Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

liberal tears.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Bong water. There always seems to be plenty of that lying around.

CaptainAssholay
May 23, 2001

Don't Think
Spinal Fluid, i simply can't get enough of that poo poo.

I had a hose like the ones from those beer helmets tapped into my spinal cord and now whenever I've got a serious thirst, I just take a long dram from my spine hose and I'm GOOD TO GO. Bonus, you get the tingly feeling in your brain and central nervous system whenever you take a pull from it. Double bonus, it's a closed system, the fluid comes from my body and then I ingest it and it goes back into my body so I literally never run out.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

*Teeth - Once you run out of your own supply some humans will leave teeth under their pillows. Dentures are acceptable but not ideal. Entering a dentists office in the night will yield a mighty haul.

*Computer chips - Has many minerals that mineral water just can't compete with.

*Dippin' Dots - A little dangerous since its made of ground up alien bones.

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot
Dimethylnitrosamine.

Infinite Karma
Oct 23, 2004
Good as dead

After all these shitposts, I thought I'd make a helpful one:

Eggs. These delicious liquid treats have absolutely no water in them, just juicy egg. Make sure you drink them raw, eggs get really chunky if you cook them!

Drink the eggs, Lowtax

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
Take a page out of the bees' book and sip nectar from flowers. When it's winter, time to hibernate or whatever bees do then.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
The tears of various groups of ideologies and people seem to be popular these days

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

gleebster posted:

Take a page out of the bees' book and sip nectar from flowers. When it's winter, time to hibernate or whatever bees do then.

What the hell, why do bees do that, sounds dumb as gently caress to drink a flower.

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy
Mercury of course. It's over 13 times as dense as water so you only need to drink a thirteenth as much!

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Tea.

Kak
Sep 27, 2002
the river of slime from ghostbusters 2

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
OP, I really think what you should do is print out the entirety of the Something Awful Dot Com Internet Humor Forums, place the printed sheets into a blender (a juicer will also work), puree, then pour.

I am happy to have helped you in this matter.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2545580

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
lol if you "drink" "liquids" and don't just absorb all the energy you need directly from the sun

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Have you tried dihydrogen monoxide? I hear it's pretty good at hydrating you.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Whooping Crabs posted:

Hydrogen peroxide. It's like water but contains more thirst-quenching oxygen!

You joke, however I learned something when looking for high concentration hydrogen peroxide.

https://www.amazon.com/One-Minute-C...n+peroxide+book

Turns out people are crazy.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

whatever the liquid in an lcd display is

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Kak posted:

the river of slime from nutted but she still suckin 2: still suckin'

The Breakfast Sampler
Jan 1, 2006

1st- Country gravy (not too thick) - 2nd- brown gravy (not too thin)

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

I like to get a round pebble that's not too smooth and not to rough--it'll mess up you're mouth--and pop it under my tongue. You get some sweet sweet tongue fluids because your mouth is trying to digest the rock.

If you give it a try be sure to boil the lil pebble before using it to make sure it's not unsanitary!!!

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Welp turns out old honey buns is a retard after all. Caused a heat gain and ruptured my hot water tank. And all because he wanted to assert his dominance over the thoroughly vetted ex-kgb guy with the better solution to the problem that had a neutral reaction and made no heat. None of this is would have been a problem in the first place if people didn’t gently caress around and try to impose some godlike judgement on some stupid grunt on that should have been a clean out and not a week long problem for me.

And, as it turns out, if anyone gets hurt fixing this thing old honey buns is gonna join the septic gruntman in holy matrimony until the flesh rots and no longer carries a load.

ClamdestineBoyster fucked around with this message at 16:40 on Jul 13, 2018

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Welp turns out old honey buns is a retard after all. Caused a heat gain and ruptured my hot water tank. And all because he wanted to assert his dominance over the thoroughly vetted ex-kgb guy with the better solution to the problem that had a neutral reaction and made no heat. None of this is would have been a problem in the first place if people didn’t gently caress around and try to impose some godlike judgement on some stupid grunt on that should have been a clean out and not a week long problem for me.

And, as it turns out, if anyone gets hurt fixing this thing old honey buns is gonna join the septic gruntman in holy matrimony until the flesh rots and no longer carries a load.

:same:

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Just be like me and drink Eggs daily to make you cool and buff and all the ladies love me eventually...

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I only drink sediment from the basin of Pompeii yeah it's mostly ancient corpse ash but it gets the job done

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I drink febreeze juice for insanely refreshing farts

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Whooping Crabs posted:

Hydrogen peroxide. It's like water but contains more thirst-quenching oxygen!

Learned something new today.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
last night i performed a scientific experiment to verify if substituting white wine in place of water leads to positive outcomes; after some very promising initial results there was a bit of an issue at the end, but rehydrating with more white wine the following day will surely mitigate such minor hiccups

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Just chillin' in the sink

Lowtax posted:

What the hell, why do bees do that, sounds dumb as gently caress to drink a flower.

Lol do you see bees dying of cancer or getting into fatal car accidents? Maybe it's not so dumb to drink a flower after all.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Oh hey look at me I’m mr macabre. The pleasure of someone’s suffering is totally worth all of these problems, just set it and forget it. I thought I could go 2, maybe 3 days without another person loving up in some way that results in yet another serious functional impairment in my life but no, we live in a monkey see monkey do world and everyone gets a piece of the action even if they gently caress up and don’t do it right and then more people gently caress up and make more problems and then more people have to fix those problems and in the end the correct solution was NOT TO gently caress WITH poo poo IN THE FIRST loving PLACE, EVER. If I have to go through this kind of poo poo one more time fools are just gonna drop, no questions. It’s literally like there’s an algorithm out there that makes people make the worst decisions they can possibly make in any circumstance.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Oh hey look at me I’m mr macabre. The pleasure of someone’s suffering is totally worth all of these problems, just set it and forget it. I thought I could go 2, maybe 3 days without another person loving up in some way that results in yet another serious functional impairment in my life but no, we live in a monkey see monkey do world and everyone gets a piece of the action even if they gently caress up and don’t do it right and then more people gently caress up and make more problems and then more people have to fix those problems and in the end the correct solution was NOT TO gently caress WITH poo poo IN THE FIRST loving PLACE, EVER. If I have to go through this kind of poo poo one more time fools are just gonna drop, no questions. It’s literally like there’s an algorithm out there that makes people make the worst decisions they can possibly make in any circumstance.

:jerky:

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
*pokes ClamdestineBoyster from behind and runs away*

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Hey I’m not the rear end in a top hat who keeps letting all these kgb assholes into the bloods, but that organization has some serious integrity problems and the tests people usually apply to police are not effective for foreign intelligence. Better fix the gently caress up. People can be totally vetted and not on payroll for years and just pick up an intelligence contract, domestic or foreign, if they are hard up for cash or some kind of out from their lifestyle.

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

I drink those arizona fruit punches that come in the 24 oz cans. I think they're 0% water.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
I hear there are planets and moons with liquid ammonia instead of water. Maybe that idk

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib
tub girl

siggy2021
Mar 8, 2010

1gnoirents posted:

I legitimately flirted with the idea of learning how to do this myself after a call to 911 once day when I was severely dehydrated (resting heart rate of 190). I took two full bags and it was like... quenching a thirst in places I've never felt before, places I didn't know could react that way. You know when you've been putting in some serious work outside for hours and hours and that one sip you take just takes you to another place for a second? It was like that except ... in all my cells... my organs... all my veins which before that day I didn't know you could feel.

Now I dont know if it was because of my degree of dehydration but I've been very close to giving it a try because it was incredible, so blissful, for something so bland.

If you think that's good you should try heroin.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

water that you would find in a ditch

its still water, but its also so much more than that

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Nothing like going through medical procedures where you’re making GBS threads out pulverized bone and necrotic intestine portions and not being able to take a shower or actually go out and eat or do anything. Hahahaha prank boys! :downsbravo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

drink water, heh, like a scrub? only the finest sugar water for me :smuggo:

Tolkien minority fucked around with this message at 19:11 on Jul 13, 2018

• Locked thread