Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What did the Ghost of Roddy Piper tell YOU?
This poll is closed.
What a Scotsman wears under his kilt 7 8.05%
Where to get bubblegum 6 6.90%
To put on the loving sunglasses 37 42.53%
Incoherent drunken rambling. Beautiful incoherent drunken rambling :shobon: 37 42.53%
Total: 87 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Jenkem Delivery posted:

Gotta love this company, normalizing the torture and execution of LGBTQ people and the suppression of women by the Saudis as "progressive" now bringing back Hulk "I hate n*****s" Hogan. But hey gotta keep giving them ten bucks a month for quality programming like Extreme Rules!!

There is no ethical consumption under capitalism :eng101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Seems like business as usual for WWE

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I wonder if Bryan got some creative control as was rumored?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Daniel Bryan demanded Hulk Hogan's return?!

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1018495469302042624

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
I got Ember Moon Moon :/

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

is there even an extreme rules match on the extreme rules show

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
If you're stuck on the name, just imagine it means there's an Extreme amount of rules to follow in the matches.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
Uh, did you just clothesline your opponent without submitting a Form I-3925 F Revision 3 - Intent To Clothesline?

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Serious question how the hell can someone be suspended and re instated from a hall of fame, especially when it's not even a physical hall

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Hulk Hogan is cool and the nWo run in was the only good thing in that loving awful HHH-Sting match

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Saint Freak posted:

Uh, did you just clothesline your opponent without submitting a Form I-3925 F Revision 3 - Intent To Clothesline?

This would have been a great for the IRS gimmick.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Serious question how the hell can someone be suspended and re instated from a hall of fame, especially when it's not even a physical hall

The non physical nature of a hall is the biggest problem?

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Chris Benoit was almost kicked out of the Observer Hall of Fame, and presumably if he had been Dave could have gone 'okay let's do another vote to let him back in''.

In the WWE Hall of Fame's case the criteria is 'the whim of Vince McMahon' so Vince went 'okay Hogan you're not in' and now has gone 'you're back in'.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Well at least if there was a physical hall they could like, take his picture down and put it back up

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

rare Magic card l00k posted:

Chris Benoit was almost kicked out of the Observer Hall of Fame, and presumably if he had been Dave could have gone 'okay let's do another vote to let him back in''.

In the WWE Hall of Fame's case the criteria is 'the whim of Vince McMahon' so Vince went 'okay Hogan you're not in' and now has gone 'you're back in'.

It’s actually some of the more coherent lodicules Vince has had about something.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Abroham Lincoln posted:

is there even an extreme rules match on the extreme rules show

Nia vs Alexa, I think?

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I mean, I understand getting kicked out of a hall of fame, I dont get how you get suspended from a hall of fame

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I mean, I understand getting kicked out of a hall of fame, I dont get how you get suspended from a hall of fame

A suspension is just a temporary kick out.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/dajosc11/status/1018595608624394241

Mel Mudkiper posted:

It's called "HHH loves him as much as Vince does and neither were mad enough about this to fully cut ties with him, just send him on timeout until they thought heat died down, and HHH even admitted as much 3 months after the incident first happened"

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

it's very hogan to put over the wwe hall of fame and still kick out at 3.1

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mel Mudkiper posted:

It’s run by Vince. I’ve always found that or a variation a good explanation for most things WWE.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Jenkem Delivery posted:

Gotta love this company, normalizing the torture and execution of LGBTQ people and the suppression of women by the Saudis as "progressive" now bringing back Hulk "I hate n*****s" Hogan. But hey gotta keep giving them ten bucks a month for quality programming like Extreme Rules!!

Hey man every 4 months the developmental brand has an ok show!

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Rarity posted:

There is no ethical consumption under capitalism :eng101:
Aye comrade :ussr:

Mel Mudkiper posted:

It means they weren't really upset at all what he did, but wanted to look like they did and hoped it would eventually blow over after they made it look like he redeemed himself even he did nothing at all to better himself as a person.

I know my company's former secretary is probably really happy about this (extremely regressive person, you'd think breast cancer would change her heart, but nope just a racist piece of work)

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

DoctorGonzo posted:

Hulk Hogan is cool and the nWo run in was the only good thing in that loving awful HHH-Sting match

A pile of wrong opinions, wow

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Also what's even the point. No one gives a poo poo about Hogan. His last blip of pop culture relevance was a reality show 15 years ago

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

does he even still have a restaurant

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

a.lo posted:

does he even still have a restaurant

Yeah and the beach shops. I think someone was saying they’ve been rather profitable for him.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Also what's even the point. No one gives a poo poo about Hogan. His last blip of pop culture relevance was a reality show 15 years ago

he's the closest thing we have to a real life krusty

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

i'm bringing the pillow because the show is going to make me fall asleep, oh ho ho

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

So who in the back was born in April?

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
when does this stupid ppv start

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Is there gonna be anything good in this ppv because otherwise its octopath traveler night baybee

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Raskolnikov38 posted:

when does this stupid ppv start

Preshow began 7 minutes ago lol

luchajones
Jan 28, 2018

I have no beard, and I must scream
Hogan is backstage?

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

:rip: titus

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

The fact titus has been employed for so long despite clearly not caring if hes fired is amazing

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
"Ellsworth's chin allows him to slide between those bars"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

wait is there even a thread yet

lookin’ forward to the monthly vodka and waffle fries cheat day.

• Locked thread