Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Riatsala
Nov 20, 2013

All Princesses are Tyrants

theflyingorc posted:

Not that the quote is great, but it's a fun quote for "guess the thread"

Hmm...

Gonna have to go with something in D&D. USPOL?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

jimmyjams posted:

and aragorn never became king, he just randomly decided to become a total loser and drinks cows milk straight from the udder

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Riatsala posted:

Hmm...

Gonna have to go with something in D&D. USPOL?

Trump thread.

I googled the dumb motherfucker who called the cops on the lady with a coupon, and the story is that he was accusing her of having forged it, and for some reason* he couldn't just say "sorry, we can't accept this coupon".

* The reason is he's racist trash

The icing on the cake here is that this dude has a history of forgery himself. He forged five pages of signatures on a petition that had something to do with building a bike path.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

learnincurve posted:

I once stuck my finger up the nose of a man who was drunkenly preaching that when a woman says no she means yes really. He was very upset about it.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

African AIDS cum posted:

Belgians and sand name a more iconic duo

Shroud posted:

Belgians and hands

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Bertrand Hustle posted:

Trump thread.

I googled the dumb motherfucker who called the cops on the lady with a coupon, and the story is that he was accusing her of having forged it, and for some reason* he couldn't just say "sorry, we can't accept this coupon".

* The reason is he's racist trash

The icing on the cake here is that this dude has a history of forgery himself. He forged five pages of signatures on a petition that had something to do with building a bike path.

The loudest accusers are always the most guilty.

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

Jedit posted:

I once had a girlfriend who got annoyed that I wore socks to bed in winter, so it might be.

Growing up my dad would get hot pissed if he caught my siblings or I wearing socks to bed. Whole house had cement floors and he said that your feet get too warm at night and then you put them on the cold floor in the morning you'd get pneumonia. I still don't wear socks to bed.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Untrustable posted:

Growing up my dad would get hot pissed if he caught my siblings or I wearing socks to bed. Whole house had cement floors and he said that your feet get too warm at night and then you put them on the cold floor in the morning you'd get pneumonia. I still don't wear socks to bed.

This sounds like the Depression-era version of The Floor is Lava.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Lobok posted:

This sounds like the Depression-era version of The Floor is Lava.

Sounded more like fan death or “getting wet will give you a cold” to me.

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Untrustable posted:

I've never worn socks to bed or heard of anyone that does, and I live practically on the arctic circle. I just use more blankets as necessary.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

See, I hate socks in bed. With a fury. I find it horribly uncomfortable and I also like to stick one bare foot out of the blankets if I get too warm. I get almost claustrophobic feeling if I have them on and frantically take them off. That's how much I can't stand them.

But if anyone else wants to wear them, that's perfectly fine. Why waste energy getting upset over something like that. Life is too short to be angry at socks. Wear socks, or don't wear socks. You do you.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Picnic Princess posted:

See, I hate socks in bed. With a fury. I find it horribly uncomfortable and I also like to stick one bare foot out of the blankets if I get too warm. I get almost claustrophobic feeling if I have them on and frantically take them off. That's how much I can't stand them.

:same:

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

It's a Goddamn rule that as a dad you have to have at least one weird nonsense rule that you enforce upon your kids.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
Does anyone have any “call the police on Granos” posts handy or a link to the thread?

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

Ugly In The Morning posted:

Does anyone have any “call the police on Granos” posts handy or a link to the thread?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2512842

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

I love these dead gay forums.

Madkal posted:

I remember reading that comic. It is one of my earliest memories of reading any comic ever. I think it was Pan's flute that made him sprout horns and then he decided to dress up as Batman and fight crime because he could fit the horns under Batman's cowl.

Phy posted:

Goatman would have been a much different comic

Push El Burrito posted:

Has a nice ring to it though.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Just as great as I remembered, thanks!

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY
I'm enough of a fan of the "What's better than x?", "2x" joke structure, but for some reason the Granos one really elevates it. I crack up every time I see it.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

SpacePig posted:

I'm enough of a fan of the "What's better than x?", "2x" joke structure, but for some reason the Granos one really elevates it. I crack up every time I see it.

Doctor Thodt elevates that entire thread to pure art :allears:.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
Plaster Town Cop

vyelkin posted:

Meth Lab For Cutie

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Doctor Thodt elevates that entire thread to pure art :allears:.
That thread must've been his finest hour.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

SpacePig posted:

The immediate teamwork helps sell the joke.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

frankenfreak posted:

That thread must've been his finest hour.

No matter how many times I get quoted in one of these threads, I will never measure up to Thodt on that day. He transmogrified into the Ultimate Hustler and I was, like, drat.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
Plaster Town Cop

Super Waffle posted:

Found a woman on craigslist that wanted me to come over in the middle of the night, walk into her completely dark, unlocked house, take the hallway to the right and open the door to her bedroom and proceed to have sex with her with the lights off while she wore a mask.

I mean it turned out ok but it in retrospect it was a god drat stupid idea.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

That's actually a PYF horror story

There is a site where you can hook up that way and uh, whoops wrong address, key's under the flower pot have fun. Make it seem real!

lordofthefishes
Mar 30, 2008

01000111 01010010 01000101 01000101 01010100 01001001 01001110 01000111 01010011 00100000 01000110 01000101 01001100 01001100 01001111 01010111 00100000 01000011 01000001 01001110 01000001 01000100 01001001 01000001 01001110 01010011

ate all the Oreos posted:

if you're not paying for the product you are the product

if you pay for the product you're still the product

if you pay for a product that specifically advertises you not being the product you're still probably the product

if you have nothing to do with a product and actively avoid it you're still the product because your mom signed up and uploaded a picture of you once

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

a friend of the friendly atom

Soiled Meat

syscall girl posted:

That's actually a PYF horror story

There is a site where you can hook up that way and uh, whoops wrong address, key's under the flower pot have fun. Make it seem real!

whats the url

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

I believe it's this https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3524111

goldmined

and I wanna say there are follow-ups with happy endings and stuff but this is some serious like fatal attraction meets dirty rotten scoundrels level of scary stupid

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

I would also like to know, for a project.

A project involving poorly planned sexcapades.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Yestermoment posted:

I would also like to know, for a project.

A project involving poorly planned sexcapades.

oh i get it that's funny haha

the hopefully defunct fake rape hookup site

just go to fetlife and ask for the full toilet (everything about it)

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

https://www.craigslist.com apparently.

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

jimmyjams posted:

gigaclit queefernet

President Beep posted:

uh, you're already signed in, chief.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Laughed really drat hard at that.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Untrustable posted:

They should boil it. Everything comes out in a good boil. Afterwards make some pasta in the resin water. Not to get high or nothin', just to not waste water and you get to have pasta to reward yourself for a bong well cleaned.

Pookah posted:

Bong Appétit!

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Reading this on my lunch break and i just spit mostly chewed apple all over a welding machine that costs more than my truck.
Good job, goons.

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

President Beep just materialized from the ether recently and all of his posts are consistently great.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Big Beef City posted:

Eh people in GA put peanuts in Coke

Bonzo posted:

me redneck, me pay joke.

from that grody food combos thread in gbs

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

SKULL.GIF posted:

no one disparages subs on my watch

Epic High Five posted:

mr musk

thank you

Patrick Spens
Jul 21, 2006

"Every quarterback says they've got guts, But how many have actually seen 'em?"
Pillbug
Re: MMA legend Anderson Silva making his return to the octogon after a long absence.

Bluedeanie posted:

Anderson Silva coming back is really interesting to me actually because there's a lot of different ways a fight with him can go at this point. You can fight him straight on and it will still probably be pretty difficult, but you could also do any number of things, like kill and eat his pet parrot which will piss him off and make it harder to scout your location, or go out of your way in the marsh to find a sniper rifle early in the game so you can shoot him in his wheelchair on the docks and replacr the fight with multiple GRU search teams. You could even stop playing the game for a few days or set your ps2 clock forward so when you start up next time he's dead from old age. Very compelling, and just in time for Tim Kennedy to come back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Patrick Spens posted:

Re: MMA legend Anderson Silva making his return to the octogon after a long absence.

Masterful own