Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What did the Ghost of Roddy Piper tell YOU?
This poll is closed.
What a Scotsman wears under his kilt 7 8.05%
Where to get bubblegum 6 6.90%
To put on the loving sunglasses 37 42.53%
Incoherent drunken rambling. Beautiful incoherent drunken rambling :shobon: 37 42.53%
Total: 87 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Step 1 to getting Roman over:
Give Roman a gimmick that isn’t “used to be in the shield”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

Blaise330 posted:

I hope they redo Wrestlemania 9's ending with him coming out, challenging the new champion Rusev, Lana accepts the challenge for him, then he beats Rusev in under 30 seconds. For a brief moment we'll have Brock Lesnar and Hogan as champions in 2018.

Brock and Hogan in the same company....Somebody has a win to get back.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

DarkstarIV posted:

I'm so glad Vince is starting to embrace full on racism in WWE now (and its booking). Anyone who is a minority should probably just stay in NXT until Vince keels over or hands over power.

The head of NXT was talking about hoping for Hogan's return back in 2015, buddy.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

Sockser posted:

Step 1 to getting Roman over:
Give Roman a gimmick that isn’t “used to be in the shield”

Also give him a new theme song and stop it with the Shield tactical uniform, already.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

rare Magic card l00k posted:

The head of NXT was talking about hoping for Hogan's return back in 2015, buddy.

Let Hogan and Bishoff run NXT for a year.

3rd time's a charm.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

The head of NXT also probably backed off when they got backlash for it back in 2015. This reeks of Vince.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Within 3 months of it having happened, too

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Chris James 2 posted:

Within 3 months of it having happened, too

Don't worry though Bill Watts pushed Junkyard Dog and Ron Simmons, he can't be racist.

bartok
May 10, 2006

I'm told Hogan was a hero to most but he never meant poo poo to me. Straight up racist that sucker was simple and plain. So motherfuck him and Ultimate Warrior too.

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

PEARL GROWLS "TAKE OFF THAT SHIRT, STEVEN." I COMPLY, REVEALING THE FULL LENGTH SHIRT TATTOO. PEARL RETREATS INTO HER GEM, DEFEATED.
https://twitter.com/VelveteenWWE/status/1018572121600032768

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

DarkstarIV posted:

The head of NXT also probably backed off when they got backlash for it back in 2015. This reeks of Vince.

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

Yeah, well we already know how he feels about "People like you".

Sixtuple H

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Wow I can't believe non-NXT talent Velveteen Dream is bending to his booker, Vince McMahon's, wishes.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
The Dream doesn't remember Hogan doing anything wrong.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Vince did this and triple h is not a good fellow, at the same drat time

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

I wonder if Trump is listed as active on the Hall of Fame right now.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Hulk's totally going to raise Roman's hand after the match to try and get him a pop, ain't he?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

And yes he's near the area, so

If you're watching Extreme Rules, you'll see him. On TV

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

Ragnarok the Red posted:

Hulk's totally going to raise Roman's hand after the match to try and get him a pop, ain't he?

I may turn around on this if Roman gets him booed out of the building.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

It's such a stupid thing to make the announcement "oh he's been unsuspended from the hall of fame." First off, the Hall of Fame isn't a real loving thing. Second, all you do is make people remember "oh, that's right, he was suspended for being a huge loving racist," and you do this (presumably) right before you bring him back for cheers tonight.

What a dumb loving move. If you're gonna bring him back, bring him back no notice and pretend you didn't suspend him in the first place. Don't try to half-rear end your embrace of a racist piece of poo poo like this.

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

They are just testing the water cause the President keeps calling about coming in for Mania.

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

Popping up from out of nowhere...

Probably gonna go vape outside if I hear Rick Derringer

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Has anyone else ever been suspended from the hall of fame? I'm gonna go ahead and guess Jimmy Snuka hasn't.

Edit: Oh wow they actually did remove him in 2015

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I call upon the Iron Sheik in this, our darkest hour.

Kvantum
Feb 5, 2006
Skee-entist

remusclaw posted:

I may turn around on this if Roman gets him booed out of the building.

What if Roman doesnt just get him booed but flatoug rejects him and kicks Hogan's rear end?

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

remusclaw posted:

Yeah, well we already know how he feels about "People like you".

Sixtuple H

and if you're not down with that he has 14 words for ya...

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

Kvantum posted:

What if Roman doesnt just get him booed but flatoug rejects him and kicks Hogan's rear end?

A confused pop followed by boos is my guess. That would be a real interesting way to welcome Hogan back into the fold though. I would think it would require ECW NWA title tournament style subterfuge to get it to happen.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Hogan's gonna hug bobby lashley before today is over

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/status/1018577424412561408?s=19

i can't believe daniel bryan is a hulkamaniac

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Abroham Lincoln posted:

i can't believe daniel bryan is a hulkamaniac

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Bryan did just do an interview saying he was probably going to re-sign, and Bryan gives no fucks about keeping that poo poo private.

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

Gaz-L posted:

Bryan did just do an interview saying he was probably going to re-sign, and Bryan gives no fucks about keeping that poo poo private.

I can't blame the guy, much as I want to see him in the mix with the people tearing it up outside the E, there is a hell of a lot of money to be made by staying put right now.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

No Daniel No...is what I'm saying from my selfish perspective in wanting him to leave the company that ignored the fan opinion of him for so long...and from a wish to see him in NJPW.

I wonder when fatigue will hit the crowd in this 12 match extravaganza. Has NJPW put out this long a card?

TV Zombie fucked around with this message at 21:11 on Jul 15, 2018

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

DarkstarIV posted:

The head of NXT is Vice President of Talent, Live Events and Creative. But I'm sure Vince didn't tell his heir apparent about his plans to bring back Hogan.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
God dammit, Bryan. :sigh:

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
Hogan is gonna interfere in the main event and help Lashley win.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

VJeff posted:

God dammit, Bryan. :sigh:

:agreed:

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU
https://twitter.com/HulkHogan/status/1018589061852917766

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

Hogan going to spend the next few times he's on tv doing skits with the New Day. Booker T on commentary gonna keep talking up how Hogan was ok with him calling him "that word."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Bold move to have your welcome back tweet end with an abbreviated "heil hitler," that takes some stones.

• Locked thread