Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?
Irony? https://www.instagram.com/p/BjrNiEIhbtm/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1pfujy9x96i1o

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
Ambigrams are not great.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

What, no "Version 2.0" tattoo?

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

IUG posted:

What, no "Version 2.0" tattoo?

I'm more a "Bleed Like Me" person, but either is a much better choice than that album.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

We'll it's half right

dpack_1
Mar 23, 2009

Let another's wounds be your warning

"I don't feel so good"

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
Been a while since something in this thread made me bust out laughing.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010
I mean, we can make fun, but I can actually read that one. That's not true of most of those abominations. Also, in reply to the sentiment, :same:

Edit, posted in response to the I feel fantastic/I'm falling apart.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

That album is terrible.

I also remember they had a contest where fans would suggest names and they promised to choose one of the fans’ ideas. Except then they were like “well all your ideas were cool but we decided to go with our own idea instead”

Also, they had a kick rear end forum during version 2.0 but completely ruined it with some horribly made html pop up thing when that album came out that was like reddit v.001 except worse, and it was just soooo bad and horribly made I can’t even describe it. Like it was made by a 10th grader in website 101, except that 10th grader would have made a better site. We had a cool gathering of people in the 2.0 forums, all who disappeared on that new website because the forums were indecipherable.

Also also Shirley Manson got a bleach blonde butch hair cut for that album time frame.

Summary: that album and everything about it sucks rear end. Including that tattoo.

Thin Privilege has a new favorite as of 06:56 on Jul 18, 2018

synthetik
Feb 28, 2007

I forgive you, Will. Will you forgive me?
I think this might be a coverup?

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

synthetik posted:

It’s a new take on the blast over called the “barf over”

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

synthetik posted:

I went “GAH!” I’m real life. What a hot steaming pile of aquaphor-covered poo poo.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
I wanna see what it covered up

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

I’ve spent too much time with Instagram’s gif stickers, I keep expecting there to be a Lil Jon dancing and Skeet Skeet Skeet in flashing letters across the bottom.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

synthetik posted:

Loling at the idea of getting a cover up that is worse than your original tattoo

Kosh Naranek
Mar 8, 2008

Understanding is a three edged sword. Your side, their side, and a pair of ruby slippers.
Apparently something went down on reddit, and this came out of it...

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
internet reference tattoos might be the most embarrassing thing. has any dumb goon ever gotten an sa tattoo?

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

Origami Dali posted:

internet reference tattoos might be the most embarrassing thing. has any dumb goon ever gotten an sa tattoo?

I was literally about to post this.

There was some dude who posted a picture of another car whose license plate was SA GOON but that’s changeable at least.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

well on the plus side not being allowed to live near schools must make afternoon traffic a lot easier

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

there's definitely sa grenade tattoos

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

silvergoose posted:

there's definitely sa grenade tattoos

At least that could be passed off as just a grenade if needed, it's not the Goat Stairs.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

everyone should get my username and avatar tattooed on them, to own the libs

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

Pastry of the Year posted:

Legit tempted.

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kosh Naranek posted:

Apparently something went down on reddit, and this came out of it...

There was an infinity gem subreddit where they banned half the users, who then got to join a secret "inside the soul gem" subreddit. It's still a dumb as hell thing to get tattooed, but it could be a lot worse.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

Pastry of the Year posted:

I think I said twice on different occasions (unintentionally cause I forgot I did it the first time) that your avatar is awesome so maybe I should..... but I’m not getting “STUPID INTERNET CLUB” though, sorry

E: what does your avatar have to do with libs? I read it as “[tattoo it] on your ribs” at first.

I just woke up.

I did not text my tattoo artist. Yet.

Thin Privilege has a new favorite as of 15:08 on Jul 19, 2018

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Thin Privilege posted:

E: what does your avatar have to do with libs? I read it as “[tattoo it] on your ribs” at first.

Unsurprisingly, because we all died years ago and are currently haunting a worst case scenario hell world, right-wingers doing idiotic and self-defeating things (e.g. destroying their expensive coffee makers) on the off chance that it would somehow upset a liberal has become a thing that happens all the time.

So "[insert terrible decision] to own the libs" is now a thing.

Mywhatacleanturtle
Jul 23, 2006

Twitch posted:

There was an infinity gem subreddit where they banned half the users, who then got to join a secret "inside the soul gem" subreddit. It's still a dumb as hell thing to get tattooed, but it could be a lot worse.

That is, unsurprisingly, the dumbest thing I can imagine.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
Love to get brands tattooed on me.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Twitch posted:

How?

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

Haifisch posted:

Love to get brands tattooed on me.

Yeah I really want that “Bored 5-year-old with a marker” look bro, hook me up

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Reddit is garbage

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Field Mousepad posted:

Reddit is garbage

In fact, it's worse.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Honestly the most upsetting part is where is her butt crack? Like, with your pants that low there should be crack. Is her butt one inch tall? The anatomy makes no sense.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
It's right above her rear end crack. Jeans generally cover your rear end.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Field Mousepad posted:

It's right above her rear end crack. Jeans generally cover your rear end.

She looks like she's bent over and women's jeans usually don't actually cover things properly in that scenario because being a woman is an instant 2 point penalty to pants usefulness rolls.

synthetik
Feb 28, 2007

I forgive you, Will. Will you forgive me?

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

jit bull transpile posted:

She looks like she's bent over and women's jeans usually don't actually cover things properly in that scenario because being a woman is an instant 2 point penalty to pants usefulness rolls.

#NotAllPants

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!

Dang it Bobby!