Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Max
Nov 30, 2002

I'm holding off the vote on Beet until tonight so that people can post a little more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max
Nov 30, 2002

But that should be -3 now.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Max posted:

I'm holding off the vote on Beet until tonight so that people can post a little more.

I'm not gonna be around tonight due to a dinner engagement and then a lecture

Also shame on whoever did that and made my alias permanently beet

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

I don't like the Beet vote. If people don't want to vote Anpu I think we should vote B-, his content has been lacking even for a B- game and what little casing he has actually has been doing has been shoddy. In addition to that I'm willing to buy Flerp's own callout which I think is somethine people should look at again.

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

Nah, b-minus is town

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Slamburger posted:

Nah, b-minus is town

source?

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

Its a meta read, based on how many town calls he made D1. Scum bminus is averse to those types of reads because it brings heat on him.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

Monathin posted:

I don't like the Beet vote. If people don't want to vote Anpu I think we should vote B-, his content has been lacking even for a B- game and what little casing he has actually has been doing has been shoddy. In addition to that I'm willing to buy Flerp's own callout which I think is somethine people should look at again.

why don't you like the beet vote? seems like a slam dunk to me. With that said, I don't like how quiet Anpu has been today.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Like, physically today or this game day?

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Max posted:

Like, physically today or this game day?

sorry, physically today. i have no idea what timezone they're in though, that might explain it.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Because he's posted plenty Day 2 and has said he's in a different time zone.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Anpu posted:

I “vanished” due to time zones, but I forgive jumping to that conclusion in the circumstances.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Slamburger posted:

Nah, b-minus is town

I agree with this read because of this post:

b-minus1 posted:

Could not disagree more. It is extremely anti-town to not use a power role. Yes, even if you accidently gently caress up another town night action. Because night actions yield results, and results help us find scum.

:cry:

I don’t either.
Holy poo poo I HATE this post:

100% Agree. before I post anything else, I want to ##vote Beetphyxious.

This is an incredibly weak case consisting of almost none of my own thoughts. But I believe Anpu and do not trust Beet.

More to come. Feel good about Apnu, Max, Soda and Moat at the moment.
Sus of mona, slamburger and dancer. Beet is scum.

Hey anpu, what do you think about slamburger and moat? any town or scum leans?

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

b-minus1 posted:

why don't you like the beet vote? seems like a slam dunk to me. With that said, I don't like how quiet Anpu has been today.

Don't summon him

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

b-minus1 posted:

Well I mean part of it is the idea Anpu was conflating me and Beet together. I know my alignment and I also at least agreed with Beet that the way Anpu was coming off was weird and cagey even by the stands of "someone who has a PR and doesn't want to share it".

imo if Anpu is going to continue to hide behind it being belligerent when cased of suspicious posts (of which he had a number on day 1, in case you've forgotten), the least he could do is actually claim some sort of result, which unless I missed it he has failed to do today. He basically just called me and Beet scum for even suspecting he might in fact be trying to hide a fakeclaim by being cagey and then peaced tf out.

Slamburger posted:

Its a meta read, based on how many town calls he made D1. Scum bminus is averse to those types of reads because it brings heat on him.

I disagree with this personally but I think arguing the point would just lead to WIFOM about meta which is the worst kind of casing, so I'll drop it for now.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

I mean of course I can be wrong and Beet could be scum but I absolutely 100% detest that we're just giving Anpu some free pass because he's softclaiming a PR, didn't die on N1, didn't report any result from a Night Action that I can see, and has overall had really lovely casing.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Then vote for him and convince others to as well.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

the gently caress do you think I'm trying to do right now, Max

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Complaining that we aren’t voting him.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Max posted:

Complaining that we arent voting him.

While my vote is on him, yes. And hasn't moved since he made an rear end of himself earlier.

Hey, Anpu, you have a PR, report something.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I don't really see why he has to? Unless it's a definite "I absolutely got scum here you go" result what's the point of outing his role?

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
My take is that Anpu has some result on Beet that implicates him as scum. IMO the only reason that Anpu should claim his role and/or result is if Beet claims first.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

b-minus1 posted:

My take is that Anpu has some result on Beet that implicates him as scum. IMO the only reason that Anpu should claim his role and/or result is if Beet claims first.

> Has a result that implicates him as scum
? "he should only claim it if Beet claims first"

I... what. I mean no I get that if he has an actual result that would make him a scum target but if Anpu is trying to be coy about a result he's being really loving bad at it and should try to be more honest so that town can actually look at that, instead of doing whatever the gently caress he's been doing.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

And even then it's always in town's favor to trade a town for a scum if they have to.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Monathin posted:

> Has a result that implicates him as scum
? "he should only claim it if Beet claims first"

I... what. I mean no I get that if he has an actual result that would make him a scum target but if Anpu is trying to be coy about a result he's being really loving bad at it and should try to be more honest so that town can actually look at that, instead of doing whatever the gently caress he's been doing.

Rping as voldemort

Max
Nov 30, 2002

B-money's logic is sound, if you can get someone you have a scum result on dunked without claiming then don't claim.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Alright, fine, we wanna test this? Sure. Fine, whatever, I'll vote Beet.

This is so loving stupid.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Wanna test what?

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Max posted:

Wanna test what?

Bee money's whole theory that "no anpu totally has a result on beet implicating scum which is why he's being a deliberate douchecanoe"

at this point I'm acquiescing because this argument is legitimately pissing me off.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Unless you're just poking me for the sake of being obstinant in which case politely and with all due respect go gently caress yourself

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Halt the anger for a moment, I didn't know what you meant.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
mona i honestly have no idea why you are so angry right now

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

b-minus1 posted:

mona i honestly have no idea why you are so angry right now

bee i swear here and now, god as my witness, if you're scum this game

1. okay good work
2. i will attempt to kill you in every game we play from now until the new year

because right now i'm willing to switch my vote to you over anpu and i must be taking loving crazy pills or something i guess if no one else sees it

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Show me some b- posts that you find scummy.

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

It took me a little while to come around to it, but once I re-read Anpu its pretty clear that he's telegraphing that he has a result, which is why I voted Beet last night.

Mona do you not see it in that light and think Anpu's just making wierd posts, or what? I also don't get why you're so angry about this.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Dancer posted:

I just woke up and I'm still groggy and sleepy, and I've only read like, 5 posts of the new day, but I wanted to point out that upon reading, this:

Looks possibly "ake to me. Maybe it's my relative inexperience talking, but the way I see it bus driver is not a common role, and it feels weird to me that someone would think the most likely explanation of person X not being killed is "hey, I'm a genius at predicting what scum would want to do, I can't have predicted it wrong, ergo there's a bus driver in this game." Occam's razor would, to a normal person who isn't faking opinions, suggest that maybe you just don't know exactly what thoughts scum would have, or even if you o, that they realized what you'd think and it's a wifom thing. Going straight to bus driver feels like a rather big jump.

So, this whole thing suggests that what Anpu was doing in that quote was faking an opinion and/or buddying up to Max. I think this makes him jump towards the top of my scum reads (though, again, I've yet to read anything anyone's said after the quoted post).

Dancer posted:

##vote bee

Your day 1 posting was bad ("haha I went too far my bad") and now it's getting worse. I am open to moving my vote later, but for now this is a good place to park it.

Taking a moment to point out that Dancer has posted twice this game day and is at the top of my list for people to deal with tomorrow in what will become the lurker murder extravaganza.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
I’m not scum. But I am very confused. What is pinging you? Idgi

Max
Nov 30, 2002

The Ninth Layer posted:

I'm out of town for the weekend but should be back home to post later today.

The one TNL post, slightly more acceptable excuse but mmmmmmmmmmm

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Max posted:

Taking a moment to point out that Dancer has posted twice this game day and is at the top of my list for people to deal with tomorrow in what will become the lurker murder extravaganza.

Where am I on this list

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Also I guess I didn't add it before when I posted thoughts but

Max posted:

:same:

• Locked thread