Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

gonadic io posted:

eboy
uboy
thai'd piper

something about verified nonces?

The Child-Boring Company

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar
drill babies drill

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

it's funny because he's profited from slave labor

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
the tesla of molesta

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005
playspaceX

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

paepal

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

the model 3 year old

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

this is upsetting. i hope musk dies poor and alone

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

felon husk

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

:discourse:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
velocipæd

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

de_musk

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
i hope he lives a long happy life with lots of additional successes!

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

fmk: husky musky, notch, esr

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
smash mouth eat the kids

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Silver Alicorn posted:

cave mouth eat the kids

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

bumping because Elon musk sucks rear end

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

Captain Foo posted:

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

I'm glad we're all agreed, that elong musk sucks rear end

except that one guy, yhou know who he is

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

https://twitter.com/quendergeer/status/1018767400139968512

oh no

ol qwerty bastard
Dec 13, 2005

If you want something done, do it yourself!
ive been trying to get "muskovites" to catch on as a collective noun because i like how it carries the implication that a lot of them are russian bots

homercles
Feb 14, 2010

Throwback to simpler times:

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1015761785272463360

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Captain Foo posted:

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

lol at the absolute nonpology that Musky eked out after being given a Chinese burn by irate investors

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

https://twitter.com/bonerman_inc/status/1019524688953798658

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we have sealed ourselves away behind our money, growing inward, generating a seamless universe of self.
c-spam full of idiots, news at 11

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

NoneMoreNegative posted:

lol at the absolute nonpology that Musky eked out after being given a Chinese burn by irate investors

what did he say

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

what's that phrase? "never punch down"? as in don't attack those without notoriety or of lower social class. (because it shows your true colours: hue rear end in a top hat :rimshot:).

but does that apply here? this diver is an unknown non-billionaire. however he did own Musk at saving the kids so. it terms of kid-saving he literally puts Elon to shame. lol

notice anything else though? the whole right-wing Trump scene is pushing pedophobia everywhere. they say a pizza restaurant (amongst many other front-companies that they've studied on Google Street View) are pedophile torture resorts for inner-circle Democrats. (I don't think this is a few nutters on the Internet btw, its probably a COINTELPRO-esque operation run by current or former intelligence agents in Israel and/or Russia). bourgeois governments and the media create hysterias like this to eliminate political rivals or keep the proletariat afraid of each other rather than their exploiters.

but i'm not even done: what does Trump do after every mass shooting? goes and does a photo OP with the mourning family, all smiles and thumbs up. saying how great America's (his) police and fire-fighters are. it's much like Musk taking pictures next to the caves and saying "great job everyone, if you need the mini-sub near the press pen".

UNTIL one of the rescuers/mourners bad mouths one of them, and Trump and Musk respond nearly the same way; unhinged Twitter storms.

when the press doesn't print exactly what they want ("Trump Comforts Mourning Parents, Suggests Teachers Should be Armed with Special Laser Weapons", "Elon Musk Offers to Help Thai Rescue Efforts, Suggest Special Kid-Sized Submarine with Built-in iPad") they both attack the media

it's uncanny how similar these ego maniacs are, but most popular scientists will be Twitter #resist types, meanwhile posing with a Tesla product in their display picture.

the only difference is one wants to exploit the environment for all it's worth, and the other wants to exploit environmentalists for all they're worth.

oh and they both got hair surgery.

favourite one was: "karl marx is... one thicc b... let me see that... das kapussy". good to see folks comrades still have such craftship

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

obstipator posted:

what did he say

i believe it was "just wait a few days, my investigators are doing what the journalist should be doing and proving my claims right"

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

obstipator posted:

what did he say

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1019472152796381185?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1019472152796381185

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

so angry that you call people pedophiles

where is that on the angry utterance scale? is it past "heated gaming moment" when the n-bombs start dropping?

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

flakeloaf posted:

when the n-bombs start dropping

just gonna say that i'll laugh myself to death if this is elon's next stop on the meltdown express.

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

can it even be a lie, sorry UNTRUTH, if it is something thats impossible? like we all know he is not loving the sub???

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

President Beep posted:

just gonna say that i'll laugh myself to death if this is elon's next stop on the meltdown express.

no next stop is psising in bottles like hughes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

President Beep posted:

he 's a south african who tolerates use of that word on his factory floor that he performatively micromanages so it's pretty much a matter of time