Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Aw shti I miss My Name is Earl

hey randy

hey crab ... man?

(hey earl)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fisting by many
Dec 25, 2009

I don't know how you posted four images, started with a mile-long skidmark, and still managed to get progressively worse.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

TotalLossBrain posted:

I remember mobile sword stores by the side of the road going north from Houston when I was working in Texas over a decade ago. :allears:

Wouldn't have been in the fall sometime, would it? If so, that was probably Texas Renaissance Fair related. It's located just sort of NNW of Houston. I would be a bit surprised to see something like that at any other time of the year.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

ReidRansom posted:

Wouldn't have been in the fall sometime, would it? If so, that was probably Texas Renaissance Fair related. It's located just sort of NNW of Houston. I would be a bit surprised to see something like that at any other time of the year.

No this was during cleanup after Rita in late '05/early '06. December, January

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

MageMage posted:

That's a Gillette Mach 3 Turbo razor and people AMAB get them for free at age 18.

You married your husband before he turned 18 is what I'm gathering.
My husband didn't even live in this country until he was 23ish. I'm betting he got the razor when he got his green card. :911:

Still waiting for my free pads. :colbert:

For content, have one of the most inexplicable and AUG results for "razor costume":

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

TotalLossBrain posted:

No this was during cleanup after Rita in late '05/early '06. December, January

Oh, well no idea then.

I guess I'll just have to go with lack of zoning or permitting laws that would otherwise prevent such things.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

fisting by many posted:

I don't know how you posted four images, started with a mile-long skidmark, and still managed to get progressively worse.

Lmao I was thinking precisely the same thing

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

Hirayuki posted:

Still waiting for my free pads. :colbert:

That's a drat good idea actually

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.
Anyone thirsty?

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Orangina, along with Zootopia have created entire new generations of furries.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Nah, furries are pretty gay all told, all these fur/human pairs are hetero.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
God drat it France.

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe
I would suck the juice from the tits of all those orangina things, no kidding. I mean gently caress. They have tits. You could put tits on an elevator and I would suck on them.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Nurge posted:

I would suck the juice from the tits of all those orangina things, no kidding. I mean gently caress. They have tits. You could put tits on an elevator and I would suck on them.

The ol' up and downy. Lift and separate.

Zanael
Jan 30, 2007

Finn 3:16 says I just licorice
whipped your peppermint ass

Aramek posted:

God drat it France.
I know right, seeing those everyday when going to work takes a toll on you.

Nurge posted:

what the :randstare:

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Do you like scary movies?

Fashionable Jorts posted:

Orangina, along with Zootopia have created entire new generations of furries.

That ad campaign's put me off ever wanting to try Orangina.

tallest crocodile
Sep 10, 2011

How a TV show about Pre-historic life would reconstruct a goon.

I went to college with this guy. He was known around campus as Grimdark Starfox due to the fact that anyone who came near him was subjected to him telling them about his novel-length magnum opus fan fiction that was a grimdark retelling of StarFox. He had an obsession with Crystal and was also responsible for starting the college’s furry club.

E:

tallest crocodile has a new favorite as of 19:36 on Jul 16, 2018

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
The jellyfish babe owns. Think I've finally found my gooey, provocative inner Medusa to match my outer Medusa.

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Zanael posted:

I know right, seeing those everyday when going to work takes a toll on you.

what the :randstare:

Any man who says they wouldn't is a liar. I stand by that. I could look down at a puddle of runny dog diarrhea in the gutter, and suddenly notice it had tits? Yeah. I'd suck on them. There's no choice.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Nurge posted:

Any man who says they wouldn't is a liar. I stand by that. I could look down at a puddle of runny dog diarrhea in the gutter, and suddenly notice it had tits? Yeah. I'd suck on them. There's no choice.

this post is right

tallest crocodile posted:

I went to college with this guy. He was known around campus as Grimdark Starfox due to the fact that anyone who came near him was subjected to him telling them about his novel-length magnum opus fan fiction that was a grimdark retelling of StarFox. He had an obsession with Crystal and was also responsible for starting the college’s furry club.

Crysal IS p. hot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQk0zJMU4Xc

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

The Door Frame posted:

Anyone thirsty?

What are they going for with this? Is this French humor? :psyduck:

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

green chicken feet posted:

What are they going for with this? Is this French humor? :psyduck:

HappyKitty
Jul 11, 2005

I would not dare honk anywhere in California even if I had to warn an elderly nun leading a group of children across a street of an oncoming truck :stare:

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Is that the Foam Adventure girl?

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

foam adventure is the tsar bomba of cringe

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.

hawowanlawow posted:

foam adventure is the tsar bomba of cringe

Does that make the Kingdom Hearts 2 reenactment on a snowbank the Fat ManLittle Boy?

E: having an actual fat man involved would have made it a more legitimate claim to the name than these boys here https://youtu.be/NpYqFJxVuBc

The Door Frame has a new favorite as of 22:41 on Jul 16, 2018

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

Eerily accurate

King of Foolians
Mar 16, 2006
Long live the King!

Nurge posted:

Actually I am a man and I have no desire to suck on those tits.

I am gay though, so truthfully I don’t want to suck on any tits, animal or otherwise. That bear guy is pretty hot though.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

It ok to admit you want to suck those bear tits, you bear tit sucker. No one cares.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

oldpainless posted:

It ok to admit you want to suck those bear tits, you bear tit sucker. No one cares.

I care!

...I care that he might miss out on that. :ohdear: Poor guy.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

King of Foolians posted:

Actually I am a man and I have no desire to suck on those tits.

I am gay though, so truthfully I don’t want to suck on any tits, animal or otherwise. That bear guy is pretty hot though.

Men also have tits. They are just shaped different.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Anyway, this image is maga-cursed.

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
Rogan is so loving pleased with himself to be included among any group of people that someone said were smart or subversive, even if the only ones calling them that are fascists. Hopefully that common conception of him as a credulous but well-meaning simpleton can go away now - he knows what this is.

Who's the guy with the fro next to kermit?

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

I really love how this thread has evolved recently, but that picture terrifies me, so I'm torn.

datajugend
Jan 15, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
i listened to a joe rogan podcast earlier and they talked about the movies paul blart mall cop, zookeeper and jack and jill saying how great they are. i know its gotta be because they probably are friends with them, but that just wast insane.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

What's with this "you get issued a razor when you turn 18" bullshit, I had to steal my dad's spare razor (actually he gave it to me). Ain't nobody getting issued free razors in my America :bahgawd: that sounds like communism.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Honestly if I got free pads and poo poo when I turned 18 that would have been great. That poo poo's expensive.

Really curious what country sends free stuff like that.

Scathach has a new favorite as of 02:25 on Jul 17, 2018

Elohssa Gib
Aug 30, 2006

Easily Amused
I got a free razor when I was 18 and used it until I was 30 when the store I worked at finally allowed facial hair. I also started receiving my AARP registration letters when I turned 20.

Rat Patrol
Feb 15, 2008

kill kill kill kill
kill me now
Dollar shave club uses dorco razors, just buy a bunch of razors for cheap right from dorco instead of wasting money on four at a time being shipped every month in a big ol envelope. You can seriously find the exact same models for less and buy them for cheaper in large quantities.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Picnic Princess posted:

Anyway, this image is maga-cursed.

This is how Spectre was formed.