Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Stereotype posted:

"Hmm so for this underground rescue operation should I ask the engineers from the tunnel building and mining company that I own, who assuredly have a confined-spaces rescue plan and response team, or should I ask the engineers from the company that builds spaceships that aren't qualified for human travel and keep blowing up?"

-Elon "smart guy" Musk

does his mining and tunneling company actually do anything like that though?

as far as i can tell the total output of The Boring Company is popular science renderings and that mass effect propane torch

it's not clear that they have any engineers, geologists, miners, etc. on staff at all

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
same menu, different dish

https://twitter.com/jonny290/status/1018621093190426625

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

https://twitter.com/ldrinkh20/status/1018538881334042624?s=21

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

this is hands down the best thing i’ve ever seen

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

George
Nov 27, 2004

No love for your made-up things.
wait whered sageflush go

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

funny part is elon is now saying the real hero’s are “those pumping out the water”. because he knows his $5 footlong would never work in the water. what is also true is it won’t work on dry land, or that’s my bet anyway. so if (THIS IS ELON MUSKS REAL OPNION) you can basically just walk through the cave, provided a snorkel and floaties or life jacket then... why. the. gently caress. did. musk. make. a. very sorry for how tedious this turned out to be with all the sentence fragments for dramatic purpose. BUT WHY MAKE THE SUB AT ALL THEN

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
i couldnt make it thru the entire post tbqh

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

Sniep posted:

i couldnt make it thru the entire post tbqh

just hold your breath for 4 hours

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

:five:

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

PleasureKevin posted:

funny part is elon is now saying the real hero’s are “those pumping out the water”. because he knows his $5 footlong would never work in the water. what is also true is it won’t work on dry land, or that’s my bet anyway. so if (THIS IS ELON MUSKS REAL OPNION) you can basically just walk through the cave, provided a snorkel and floaties or life jacket then... why. the. gently caress. did. musk. make. a. very sorry for how tedious this turned out to be with all the sentence fragments for dramatic purpose. BUT WHY MAKE THE SUB AT ALL THEN

just imagine being so goddamn thirsty for attention that even with billions of dollars to your name you just have to rise to every loving @

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

flakeloaf posted:

step one find a reason to sue him in quebec, where truth is not a defence to libel defamation if what you said was especially lovely

he's a US citizen now isn't it? doesn't that just mean he would just never go to canada again?

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
well, it's a good start

i mean, god knows why he would anyway, but whatever

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

All those tweets from the previous page have been deleted haha.

Also elon bets with 'signed' dollars

:/

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Feral Integral posted:

All those tweets from the previous page have been deleted haha.

Also elon bets with 'signed' dollars

:/

its got his name on it so its worth something to him

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
the last time a guy with a custom-built submarine got this much bad press he dismembered a reporter and dumped her body in open waters

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

give him time

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

the only reason lonnie even lifted a finger to help those kids is because the proles on twitter asked him to, so he did a lovely publicity stunt that was a complete fuckup, and now the masses are howling against him and he's howling right back, in their own filthy peasant public forum. it's wonderful, like a modern day fairy tale.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

hope elon gets hoisted by his own petard, or anyone's petard, doesn't matter

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

somebody post screens of all the deleted tweets plox.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Roosevelt posted:

hope elon gets hoisted by his own petard, or anyone's petard, doesn't matter

i hope he dies, op

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

elon still hasn't tweeted since the pedo outburst lol

guessing his lawyer ordered him to log off

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

repiv posted:

elon still hasn't tweeted since the pedo outburst lol

guessing his lawyer ordered him to log off

or the investors got a hold of him lol

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
given the insanity of elon's bazinga brigade, i cold see some kind of hosed up pizzagate poo poo coming out of this. i hope he gets in deep poo poo for popping off like that.

jeffery
Jan 1, 2013
:hitler:

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

refleks posted:

somebody post screens of all the deleted tweets plox.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

nice android lol

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
uh, i think you'll find that "pedo" is sometimes short for "geppetto" and that elon was simply accusing this guy of trying to be a puppet master. gosh everyone please settle down he was trying to help.

jeffery
Jan 1, 2013
whoa tim got the a.i. to kill aleksey cellphone via remote control complaining

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

akadajet posted:

nice android lol

:smugdroid:

Munkeymon
Aug 14, 2003

Motherfucker's got an
armor-piercing crowbar! Rigoddamndicu𝜆ous.

only android would come in such a hosed up aspect ratio

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-
what is elon musk going to do with all these signed dollars. it is extremely worrying to me that he wants them so badly

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

the last time a guy with a custom-built submarine got this much bad press he dismembered a reporter and dumped her body in open waters

:downsowned:

homercles
Feb 14, 2010

Twitter is flypaper for narcisists. This guy self owns so hard I can't wait to see how many people he lead poisons in Flint.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

what was this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Cat Face Joe posted:

what was this

something like

folks the last time a bunch of kids caused this much trouble for a guy hawking subs,