Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

:c: The Current Day 3 Votecount :c:

Beetphyxious (2): Anpu, IcePhoenix, -IcePhoenix, Monathin
IcePhoenix (2): flerp, Monathin, The Ninth Layer, -Monathin
Moatillata (1): IcePhoenix, -IcePhoenix, Slamburger
Anpu (1): Monathin, -Monathin, Beetphyxious
The Ninth Layer (1): IcePhoenix
Dancer (0): b-minus1, Monathin, -b-minus1, -Monathin

Not Voting (3): b-minus1, Dancer, Moatillata

:h: With 10 players alive, it takes 6 votes to be executed.
:d: The current deadline is July 19th, 2018 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 hour, 20 minutes from this post.

:]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Monathin posted:

swear to loving god your value to town is NEGATIVE in your ability to loving hold up deadline votes, flipping someone even if you think they're town is better for us than saying NO I WON'T VOTE [PERSON WHO IS ONE OF THE TWO VOTE OPTIONS] AND GUMMING UP THE ENTIRE WORKS

so you want to vote the person who's actually brought more value than the one bringing nothing? come on monathin

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

tickity tock

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

okay

you stupid motherfuckers

##unvote

someone has to take charge here and that someone is me

LIST WHO YOU ARE WILLING TO VOTE FOR, IN PRIORITY ORDER, EVERYONE WHO IS HERE RIGHT NOW.

For fucks sake

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

i don't even care who i vote for anymore i just want town to flip someone and stop this endless loving c ycle of "i won't vote X" "well I won't vote y" etc etc

Anpu
Jun 26, 2018

I have opened your two eyes. I have opened your mouth with the instruments of Anpu...
- Beetphyxious
- Slamburger
- Moatillata

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

dear ecco if you're reading this: the greatest mercy you could grant me is if an emerald showed up in my inventory as soon as the flip happened

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
icephoenix
tnl
dancer

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Monathin posted:

okay

you stupid motherfuckers

##unvote

someone has to take charge here and that someone is me

LIST WHO YOU ARE WILLING TO VOTE FOR, IN PRIORITY ORDER, EVERYONE WHO IS HERE RIGHT NOW.

For fucks sake

apnu
icephoenix
tnl
dancer

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Beet
Tnl
Dancer

In fact let's try this

##vote beet

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

:sigh:

it'd be super interesting to see if we can't get an IP lynch up two days running. scum running their a-game this game.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

beet
ip
dancer
moat
tnl

roughly in order

Anpu posted:

- Beetphyxious
- Slamburger
- Moatillata

not willing to vote dancer?

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

beet and ip are tied in that i think we learn enough from flipping either of them, in a perfect world i would kill anpu with a dayvig but alas, not this game

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

hey since when was apnu suss on slamburger?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

ill check to see if apnu is padding out his list

Anpu
Jun 26, 2018

I have opened your two eyes. I have opened your mouth with the instruments of Anpu...

Beetphyxious posted:

hey since when was apnu suss on slamburger?

Since all day today.

Anpu
Jun 26, 2018

I think Slamburger is the SK.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

yet to you've still not made a case on him?!

:ughh:

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

yeah i'm reading back through your posts now and you've made that as a throw away comment while still tunnelling on me.

Anpu posted:

I don’t think scum would do what Slamburger did day one. Slamburger is my current top pick for serial killer, but I’m not interested in hunting down third party roles until we have successfully lynched Beetphyxious.

Anpu
Jun 26, 2018

Because I’d rather lynch scum.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Anpu posted:

Because Id rather lynch scum.

oh my loving got anpu i hate you so loving much right now

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Anpu posted:

Because I’d rather lynch scum.

or because you're incapable of making up ny other cases (which is me being generous and calling what you're doing to me 'casing')

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
See I wanna lynch scum too but your posting is so horrible it makes me care less and less

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
I mean beet is prob scum but jfc at least he is a good poster

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

it's extrremely funny to me that despite all the talk of "we need better casework on beet" anpu did literally NONE of that and is still sticking to his guns on beet wiothout improving/building on his case and his other two vote canidadtes are people who aren't going to come close to reaching vote.

Anpu is there anyone else, LITERALLY anyone else who you would dunk.

Anpu
Jun 26, 2018

Monathin posted:

it's extrremely funny to me that despite all the talk of "we need better casework on beet" anpu did literally NONE of that and is still sticking to his guns on beet wiothout improving/building on his case and his other two vote canidadtes are people who aren't going to come close to reaching vote.

Anpu is there anyone else, LITERALLY anyone else who you would dunk.

Slamburger
Moatillata

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

you know what, gently caress this

##vote anpu

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

what about ip? he's just piggy backed off your argument and you're not suspicious in the slightest? (which is suspicious in itself that you seem to trust people who agree with you).

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

##unvote

I'll be checking my phone up to deadline while I Octopath

Beet and TNL are at the top of my list, shocking nobody

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

that was to apnu, obvs

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

IcePhoenix posted:

##unvote

I'll be checking my phone up to deadline while I Octopath

Beet and TNL are at the top of my list, shocking nobody

im gonna google otcopath because you wont shut up about it

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

I don't care if he's town at this point, I want him out of the loving game, his posting and his inability to come to a town consensus and holding the vote hostage should have been enough to dunk him today but as we approach deadline he's gotten back on his bullshit

if he's scum he's playing a great game and if he's town he's actively a detriment, I need him out of my loving life so my blood pressure stabilizes, that's my case

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Lmao you lasted less than a half a page mona

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Monathin posted:

I don't care if he's town at this point, I want him out of the loving game, his posting and his inability to come to a town consensus and holding the vote hostage should have been enough to dunk him today but as we approach deadline he's gotten back on his bullshit

if he's scum he's playing a great game and if he's town he's actively a detriment, I need him out of my loving life so my blood pressure stabilizes, that's my case

its powerful and i agree w/ everything

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

Moatillata posted:

Beet
Tnl
Dancer

In fact let's try this

##vote beet