Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zore
Sep 21, 2010
willfully illiterate, aggressively miserable sourpuss whose sole raison d’etre is to put other people down for liking the wrong things

Head Hit Keyboard posted:

So I recently received a copy of Fire Emblem: Awakening and was told I had to play. I don't know the first thing about Fire Emblem omgwhatdoido?

Heads up that Chrom will get married via plot after chapter 12 even if you don't try to pair him with anyone. His marriage options are Sully, Olivia, Sumia, female Robin, and Maribelle. Whoever has the highest support level at the end of Chapter 12 just gets instantly promoted to S rank (you gain support points by having units involved in battle while next to or paired up with other units). It's really easy to make sure he ends up with whoever you like... Except Olivia since she joins on the chapter it's determined so if anyone else has even some support with Chrom you aren't getting her.

Also in general pairing your units up will get you extra maps and units.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sloth Socks
May 13, 2005

dangling is the finest of all the arts in all the worlds

Lipstick Apathy

Capsaicin posted:

edit: also does the minimal not have a drat "north" marker?

I think it's the grey arrow, as opposed to the yellow arrows for objectives.

And chiming in with what others are saying about combat: I adore these games, the story and the world and the characters, even the mechanics and inventory drip with personality.

But holy hell, the combat in Witcher 2 is loosey-goosey nonsense. You can try all the suggested tactics and still get one-shotted by some random bandit, and have to wait through that long-rear end death animation and the slow rise of the "Load Saved Game" logo. Or, you can turn it down to easy, spam Quen & Aard, roll constantly, and slot some insta-kill runes into your swords ASAP. You'll still have some interesting monster & boss encounters, but the combat with mobs will be the appropriate level of trivial.

Then again, I did all of this so I could power through to the Witcher 3, after picking up and putting down 2 for close to a decade, so.

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

I played Witcher 2 on easy and enjoyed it (don't think I ever used a single trap or bomb) so if you're finding the difficulty unfun and just want to mess poo poo up with a sword, it's there for you.

But yeah trying to remember exactly what Geralt will do when you press the "attack" button depends on your distance from the enemy and your orientation toward them and possibly the cycles of the moon, it's not the most finely-tuned action game.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Morpheus posted:

'This game takes inspiration from a game that came out six months later'.
My guide.

Demon Souls. Same thing.
http://www.vg247.com/2011/04/04/cd-projekt-the-witcher-2-takes-inspiration-from-demons-souls/

McCoy Pauley
Mar 2, 2006
Gonna eat so many goddamn crumpets.
Anything I should know about Hollow Knight beyond what's in the wiki? In particular, anything to help make the combat a little easier.

This might just be a function of picking it up after having played a lot of Dead Cells, but I'm have a hard time adjusting to the combat and how fragile your character feels. Any tips on stuff I can grind away at early on to help make combat easier would be appreciated.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

McCoy Pauley posted:

Anything I should know about Hollow Knight beyond what's in the wiki? In particular, anything to help make the combat a little easier.

This might just be a function of picking it up after having played a lot of Dead Cells, but I'm have a hard time adjusting to the combat and how fragile your character feels. Any tips on stuff I can grind away at early on to help make combat easier would be appreciated.
Seriously, downward jumpslashing is incredibly, insanely helpful. If that's not enough, hm...

- Your air mobility is much better than your land mobility at first. Whenever you're fighting something, either be in the air, or let it come to you.

bpACH
Apr 5, 2009

Kruller posted:

Since I'm nearly finished with it, here's a few for Dungeons 3:

I would add the following:
- In the build menu, if you hover over the icon for a room or trap, the tool-tip will tell you almost everything you need to know about it. For rooms, this will include the size of any equipment that is required for it to function, whether the equipment is automatically built or requires player intervention and how much stuff it can store per tile (if applicable).

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

Anything for Yakuza 6? I've played a bunch of the series so I'm pretty sure I know what's going on, but is there anything I should make sure to check out, missable side stories that I should be aware of? I already know about the safe on the roof of Serena.

homewrecker
Feb 18, 2010

Nemesis Of Moles posted:

Anything for Yakuza 6? I've played a bunch of the series so I'm pretty sure I know what's going on, but is there anything I should make sure to check out, missable side stories that I should be aware of? I already know about the safe on the roof of Serena.

Sikboy made a post with some good general tips;

SiKboy posted:

Theres nothing earth shattering to be said really:

If you are wanting to repopulate the cat cafe, stock up on cat food while in Kamurocho, when you get to Onomichi theres only one shop that sells it and they only sell two flavours. Some cats dont particularly like either of those flavours.

In Onomichi, around chapter 6-ish if you investigate the dock you'll see a pile of fish on the end. Interacting with this opens up the spear fishing minigame, which is a decent money maker.

The clan creator minigame opens up in around the same chapter. Its fairly straightforward and also makes you decent money. Advancing this opens up the black market.

Theres nothing in the black market really worth buying except the good speargun which makes the fishing much easier.

In the last chapter you have the ability to switch back and forth between Kamurocho and Onomichi. Until then you are limited to the map the current chapter takes place in.

if you pick up a photograph of a character from a previous game, try using your phone camera and taking a picture in the place you found it.

Anything that pops up on the Troublr app is essentially a mini sidequest. If you ignore it it'll fail and you get a message guilting you for not helping, but any ones you fail or dont complete will cycle round again so dont interrupt what you are doing for them unless you feel like it.

Club SEGA on Nakamichi St. is the one with Puyo Puyo and Virtua Fighter. The one on theater square just has the games from yakuza 0 plus darts.

RIZAP sells protein powders and stuff that give you skill points. They also restore you to full health, which makes them better in a boss fight than any of the healing drinks, so once money is no longer an object you should grab a few of those.

Substory specific: If you want to buy a photo as a gift for someone but it seems a bit expensive, leave for a while and come back.

I don't think there are any permanently missable substories - there is at least one that can only be done at a certain time of day, but my understanding is that once you clear the main story, you get the ability to free roam and change from day to night at will, so you should be okay to go at your own pace.

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

Oh I must have missed that, sweet, thanks!

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.

quote:

For Witcher 2, does "human" in terms of equipment apply to elves/dwarves as well? Will my "Does more damage to humans" oil work when i'm fighting these loving waterfall elves?
"Adds damage against humans" pretty much means "as opposed to 'against monsters.'"

ahobday
Apr 19, 2007

The wiki entry for Xenoblade Chronicles 2 says not to open blades on Rex. Is everything else I might buy at a shop fair game?

Also, I'm feeling a little overwhelmed by all of the shops in this game, and the mechanics available to me, that I basically am not engaging with most of it. What should I be focusing on if I want to make my characters more powerful/win fights easier?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Centipeed posted:

The wiki entry for Xenoblade Chronicles 2 says not to open blades on Rex. Is everything else I might buy at a shop fair game?

Also, I'm feeling a little overwhelmed by all of the shops in this game, and the mechanics available to me, that I basically am not engaging with most of it. What should I be focusing on if I want to make my characters more powerful/win fights easier?

There are 9 different progression systems in the game, none of which really interact with each other. Here are the best things to know.

1) Always have the max amount of blades on a character story will allow at that point. Rex will get some blades mandated by story to fill out his slots so if your min maxing by not opening blades on Rex youll be fine
2) Quest XP is banked and can only be spent when you spend the night at an inn. For most people the combination of combat XP and Quest XP and any sidequesting will put you over the games difficulty curve with ease
3) Blade Chips are your primary source of damage increases. Use these liberally
4) Every characters skill tree has a skill that lets you cancel your specials into other specials. This should be the first thing you buy and will cause your DPS to skyrocket.
5) If you ever dont have a party of 3 characters keep doing the story until you have three characters again. Absolutely no sidequest is balanced around having less than a full party and you will get crushed. There is nothing missable to worry about.

juliuspringle
Jul 7, 2007

I'm thinking of starting RE6, is there anything not in the wiki I should know? Primarily along of the lines of play this character first (I'm hoping to play events in chronological order but I doubt that's possible) or weapons and stuff that aren't worth the effort.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

juliuspringle posted:

I'm thinking of starting RE6, is there anything not in the wiki I should know? Primarily along of the lines of play this character first (I'm hoping to play events in chronological order but I doubt that's possible) or weapons and stuff that aren't worth the effort.

The campaigns all overlap in parts so youd need a flowchart and start stop each campaign to do it “chronologically” and even then youd repeat bits.

Leon’s campaign is probably the most similar to RE4/5 and has the slowest start and its the one the turorial sets up but its up to you.

You cant unequip weapons and theyre all “free” so no weapons to suss out. I think the wiki notes best skills but in singleplayer the make the AI revive you makes you immortal unless you and your prtner are split up for story reasons and in coop the skills that raise overall gun damage and melee damages are probably best to start with

Barudak fucked around with this message at 23:35 on Jul 16, 2018

A Bystander
Oct 10, 2012

juliuspringle posted:

When you do Jake's campaign and play as him, it's a matter of finding when to use his fists (the weapon, not the universal melee) and when to not. Yeah, it's really cool to uppercut and flash kick people, but there's a lot of enemies with guns and they're all decent shots. If you charge his attack, you can lock on and dash across the room to punch them and move left or right to adjust as needed. Keep in mind you're still open to getting hit and Jake will not stop unless something blocks him, knocks him over, or he hits his target.

E: Also, Sherry has a stun rod and it's good for breaking J'avo pods with like three fully-charged swings. You can get some cool things sometimes and at least you won't get hit in the back in case you ever forget about them.

A Bystander fucked around with this message at 01:50 on Jul 17, 2018

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

juliuspringle posted:

It doesn't have weapon upgrading and I don't think they take up inventory space either, so there's no reason not to just have every weapon possible. Weapons you have to find in the game CAN be missed, however, so don't forget to explore if you're actually in a location where that's possible.

Ammo and health items do take up space, so you may eventually find yourself dumping ammo of weapons you don't use much, but that'll only happen near the end of each campaign so don't worry about it until it comes up. it's especially an issue for Ada, since she has multiple ammo types.

leon's and ada's stories are linked together (of course), as are chris's and jake's (though less so). so you might want to play through those in pairs. or play Ada's last, I guess, because she learns the most about what's going on.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Leons overlaps with the others for some boss fights and the plane, vehicle #5,233 that Leon S. Kennedy destroyed by being in proximity of

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

I played Evil Genius about two months ago, started reorganizing and rewriting the wiki page in a txt file and... kind of forgot. I was nearly done too, so it didn't take long to pick it up again and finish it: https://pastebin.com/7EeCDkCj

It probably still has some typos and grammar errors, but nothing too confusing.

Mierenneuker fucked around with this message at 12:34 on Jul 17, 2018

Grinnblade
Sep 24, 2007

flatluigi posted:

maybe change the line about the character molesting everything in the game

on a similar note to this, I recently looked back at some of my older posts and noticed i used "rape" to describe an ability's brokenness in Grandia. Could somebody with editing capabilities please change that to "destroy" or something?

Thanks.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Mierenneuker posted:

I played Evil Genius about two months ago, started reorganizing and rewriting the wiki page in a txt file and... kind of forgot. I was nearly done too, so it didn't take long to pick it up again and finish it: https://pastebin.com/7EeCDkCj

It probably still has some typos and grammar errors, but nothing too confusing.
That is a dizzying amount of information. Is it actually really necessary?

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

PMush Perfect posted:

There might be some things that could be cut, but there are lot frustrating things with that game (almost like it is a game from the '90s) and there is no convenient way to find an answer sometimes. You see that that "research section"? That mostly came from me hours into a game thinking I experienced a bug and the solution was to either restart or use a cheat code to unlock all the researchable items at once. I checked FAQs and scoured forum posts and none offered helpful information. It's not game breaking stuff, but things that sap the enjoyment out of it.

Looking at it now I realize I forgot a section on some of the late game missions where you sometimes think you are stuck, but you just end up having to click somewhere you didn't know you could click to proceed. Again, random internet posts and FAQs rarely go into detail what needs to happen. But yeah, that is late game stuff, so I'll ignore it.

I'll give a slightly condensed draft a go, but I would be surprised if I cut a quarter from it.

Mierenneuker fucked around with this message at 16:00 on Jul 17, 2018

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

PMush Perfect posted:

Seconded, it looks like it needs thinning at least by half.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

Removed some of the information that probably becomes obvious playing the game. Right now I think some of it might feel superficial, but I think they deal with reservations ("oh, I didn't know you could do that") and frustrations ("I wish I didn't had know that before"). And the chart at the beginning feels super obvious, but I don't think there is a way to view all that information at once. It is something I personally would have liked while playing the game.
https://pastebin.com/V1vvvvgd

Mierenneuker fucked around with this message at 16:14 on Jul 17, 2018

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
I dunno man, I played Evil Genius before. You dont dive into a 90s era game without the half inch thick manual. Mierenneuker you are doing God's Work.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Since Dead Cells is coming out August 7th on basically all platforms, any tips you guys have picked up from the PC Early Access?

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

RatHat posted:

Since Dead Cells is coming out August 7th on basically all platforms, any tips you guys have picked up from the PC Early Access?
- If you power-drop instead of just falling down something, you won't get stunned for falling any distance. You also fall a lot faster. This also works on elevators you'd otherwise have to wait for.
- You'd be surprised how quickly most of the bosses' first forms go down to "roll through them, attack once or twice, repeat"
- The timed doors are pretty close to a wash compared to the loot you'd get for killing every single enemy and fully exploring every stage, but are (by their nature) faster. So for efficiency's sake, once you get comfortable with the controls just run around like an idiot trying to speed-run stages.
- The crappiest items can randomly turn into the best runs if you Get Good, so only suicide if (1) you've spent all your cells between stages and (2) you hate the playstyle a lot. I've gotten hung up on the first boss on my 50th run despite having items I liked, and gotten to the final boss using things I thought were garbage for multiple stages straight.

Truman Sticks
Nov 2, 2011
Enter the Gungeon just got a huge new free update (Advanced Gungeons and Draguns), so I'd love to hear if there are any new tips for it. I'm still pretty terrible at this game, but here's one tip that's not on the Wiki that made a huge difference for me:

-Pay more attention to your character than where you're shooting. Unless your gun is super inaccurate, aiming is pretty forgiving, and seeing what you need to dodge is more important than what you're trying to kill.

Maybe this is more obvious to some than others, but I don't play a lot of bullet hell types, and I was constantly dying until I started looking at my character more.

SiKboy
Oct 28, 2007

Oh no!😱

Truman Sticks posted:

Enter the Gungeon just got a huge new free update (Advanced Gungeons and Draguns), so I'd love to hear if there are any new tips for it. I'm still pretty terrible at this game, but here's one tip that's not on the Wiki that made a huge difference for me:

-Pay more attention to your character than where you're shooting. Unless your gun is super inaccurate, aiming is pretty forgiving, and seeing what you need to dodge is more important than what you're trying to kill.

Maybe this is more obvious to some than others, but I don't play a lot of bullet hell types, and I was constantly dying until I started looking at my character more.

I really like enter the gungeon, but I'm hardly an expert on the game (I've beaten the Dragun precisely once and still need to get the black powder to the blacksmith before I can make The Bullet That Can Kill The Past). I've been playing a lot the last few weeks (so both before and after the update hit). I'm not sure that there is much I'd add to whats on the wiki to be honest. The tip on the wiki about not bothering with brown chests most of the time.... I'm not sure that still applies. The game feels more generous with keys than it did last week and even before that (post-ammo drop update) if you dont pick up any keys before you find a shop the shopkeeper will be guaranteed to be selling a key *. I mean, if you only have one key on you and the first chest you find is brown, sure, wait and see what the other chest colour is, but its not as important as it used to be. Some of the common (brown) guns are perfectly decent.

Of course, the problem with giving definitive statements on a roguelike game is; The whole thing is RNG based. It FEELS like its being more generous about doling out keys and chests, but it could just be that my RNG has me on a hot streak of generous runs right now and next run will be a drought.

There are a few new things with the update (new items and enemies) but most of them you'll encounter eventually and then work out what they are/do pretty quickly. It added a buttload of synergies (having these two items improves one of them by doing this) but most of them are very specific. But if you have an item with a bluish up arrow next to it when its highlighted thats what it means. Theres a vendor you can rescue from a cell who sets up a wandering shop which will sell you one random item which has a synergy with something you are already carrying which is cool. You can slide over unflipped tables now, and if the tables are touching you can slide down the entire row of them which is cool, if not necessarily useful. Now if you come across a heart drop you dont currently need you can "save for later", which puts a heart dispenser in the shop and in the room at the end of the chamber which dispenses your saved hearts. They dont persist between levels though.

One thing that would have helped me out when I was starting it was: I found the Hunter to be the best starting character. The Corgi will get you occasional extra items (hearts and keys and whatnot) and the crossbow can carry you through the first two floors if you dont get anything better. But again, AG&G may have made that less relevant. Also, if you didnt already find the secret room in the hall of knowledge (the tutorial bit with Ser Manuel) go back through the hall of knowledge and grab that. If you are feeling cocky and have a couple of extra keys on the first floor, put out the fire in the fireplace (water barrels or a gun which shoots water/ice) and investigate that.

Long story short, the update has improved the game by adding a bunch of new guns, enemies and QoL improvements (seemingly more frequent drops, the ability to bank unused heart drops, teleporter pads in the rooms with chests and at the end of a level) but hasnt changed the game enough to give new "before I play" type tips.

*EDIT: Okay, the run I just did there shows this is no longer true. I had a key drop but didnt pick it up, no key for sale in the shop. Up til this week that definately worked. Maybe its now "if no key has dropped on the level there will always be one for sale"? I dont know. In any case, the fact its taken me until now to notice that doesnt work would seem to indicate that key drops/sales are more common than before.

SiKboy fucked around with this message at 16:45 on Jul 22, 2018

hoverboard Humpty-Dumpty
Sep 5, 2007

Zwei: The Arges Adventure
Moving diagonally is faster than the cardinal directions (N,S,E,W) , and extra speed if you're walking alongside a wall. This is crucial for several puzzles and at least one boss.

hoverboard Humpty-Dumpty fucked around with this message at 18:50 on Jul 22, 2018

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.

RatHat posted:

If you feel like you no longer can keep up with the power levels of the enemies, just kill yourself and start over. Due to the structure of the game, the power level of enemies is directly dependent on what level you're in, but you have no way of growing stronger except for the randomly-generated power ups that are scattered through all the levels. If you don't get enough of these spawned, it's easy to fall behind the curve, which means you're staying behind the curve permanently.

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

Re:Gungeon, they changed they key thing with the latest update. I don't remember what they changed it to, but it's in the patch notes.

I've never beaten level 2 myself, so I don't have any other tips besides: "when you watch an LP at 2x speed, remember the gameplay is only half as fast as you're seeing."

Riatsala
Nov 20, 2013

All Princesses are Tyrants

When do you start dominating orcs and building an army in Middle Earth: Shadow of War? I've been chaining story quests one after another for 4 hours and I just want to unlock the central goddamn mechanic but it wants me to do 30 tutorials for features I could have figured out on my own. And the story suuuuuucks

Please tell me this isn't like the first game, and that the coolest mechanic unlocks before the 20 hour mark.

Riatsala fucked around with this message at 03:42 on Jul 23, 2018

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Anything for Moonlighter?

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.

Riatsala posted:

When do you start dominating orcs and building an army in Middle Earth: Shadow of War? I've been chaining story quests one after another for 4 hours and I just want to unlock the central goddamn mechanic but it wants me to do 30 tutorials for features I could have figured out on my own. And the story suuuuuucks

Please tell me this isn't like the first game, and that the coolest mechanic unlocks before the 20 hour mark.

Act II, once you get out of the Cirith Ungol/Minas Ithil area and it really gets going once you leave there. Just keep beelining the story missions.

SpitztheGreat
Jul 20, 2005
What do I need for Bioshock 2? I just played Bioshock on easy and feel like I missed out on some really good mechanics because of the lack of challenge. I hear the sequel is weak, but I'm hesitant to read too much because of spoilers.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

SpitztheGreat posted:

What do I need for Bioshock 2? I just played Bioshock on easy and feel like I missed out on some really good mechanics because of the lack of challenge. I hear the sequel is weak, but I'm hesitant to read too much because of spoilers.

I wouldn't say the sequel is weak. In fact, I think the sequel is better in a lot of ways...more refined, while remaining mechanically a "Bioshock" game (unlike Infinite, which I found enjoyable but a significantly different game). And judging from the fact that I didn't have much of a problem beating either game on the hardest difficulty with vita-chambers disabled, yeah, I'd say you might want to try the sequel on a higher difficulty. I can't imagine how loving boring the game must have been on easy.

Beyond, that, I don't really think you need to know a lot about Bioshock 2 to get started. It runs a lot like the original, although you play an older Big Daddy model instead of a person. The research mechanic is different in the sequel: Instead of taking photos of enemies, you actually "tag" a target with your camera and then try to hurt and kill them in various ways to increase the quality of your "research", which is a little more hectic than the original game.

Since you're a Big Daddy, the whole Adam harvest mechanic is pretty different too. You find a Little Sister and let her lead you to Adam-rich corpses at your leisure; because you choose when you harvest Adam (and subsequently attract splicers like flies to poo poo), you can plan ahead on how to temporarily fortify/booby-trap an area. That's a pretty different gameplay mechanic as well, but the game gives you better tools to defend yourself than the original game...and it can be pretty fun to protect the Little Sister from a hoard of surly splicers with miniguns, hijacked bots, and sentry turrets.

Cream-of-Plenty fucked around with this message at 05:18 on Jul 23, 2018

Riatsala
Nov 20, 2013

All Princesses are Tyrants

skooma512 posted:

Act II, once you get out of the Cirith Ungol/Minas Ithil area and it really gets going once you leave there. Just keep beelining the story missions.

Awesome, thank you.

SpitztheGreat posted:

I think when people say Bioshock 2 is weak, they mean the story, which can't really live up to 1 in a lot of ways. I personally think the moment to moment gameplay is an improvement, and the Minerva's Den DLC is generally considered the high point of the Bioshock series.

Not much is really changed, though. If you've just played through 1 I wouldn't worry. Turn up the difficulty a bit and be sure to lean into the research mechanic when you unlock it.

blackguy32
Oct 1, 2005

Say, do you know how to do the walk?
I actually think the sequel to Bioshock is better in a lot of ways, if only because they streamlined the hacking.

Just know that you can miss things since Bioshock 2 generally does not let you go back to previous levels. Also, you are not able to upgrade all of your weapons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gynovore
Jun 17, 2009

Forget your RoboCoX or your StickyCoX or your EvilCoX, MY CoX has Blinking Bewbs!

WHY IS THIS GAME DEAD?!

SpitztheGreat posted:

What do I need for Bioshock 2? I just played Bioshock on easy and feel like I missed out on some really good mechanics because of the lack of challenge.

The original Bioshock had great story and atmosphere but very mediocre shooting. Playing it on easy saves you time and doesn't really hurt you.