Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

See? Science proves the JewsMuslims are inferior and must be purged! I'm not a racist, honest!

Picnic Princess posted:

Anyway, this image is maga-cursed.

Maga? None of those people like Trump.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
My newborn son's great grandmother sent him this in the mail:

littlebluellama
Jun 18, 2013

I am kind, brave and deserve love.

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

Katamari Damacy did just come out 14 years ago. Maybe she's trying to show you she's "with it," but by the time she'd cobbled that thing together, they'd changed what "it" was.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Hey, I'd love to learn some new curry recipes, ive- oh.

Ohhhh.

Ohno.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

I love her

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

GAINING WEIGHT... posted:

Maga? None of those people like Trump.

Is that not Li’l Ben Shapiro?

King of Foolians
Mar 16, 2006
Long live the King!

Aww, baby’s first Frankenstein’s monster.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Bobby Digital posted:

That is indeed breitbart's tiniest failson lil' ben-ben

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

In Soviet Russia, doll watches you!

No, really.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Having the baby 69ing that doll would be a pretty ergonomic way to burp them. I could see some creative positioning to use it as a nursing pillow or provide extra support in a car seat. Sure your kid will probably grow up to be one of those AUG people that humps body pillows in public but at least they'll be a comfy baby in the meantime!

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

See? Science proves the JewsMuslims are inferior and must be purged! I'm not a racist, honest!

Bobby Digital posted:

I'm not aware he likes Trump. He's a conservative, to be sure, but I know before the election at least he talked about how he disliked Trump.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Eat a dick unicycle boy!

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe

GAINING WEIGHT... posted:

I'm not aware he likes Trump. He's a conservative, to be sure, but I know before the election at least he talked about how he disliked Trump.

Most people there except maybe Rogan would express a distaste for Trump because his brand of conservatism appears uncouth and unintellectual, but I'm sure if you asked each in their own way to approve or disapprove of his policies you'd get more approving than not. In fact I know you would, especially from Peterson who knows where his bread is buttered.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

stop talking about trmup
remmebr the alimo

no wait

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I like to imagine hearing "Rember" in Mufasa's voice but he also has googly eyes.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Picnic Princess posted:

I like to imagine hearing "Rember" in Mufasa's voice but he also has googly eyes.

tell me more about the monkey man and his sex eyes

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

text me a vag pic posted:

Zap Rowsdower has let himself go since he's become a furry

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

text me a vag pic posted:

I don't really think Mufasa is a gently caress monkey, but okay.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Picnic Princess posted:

I don't really think Mufasa is a gently caress monkey, but okay.

sorry i got horned up thinking about Rafiki , that's on me

apologies:

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Sonic doing Bitch pushups

Aix
Jul 6, 2006
$10
that guy is gonna crap his brains out even if noone upvotes the pic

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

oldpainless posted:

Sonic doing Bitch pushups

More like oldupperbodystrengthless

Edit: Content

Sandwich Anarchist has a new favorite as of 14:12 on Jul 18, 2018

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

More like oldupperbodystrengthless

Edit: Content

sorry we only post GODLY furrs here

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

My students are aggressively farting on each other this morning. I am tired.

Enjoy this video.

my hillbilly neighbor stole a goat

This channel is AUGold.

I'm not entirely sure that channel isn't fake. her neighbor is just a little too perfectly crazy and trashy.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Out here, everything hurts.

https://youtu.be/OSK4fPC966s

100 000 calorie challenge on youtube. Disgusting. Horrible.

This is horrifying

Teagan has a new favorite as of 15:41 on Jul 18, 2018

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Teagan posted:

This is horrifying

Wow. When you said that I assumed it was like in a week or something, which would also be insanely horrifying. (it's 4 days)

Nurge has a new favorite as of 16:04 on Jul 18, 2018

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Teagan posted:

This is horrifying

So I did it. I sat through and watched the entire thing (thank you, YouTube, for allowing us to change the video speed) and this is really a disgrace. Especially more so when you realize he's done a 40k, 50k and 60k challenge as well.

Motherfucker, there are people literally dying of starvation, and you're consuming enough calories to feed multiple people for weeks on camera for views. Jesus Christ humans suck.

Kwanzaa Quickie
Nov 4, 2009

Took my kid to a new park yesterday and we were greeted by this thing.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Out here, everything hurts.

I had to take a shower after watching that full video. I was literally sweating. He acts so righteous about it, and then when he is "suffering" as though it proves something, or he has accomplished something. But he has accomplished nothing. At all. He spent money, he wasted food, he made himself sick, and he didn't have a plan or calculate ahead of time. He just gorged himself and acted like a moron while doing so. Gross. Super, super gross.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Teagan posted:

I had to take a shower after watching that full video. I was literally sweating. He acts so righteous about it, and then when he is "suffering" as though it proves something, or he has accomplished something. But he has accomplished nothing. At all. He spent money, he wasted food, he made himself sick, and he didn't have a plan or calculate ahead of time. He just gorged himself and acted like a moron while doing so. Gross. Super, super gross.

The absolute worst thing about this is he's got 2M+ views on it, and he monetized the hell out of it. He's making (or made) a lot of money from this.

Guyver
Dec 5, 2006

Zipperelli. posted:

Motherfucker, there are people literally dying of starvation, and you're consuming enough calories to feed multiple people for weeks on camera for views. Jesus Christ humans suck.
If it makes you feel any better humanity currently produces enough food to feed everyone more than they need thanks to modern fertilizer and growing techniques but logistics and marketing mean most of it is destroyed.

So people are starving not because there isn't enough they starve because it's not cost effective to over come the trouble of getting it to them.

That probably doesn't make you feel any better though.

Guyver has a new favorite as of 18:02 on Jul 18, 2018

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Do you like scary movies?

Guyver posted:

If it makes you feel any better humanity currently produces enough food to feed everyone more than they need thanks to modern fertilizer and growing techniques but logistics and marketing mean most of it is destroyed.

So people are starving not because there isn't enough they starve because it's not cost effective to over come the trouble of getting it to them.

Still boils down to Humans Suck.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

M_Sinistrari posted:

Still boils down to Humans Suck.

What do you mean? Capitalism is working as intended!

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Guyver posted:

looks like our hands are tied, boys

lol @ the strange idea that economic problems are not political problems

Metanaut
Oct 9, 2006

Honey it's tight like that.
College Slice

Teagan posted:

This is horrifying

He's been called out for faking that video, as all his big "challenges". You simply can't eat that much food in that time.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
Maybe he has some kind of disorder where everything he eats immediately passes and rockets uncontrollably out his rear end like a malfunctioning soft-serve machine, causing him to constantly spray the world around him with diarrhea in a never-ending cascade.

Cuz, like, he'd have to eat a lot, like, to stay alive.

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

Kwanzaa Quickie posted:

Took my kid to a new park yesterday and we were greeted by this thing.

thatsapenis.gif

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Metanaut posted:

He's been called out for faking that video, as all his big "challenges". You simply can't eat that much food in that time.

Maybe he's like a modern day Tarrare.

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Maybe he has some kind of disorder where everything he eats immediately passes and rockets uncontrollably out his rear end like a malfunctioning soft-serve machine, causing him to constantly spray the world around him with diarrhea in a never-ending cascade.

Cuz, like, he'd have to eat a lot, like, to stay alive.

My guess is he just goes and vomits immediately after every video (and by video I mean cut). The digestive system can't handle that kind of load no matter what. It's probably much safer to just hurl it up. He's a giant loving tool either way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Metanaut posted:

I haven't watched the video, but there are people like Molly Schuyler who can eat 20 pounds in a single sitting. Maybe he's faking, but it's possible for someone to down a lot more than you'd expect