Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

IcePhoenix posted:

I was waiting because voting on phone is a pain but ##vote TNL

Eccogame

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

There are occasionally doctors who cannot protect the same target two nights in a row.

If I were such a doctor, it would be against my best interests to claim my previous night's target.

Dancer
May 23, 2011

Slamburger posted:

This gonna sound crazy but based on info I have, two town docs is plausible. Not going to elaborate at this point.

Note to self for tomorrow: Significant chance that this person is generating chaos to cause a no-lynch.

##unvote (still around).

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I assume you meant to remind beet, I unvoted a while back so I'd only have to vote one more time

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

IcePhoenix posted:

I assume you meant to remind beet, I unvoted a while back so I'd only have to vote one more time

My bad, I just didn't see your unvote in the post

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

oh crap i thought i was still unvoted

##unvote

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

The Ninth Layer posted:

There are occasionally doctors who cannot protect the same target two nights in a row.

If I were such a doctor, it would be against my best interests to claim my previous night's target.

but we wouldn't have assumed this by your claim and just thought you a normal doctor (if we remove flerp from the equation) you've voluntarily put this info out

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Slamburger posted:

This gonna sound crazy but based on info I have, two town docs is plausible. Not going to elaborate at this point.

You're right... it does sound crazy

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Hey Slam you around? You intend to vote?

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Dancer posted:

You haven't voted either

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Beetphyxious posted:

but we wouldn't have assumed this by your claim and just thought you a normal doctor (if we remove flerp from the equation) you've voluntarily put this info out

Typically doctors can either protect themselves but not the same target twice in a row or they can protect only other players with no restrictions.

It is in my best interest while claiming to not reveal to scum which kind of doctor I am.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

lol anpu disappeared as soon as we started voted someone other than beet

anpu is either scum or the worst town player i've ever seen

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

i'm still willing to vote anpu but we have like 10min, we need to come to a consensus now

Dancer
May 23, 2011

IcePhoenix posted:

You haven't voted either

I have also made it painfully obvious that I'm here and available to vote at any moment.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I'm not voting for myself and there's nobody else with votes for me to consolidate to.

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

Dancer posted:

Would like to lynch moat or beet. On my phone so xant post much

##vote beet

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
##unvote

##vote TNL

Beet idk how you did it

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Slamburger posted:

Would like to lynch moat or beet. On my phone so xant post much

##vote beet

you're all over the place

Dancer
May 23, 2011

Beetphyxious posted:

hey im all for this vote

top vote

##vote apnu

Side-note: Beet had actually presented Anpu at the top of their "would vote" list yesterday but they hopped on a "bandwagon" with one single vote (me, duh). This might be a ploy to try to look like he's avoiding a no-lynch when he actually isn't.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

b-minus1 posted:

##unvote

##vote TNL

Beet idk how you did it

that's like the second day you've ended this way

this is almost like the 'oh i wish i didn't vote townie'

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

b-minus1 posted:

##unvote

##vote TNL

Beet idk how you did it

Scum vote

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Dancer posted:

Side-note: Beet had actually presented Anpu at the top of their "would vote" list yesterday but they hopped on a "bandwagon" with one single vote (me, duh). This might be a ploy to try to look like he's avoiding a no-lynch when he actually isn't.

everyone i've voted is in my top 3 scum list. apnu, IP, tnl (actually tnl is almost equal with you)

this post is a deliberate misrepresentation.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

TNL is at -1, Beet is at -3

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Beetphyxious posted:

everyone i've voted is in my top 3 scum list. apnu, IP, tnl (actually tnl is almost equal with you)

i'll take any chance to get apnu dead.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Lmfao

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Beetphyxious posted:

You can hammer one of them right now

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Beetphyxious posted:

that's like the second day you've ended this way

this is almost like the 'oh i wish i didn't vote townie'

Not exactly

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Beet could have hammered me already but hasn't. Town look imo.

I still can't move my vote out of self preservation but it's worth pointing out anyway.

Dancer
May 23, 2011

Beetphyxious posted:

Your defence will be noted but "deliberate misrepresentation" when I'm a) doing like one post per two minutes and b) actively said there's room to doubt and didn't present it as a strong case feels like... deliberate misrepresentation.

I think we've reached a point where it's become meaningless to try to bully someone who might be seeking a no-lynch into voting so, to protect Mona's precious heart...

##vote TNL

:redhammer:

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I protected Anpu last night. No idea what you all badly needed this info for but hopefully it helps~

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

The Ninth Layer posted:

Beet could have hammered me already but hasn't. Town look imo.

I still can't move my vote out of self preservation but it's worth pointing out anyway.

How is this even true you've been counterclaimed by a more credible player

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

ty dancer, i appreciate you

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

Even if TNL might be a scum doc, that means he's not the SK, or NKer, or scum janitor (if they are separate). I do believe he's some kind of doc. Would rather lynch someone else

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

IcePhoenix posted:

You can hammer one of them right now

yeah i'm here and thinking about it, i just wanted to see what else came up

b-minus1 posted:

Not exactly

it's just hand wringy, is what i mean

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
:c: FINAL Day 3 Votecount :c:

:redhammer: The Ninth Layer (6): IcePhoenix, -IcePhoenix, flerp, Moatillata, Monathin, Beetphyxious, Slamburger, -Monathin, -Beetphyxious, -Moatillata, -Slamburger, Monathin, Moatillata, IcePhoenix, b-minus1, Dancer

Beetphyxious (3): Anpu, IcePhoenix, -IcePhoenix, Monathin, -Monathin, Moatillata, The Ninth Layer, Monathin, b-minus1, -Moatillata, -Monathin, Moatillata, -Moatillata, Slamburger, -b-minus1
Moatillata (0): IcePhoenix, -IcePhoenix, Slamburger, b-minus1, -b-minus1, -Slamburger
Anpu (0): Monathin, -Monathin, Beetphyxious, Monathin, -Monathin, -Beetphyxious, Dancer, Beetphyxious, -Dancer, -Beetphyxious
Dancer (0): b-minus1, Monathin, -b-minus1, -Monathin
IcePhoenix (0): flerp, Monathin, The Ninth Layer, -Monathin, -The Ninth Layer, -flerp

Not Voting (1): Beetphyxious

:h: With 10 players alive, it took 6 votes to be executed.

=================

On the third day they needed to feel motivated. They drank cups and cups of wiwerny bean tea to be extra energetic. And at the last second they decided to kill their cleric.

:s: The Ninth Layer, Magdalena Piecława, Cleric (mafia-aligned doctor), was executed day 3. :s:

It is now Night 3.

ASAP people! I very suddenly have a lot of free time!

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
The next morning the mobsters awoke to nothing new. Slamburger was frozen in place - you guess he was too outspoken, or maybe he seemed to know something he shouldn't have. Whatever the cause, he was an innocent and harmless gambler and nothing more.

:s: Slamburger, Lys, Lowlife (mafia-aligned vanilla), was frozen night 3. :s:

It is now Day 4.
:h: With 8 alive it takes 5 to execute.
:d: Day 4 deadline: Monday, July 23rd, ~11PM EDT / 8PM PDT / (Tuesday) 1PM AEST.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i protected moat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Alright. Fine, I see you, Anpu. Now meet me halfway here.

• Locked thread