Just to think that Carlton fill the salary cap with this list. How many of these spuds are on half a million a year I wonder

I spent a lot of time thinking about that during the Neeld years

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

Solemn Sloth posted:

I spent a lot of time thinking about that during the Neeld years

Yeah but we just front loaded a bunch of contracts to gently caress ourselves over on free agency

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

Watching afl 360 from last night with Riewoldt and Lewis and they used the word rascal. Both of them pronounced the first syllable with a short "a" rather than a longer "rah-scal" pronunciation.

Is this an east coast / Melbourne thing I've never noticed before?

Also Bob's interview with Sabrina Frederick-Traub was real good

Nutsngum
Oct 9, 2004

I don't think it's nice, you laughing.
"Im certainly far from being a doctor" - Cameron Ling with the wisest words ever spoken.

Periphery
Jul 27, 2003
Jack Steele is good. He went head-to-head with Cripps and pretty much broke even with him.

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe

snaeksikn posted:

Watching afl 360 from last night with Riewoldt and Lewis and they used the word rascal. Both of them pronounced the first syllable with a short "a" rather than a longer "rah-scal" pronunciation.

Like the difference between castle and castle or dance and dance?

teacup
Dec 20, 2006

= M I L K E R S =

snaeksikn posted:

Not sure if it’s related but I’d always heard south Australians pronounced castle / dance like “Dahnce” etc

Potato cakes vs scallops is where it’s at though

Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?
scalloped potatoes are a totally different loving thing to potato cakes god drat it

grilled flake is also where it's at, crumbed is fine but gtfo of here with any of that terrible batter poo poo

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

realbez posted:

Like the difference between castle and castle or dance and dance?

In WA we say "cah-stle" but dance is pronounced the trashy American way

To her credit my mum always tried getting us to say dah-nce though, but I grew up in Morley and there's no way that was gonna fit in with all the other kids ghetto sensibilities there

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe

Robodog posted:

grilled flake is also where it's at, crumbed is fine but gtfo of here with any of that terrible batter poo poo

Lets take this outside.

snaeksikn posted:

In WA we say "cah-stle" but dance is pronounced the trashy American way

To her credit my mum always tried getting us to say dah-nce though, but I grew up in Morley and there's no way that was gonna fit in with all the other kids ghetto sensibilities there

I always say cahstle and rahscal, but I think I probably alternate on dance.

Periphery
Jul 27, 2003
Look at Jed Lamb being a huge piece of poo poo:

https://twitter.com/AFL/status/1017722931626078208

He should be banned for life for treating :swoon: Gresham :swoon: like that. Of course the umpire that was standing there watching this happen didn't pay a free and Michael Christian will probably suck Lamb's dick as punishment.

Spedman
Mar 12, 2010

Kangaroos hate Hasselblads

Periphery posted:

Look at Jed Lamb being a huge piece of poo poo:

https://twitter.com/AFL/status/1017722931626078208

He should be banned for life for treating :swoon: Gresham :swoon: like that. Of course the umpire that was standing there watching this happen didn't pay a free and Michael Christian will probably suck Lamb's dick as punishment.

It's a Carlton thing

https://youtu.be/HSd3YUxdp-U

Nutsngum
Oct 9, 2004

I don't think it's nice, you laughing.

Robodog posted:

I will loving cut you oval office, watch your back!!.

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

A Brisbane upset would be real handy today

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

Jack Viney is a late out with signs of stress on the same toe which kept him out for a big chunk last year and hosed up his preseason

Cool, cool cool

Schlesische
Jul 4, 2012

Oh for fucks sakes Horks.

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Go Lions imo

boy undead
Nov 11, 2006

time to get prolific with
the whiz kid
c'mon brions

Boonys Cut Shot
Nov 5, 2004

Elite athlete

Chairchucker posted:

Go Lions imo

agreed op

Periphery
Jul 27, 2003
Carn the mighty Lions!

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Baby you can shout at me,
But you can't need my eyes.
:rip: the hawtress

The Deadly Hume
May 26, 2004

Let's get a little crazy. Let's have some fun.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWa0dZMHYeE

Schlesische
Jul 4, 2012

Two losses to the loving lions... did Hodgey bribe someone in the offseason or does Fagan just know the team and tactics inside out to that degree?

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

That worm tho
https://twitter.com/AFL/status/1018015599761371137?s=19

The Deadly Hume
May 26, 2004

Let's get a little crazy. Let's have some fun.
This would be hilarious if it didn't mean we're probably going to miss the finals now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

Noice