Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

"35/m Real Estate Developer"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Death Panel Czar
Apr 1, 2012

Too dangerous for a full sensory injection... That level of shitposting means they're almost non-human!
Y'all give people poo poo for carrying guns and fighting knives, but this dude carries a gun and a loving throwing knife.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUNMfs5WIGc

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

"EDC Chicago Police Officer"

I used to assume the thin blue line/Punisher combo was for cosplay geardos moreso than anything actual cops would wear. That was before meeting a cop with it tattooed on a bicep and another guy who had it on the bag he kept his plate carrier and poo poo in.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Death Panel Czar posted:

Y'all give people poo poo for carrying guns and fighting knives, but this dude carries a gun and a loving throwing knife.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUNMfs5WIGc

I used to assume the thin blue line/Punisher combo was for cosplay geardos moreso than anything actual cops would wear. That was before meeting a cop with it tattooed on a bicep and another guy who had it on the bag he kept his plate carrier and poo poo in.

The Punisher was literally a deranged murderer so it all fits :shrug:

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

There's a sprinter van around here for some plumbing repair place with a huge sticker on the back doors of the star spangled Punisher skull with CHRIS KYLE AMERICAN SNIPER and his birth and death years.
Thanks for the heads up so i don't call you!

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

[quote="Death Panel Czar" post=""486111686"]
[/quote]

The secret is, cops are cosplay geardos.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Prime targets for keying

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

bony tony posted:

Prime targets for keying

Careful, they may decide you were resisting arrest

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

bony tony posted:

Prime targets for keying molotovs and then follow up cop murder

Fify

GoodyTwoShoes
Oct 26, 2013

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

Is that a Tactical Apple Corer? And do I have to change my favorite brand of lip balm, now? Or do I brag of having Tacticool lips?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Probably a flashlight. For some reason "tactical" flashlights all have a spikey cover.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

muscles like this! posted:

Probably a flashlight. For some reason "tactical" flashlights all have a spikey cover.

Do you know what an apple corer looks like?

JEEVES420
Feb 16, 2005

The world is a mess... and I just need to rule it

muscles like this! posted:

"Strike Bezel"

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

Not cursed image thread buddy.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I know cops in the US are hosed up, but driving around with loving skulls on the cop cars is just another level.

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.
I found these at work the other day. I'm not sure if they're classic tacticool, though.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Leavemywife posted:

I found these at work the other day. I'm not sure if they're classic tacticool, though.

Now I am beginning to question their ad I saw on TV that said not available in stores!

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

twistedmentat posted:

I know cops in the US are hosed up, but driving around with loving skulls on the cop cars is just another level.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn1VxaMEjRU

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

killer crane
Dec 30, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

Where's the ziplock bag filled with adderall?

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Ottermotive Insanity posted:

Where's the ziplock bag filled with adderall?

Back in 1993 when this image was made, Adderall abuse wasn't much of a thing.

Those were the Ritalin days.

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

The crazy thing is that with the exception of the laser pointer and stun gun, most people currently carry a phone that does all of that.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Cop A: Are we the baddies?
Cop B: WHy do you ask that?
Cop A: We have skulls on our crusiers
Cop B: Yea, but we're white
Cop A: Oh yea.

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

twistedmentat posted:

Cop A: Check out the badass skulls on our cruisers
Cop B: Skulls are fuckin' badass, bro
Cop A: gently caress yeah they are
Cop B: *turn to page 2 for cop B's bodycam to be turned off*
Cop A: *turn to page 3 for cop A shooting a minority and facing no consequences*

Queen-Of-Hearts has a new favorite as of 18:38 on Jul 15, 2018

JEEVES420
Feb 16, 2005

The world is a mess... and I just need to rule it

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

What's that folded up piece of paper on the center right? It's probably something completely inane like a pocket constitution, isn't it?

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

That dude is probably a million times cooler than any EDC idiot. Maybe even a billion times

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

Yeah that Cyberpunk image is firmly "Wrong Thread".

Perestroika posted:

What's that folded up piece of paper on the center right? It's probably something completely inane like a pocket constitution, isn't it?

My guess is FIELD NOTES extended edition.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Gonna need that extra mag for when you drive from your subruban home to your office in a business park 20 minutes away. That black guy with a "homeless please help" sign might be packing, and you always have to stop near his spot at Maple and Iowa.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Perestroika posted:

A manifesto.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
This was the unbounded power of eloquence—of words—of burning noble words. There were no practical hints to interrupt the magic current of phrases, unless a kind of note at the foot of the last page, scrawled evidently much later, in an unsteady hand, may be regarded as the exposition of a method. It was very simple, and at the end of that moving appeal to every altruistic sentiment it blazed at you, luminous and terrifying, like a flash of lightning in a serene sky: 'Exterminate all the brutes!'

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

spog posted:

The crazy thing is that with the exception of the laser pointer and stun gun, most people currently carry a phone that does all of that.

I like how even then they were having a laugh at pagers

Perestroika posted:

I figured it was cards since I can't make out a clear book cover or anything

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

twistedmentat posted:

Gonna need that extra mag for when you drive from your subruban home to your office in a business park 20 minutes away. That black guy with a "homeless please help" sign might be packing, and you always have to stop near his spot at Maple and Iowa.

Really the mag should be the other way up so you can reload one handed by slamming the gun into it while pulling a sick drift with the other hand.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Just lol if you don't have spare magazines in automated reloading mechanisms on your arms.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Lol if you don’t spin your revolver cylinder and drop in bullets as it spins

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

If you are not literally Roland Deschain of Gilead, don't even speak to me.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I saw a vanity plate on the way into work today "GUNS 4 ME"

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

EmmyOk posted:

Lol if you don’t spin your revolver cylinder and drop in bullets as it spins

This was literally too cool for that drat movie that wasted both MM and Elba. Do an HBO series you loving dorks

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Milo and POTUS posted:

This was literally too cool for that drat movie that wasted both MM and Elba. Do an HBO series you loving dorks

The Mummy (the first one with Brendan Fraser) had him do that to unload his Chamelot-Delvignes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I44G_eE1XgY&t=97s

I really like this movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I am sure I've seen at least one anime where someone flicks a new mag into their gun with their toe.

• Locked thread