Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Tolkien minority posted:

drink water, heh, like a scrub? only the finest sugar water for me :smuggo:

Are you goddamn kidnapped? Do you need help?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Amateur Saboteur posted:

Lol right?

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

eightysixed posted:

bleach is the obvious answer here.

Followed by an ammonia chaser.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Tolkien minority posted:

drink water, heh, like a scrub? only the finest sugar water for me :smuggo:

anticipating the "after" where they bottles are all filled with pissssssssss

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

numberoneposter posted:

anticipating the "after" where they bottles are all filled with pissssssssss

Who says they aren't already?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

ToxicSlurpee posted:

Who says they aren't already?
nice username :thumbsup:

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

When no one was looking, Serval took forty Japari buns. She took 40 buns. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.
Literally no other drink can be created without water, idiots.
There are no better alternatives.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Fancy_Breakfast posted:

Literally no other drink can be created without water, idiots.
There are no better alternatives.
my bottle of orange juice says 100% juice dumb rear end

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Soon they're going to start telling me that all sorts of poo poo is made out of water, like trees. Trees are made out of wood. If water was in so many things, why isn't it on the loving periodic table.

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

When no one was looking, Serval took forty Japari buns. She took 40 buns. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.

numberoneposter posted:

Yeah but it only has water in it BECAUSE IT RAINED ON THE ORANGE JUICE TREE. moraon

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Hot Tea. Just don't ruin it with sugar

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Ive been drinking the slime I clean out of the cat's water thing, ive lost a lot of weight I think its very healthy

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

ive been drinking nothing but fermented cabbage smoothies

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Amateur Saboteur posted:

i stole it from reddit some guy made sugar water for himself to drink exclusivl every week beacuse he didnt like the taste of water

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

numberoneposter posted:

:thunk: what’s a “juice dumbass”?

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Tolkien minority posted:

i stole it from reddit some guy made sugar water for himself to drink exclusivl every week beacuse he didnt like the taste of water
And what did he do when fall came and kindergarten started?

Overnight Blaze
Mar 7, 2017

Lowtax have you considered dried milk? It's all the goodness of milk without any of that nasty water stuff in it

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Wizzanthos posted:

Lowtax have you considered dried milk? It's all the goodness of milk without any of that nasty water stuff in it

Makes a great lube in a pinch.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Fancy_Breakfast posted:

Yeah but it only has water in it BECAUSE IT RAINED ON THE ORANGE JUICE TREE. moraon

He's not saying to drink the tree, idiot. R > C > P. If the package says "100% orange juice" that means the only thing in there is orange juice, and an orange is full of orange and juice just means it was juiced, ergo quid pro quo there is no water in orange juice Dr. Scientist MD.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Lowtax posted:

He's not saying to drink the tree, idiot. R > C > P. If the package says "100% orange juice" that means the only thing in there is orange juice, and an orange is full of orange and juice just means it was juiced, ergo quid pro quo there is no water in orange juice Dr. Scientist MD.

dr scientist md would never make such outrageous claims.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

dr scientist is a man of integrity, not some crackpot youtube doctor

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

1gnoirents posted:

I legitimately flirted with the idea of learning how to do this myself after a call to 911 once day when I was severely dehydrated (resting heart rate of 190). I took two full bags and it was like... quenching a thirst in places I've never felt before, places I didn't know could react that way. You know when you've been putting in some serious work outside for hours and hours and that one sip you take just takes you to another place for a second? It was like that except ... in all my cells... my organs... all my veins which before that day I didn't know you could feel.

Now I dont know if it was because of my degree of dehydration but I've been very close to giving it a try because it was incredible, so blissful, for something so bland.

In Arizona you can actually go to IV clinics for a drink.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Hell Yeah posted:

dr scientist is a man of integrity, not some crackpot youtube doctor
I'll wait for his publicist to make an official press release instead of listening to you jokesters in the peanut gallery thank you very much.

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
lsd?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

you can drink chips so technically i think a bag of crushed up doritos is a water alternative

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
isn’t there a video of someone making dorito flavored water by filtering water through crushed doritos with a cheese cloth

was it the gatorade in a rice maker thread?

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
A gallon of a super massive black hole has the same nourishment of 17~23 solar systems.

Should be enough for all.

foonykins
Jun 15, 2010

stop with the small talk

Boxed wine is almost as cheap as water and it tastes like sad grapes and makes you make terrible decisions, could be what the tax man craves.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

This is also a good option. Though liquid lsd is usually contained in high proof alcohol, at least for long term storage.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Blender an apple into a drinkable liquid.

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Tenzarin posted:

Blender an apple into a drinkable liquid.

Apple seeds have cyanide in them you murderous fucker

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
The fatal dose of hydrogen cyanide for an adult is about 50 mg. To get that from apple seeds you'd need to eat 60 g to 100 g of seeds in a fairly short time period (say, 12 hours). And you should crush them up first to ensure the hydrogen cyanide is absorbed - otherwise there's a chance they'd pass through you mostly undigested.

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Ban these apple slayers immediately

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Anything can basically be a liquid, right?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Linux Pirate posted:

Anything can basically be a liquid, right?
ice cant be a liquid

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.
I saw "very hard liquor" then skipped to the end of the thread

So

Where is it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

numberoneposter posted:

ice cant be a liquid

No

Never

• Locked thread