Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

TotalLossBrain posted:

I recently learned from some video game history book that Sonic was originally going to look much darker and more sinister but the Sega of America boss Tom Kalinske insisted on something kid-friendly. The Japanese designers were not pleased.

The Japanese designers also wanted him to have a blond haired, big breasted (human) girlfriend called Madonna

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Ziv Zulander posted:

The Japanese designers also wanted him to have a blond haired, big breasted (human) girlfriend called Madonna

You ruined my edit on the last page you monster

Kyron
Aug 6, 2013

The creativity that fetishes spark is amazing and so very gross

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Terminally Virgin posted:

(Just so everyone knows, I am touching myself in a kitty-litter diaper while typing this post with one hand.)

Yeah. No loving poo poo. I really don't think anybody believed otherwise.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

I AM SWAG

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

Things to find AUG beyond the obvious:

- "The" in elaborate font for no reason
- Title appears to read "The Rfurred Reich"
- Where is her ribcage? Seriously, how is she doing anything other than flopping on the ground

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

text me a vag pic posted:

You ruined my edit on the last page you monster

Every day we stray further from the light.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Hey maybe NSFW that period blood one

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

DJ Fuckboy Supreme posted:

it's all natural

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

From the funny pictures thread, but imo is the holy trinity

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

No.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Time travelers from a post-Roe v. Wade future.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

The OP posted:

6) Oh, this is sort of a formatting thing more than anything, but be sure to timg large images and make sure you don't hide NSW images under spoilers, because that's just sort of ugly, but not in the way we're looking for.

This is the AUG thread my dude

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

...your cybernetic implants, the only beauty in that meat you call "a body"...
Grimey Drawer

there's a literal third wheel in this pic, it's amazing

Kyron
Aug 6, 2013

His comments are what I would write on girls Facebook profile pictures when I was a freshman in high school ugh that gives me horrible flashbacks

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

I stopped hating Dane Cook years ago. I now hate him again, and more.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

I doubt the blood is real

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

hugh laurie's american cousin, boo laurie

Mr. Snickerdoodles
Nov 19, 2013

I have cats. An ungodly number of cats. Even getting a little used litter on my hands when I'm cleaning their boxes can sting if I don't wash it off quickly enough. I can't imagine the kind of chemical burn you'd get with used litter being crunched along your giblets. (And let's be honest, they're totally pissing in that litter in their diaper.)

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

In memoriam the fat thread, thinking of you helped me through many periods of physical effort and, also, not eating.

And here's the extra AUG:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8Scu81q2Yg

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
Aw what happened to the fat thread :(

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Solice Kirsk posted:

"Sissy" and "wussy" are two insults I don't think I've heard used since the 80's. Is this a new thing we Americans should start bringing back?

Someone here on the forums told me it's common in the South to call sisters "sissy" as a nickname, because I was confused why I kept hearing tourists yell "HEY SISSY!!!" and receive a non-angry response.

Twistershift
Feb 7, 2007

Picnic Princess posted:

Someone here on the forums told me it's common in the South to call sisters "sissy" as a nickname, because I was confused why I kept hearing tourists yell "HEY SISSY!!!" and receive a non-angry response.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZfXzZJtUnc

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Picnic Princess posted:

Makes sense. I grew up in Florida and calling your guy friends "sissy" was a way of emasculating them. Never heard anyone actually use it as slang for their sister though. Sis is used a lot.

Mr. Snickerdoodles
Nov 19, 2013

Jesus, my arteries screamed like a little bitch and clenched just looking at this.

RaspberryCommie
May 3, 2008

Stop! My penis can only get so erect.

SIGSEGV posted:

In memoriam the fat thread, thinking of you helped me through many periods of physical effort and, also, not eating.

That's a pretty good name. It's the sound I made when I saw it.

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe
That's like someone once saw a sandwich cake, and tried to replicate it with the grossest possible ingredients and called it good enough. Makes me sad.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Simply Sara still going strong I see.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

Bobby Digital posted:

Aw what happened to the fat thread :(

It committed the greatest of sins, being a good fat thread. (Apparently goon self-improvement is verboten.)

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

SIGSEGV posted:

It committed the greatest of sins, being a good fat thread. (Apparently goon self-improvement is verboten.)

Goon self-improvement = fat dudes looking at pics and videos of fatter dudes and going "WOW SO FUKKEN GROSS 'OW MA LEGS' HAHAHAHA"

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Screaming Idiot posted:

Goon self-improvement = fat dudes looking at pics and videos of fatter dudes and going "WOW SO FUKKEN GROSS 'OW MA LEGS' HAHAHAHA"

It works.

Watching people who can barely move without having a heart attack spread their HAES mental illness online is a lot more effective at motivating people to not become like that than someone telling you you'd feel better if you lost some weight. This isn't surprising at all, and probably the only useful thing those people will ever do.

Nurge has a new favorite as of 07:21 on Jul 14, 2018

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

Screaming Idiot posted:

No, seriously, I taped that hurgin pic over my pull-up bar and I immediately got extra reps in me I didn't have before.

Either that or it's the muttering "Jesus" every time I see it.

And even before that, I'd be in a store, ready to grab something salty, fatty and / or sugary, and I'd just think about ow mah legs and nope, not this time.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
Naw, most dudes saw that and went, "Least I ain't that guy!" and went back to chugging bacon grease smoothies.

Like, I love me some internet atrocity tourism, but some of the posting in the fat threads was just horrific.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Oh, speaking of which, I have a story. I was backing out of a parking lot today, and while this woman was indeed large, that was not necessarily notable by itself. What was notable was that she had a miniskirt, and she was bending over to like, pick up a commemorative coin stuck wedged between some flowers or whatever. While another car tried to back out, I look over and notice that not only is her junk popping out, but (and I guess this is where the fat part comes in) there's some discoloured skin flaps on her legs. I only looked for a second but it sort of burned itself into my brain forever. It was easily as bad as that yeasty dreadlock guy I saw in a bar in Ottawa last year.

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe
e: Nvm this was probably in poor taste in retrospect.

Nurge has a new favorite as of 08:14 on Jul 14, 2018

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

SIGSEGV posted:

'Gamer' is officially a gender, now

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

MageMage posted:

'Gamer' is officially a gender, now

huh?

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

Do you think he gets angry and has a tantrum if you refer to him as fatal-one-tee?

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

"First you put my CASHEWS OF CHAOS in a floral bowl, and then you disrespect my name of power. This will not stand, woman." [unsheaths dull katana purchased at mini-mall]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

Screaming Idiot posted:

Naw, most dudes saw that and went, "Least I ain't that guy!" and went back to chugging bacon grease smoothies.

Like, I love me some internet atrocity tourism, but some of the posting in the fat threads was just horrific.

I agree, I really miss rcman's posting, which this woman is wearing on her face.

cash crab posted:

"First you put my CASHEWS OF CHAOS in a floral bowl, and then you disrespect my name of power. This will not stand, woman." [unsheaths dull katana purchased at mini-mall]

They sell those at mini-malls? I had to order a genuine aluminium one all the way from Japan.