Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

CRISPYBABY posted:

Dana's mom is like capital C crazy I think. They've been estranged for a while. She's been describing him as somewhat of a spawn of satan to anyone that will listen to her for like the last decade I think.

Regular sports websites are covering that shaub dana twitter fight now. Deadspin quoted Dana's mom saying he was a sex pervert who “puts Tiger Woods to shame, and slept with his sister-in-law, as well as at least two UFC ring girls. “He goes after any girl he wants, and he usually gets them."

In related news, I sure hope my mom doesn't reach out to the media to let them know I have sex all the time and I'm a super horny and always get to know, biblically, good looking women who cannot resist my charms, but hopefully I'll come to Jesus eventually.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.
Josh Thomson said recently that Dana's probably going to get in trouble with all the attention #MeToo is bringing to people like him, so it's probably more than just being horny.

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man
I don’t doubt that Dana has done several rapes

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Yeah, Dana being a legit sex pest is well within the realm of possibilities.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Dan Didio posted:

Josh Thomson said recently that Dana's probably going to get in trouble with all the attention #MeToo is bringing to people like him, so it's probably more than just being horny.

for all his posturing, i doubt schaub intends to press any charges

Grifter
Jul 24, 2003

I do this technique called a suplex. You probably haven't heard of it, it's pretty obscure.
Reminds me of the time Ninja Rua got ko’d against the ropes and then got murdered three times on his way down

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

I.N.R.I posted:

lmao

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I.N.R.I posted:

Oh, you.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

https://twitter.com/bokamotoESPN/status/1020457751200161792

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Sick

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

drat that's cool

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

I.N.R.I posted:

hahahh

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

CRISPYBABY posted:

Dana's mom is like capital C crazy I think. They've been estranged for a while. She's been describing him as somewhat of a spawn of satan to anyone that will listen to her for like the last decade I think.

no, I'm sure Dana White, known for being able to control his emotions and being extremely chill when he doesn't get what he wants, wouldn't do anything that would upset his mother

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
She’s insane

Pimp Cauldron
Aug 3, 2002

A twisted pictoral of phoenix, AZ

Grifter posted:

Reminds me of the time Ninja Rua got ko’d against the ropes and then got murdered three times on his way down

noo

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

https://twitter.com/bokamotoESPN/status/1020469125859065857?s=20

Shirkelton fucked around with this message at 02:40 on Jul 21, 2018

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

*running my hands through the freshly tilled dirt* fights comin in real nicely, won’t be long now

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dan Didio posted:

*running my hands through the freshly tilled dirt* fights comin in real nicely, won’t be long now

That is shaping up to be a dope 25th anniversary card.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
that fight ends in a knockout and i give the edge to perry. cerrone loving loves to get hit in the head. that said though, if cerrone pulls off one of those sick 6 hit combos like the rick story ko and switches off perry's r-word brain that would be equally sick.

such a good fight.

mewse
May 2, 2006

Netflix really wants me to watch this David Spade movie. I haven't seen them push a movie this hard since Bright, starring Will Smith, What happens when fantasy creatures live in the modern world?

Count Roland
Oct 6, 2013

I bought Fight Pass again. After seeing him fight and liking it, I decided to watch the UFC career of Curtis Blaydes. That guy is the epitome of trashweight.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Dear God, if you're out there please let Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone kick the poo poo out of the racist Mike Perry.

Thanks in advance!

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe

this fight really should take place on the shore of a lake

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Biggest Meltdowner posted:

Dear God, if you're out there please let Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone kick the poo poo out of the racist Mike Perry.

Thanks in advance!

perry by tko

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

DO YALL WANT A BOXC posted:

this fight really should take place on the shore of a lake

Hardware store parking lot would be more appropriate.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

Cowboy almost assuredly on an equally racist power level as Perry.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

donald cerrone could easily wrestle and submit perry but instead he will get knocked out by him because he is allergic to fighting like the extremely well-rounded fighter he is

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

cowboy likes getting hit in the head too much. perry's gonna hit cerrone so hard he forgets how to drive a boat

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Marching Powder posted:

donald cerrone could easily wrestle and submit perry but instead he will get knocked out by him because he is allergic to fighting like the extremely well-rounded fighter he is

Jorge Gurgel used to drive me crazy with that. He would insist on fighting on his feet, when he was clearly out-matched. He wouldn't even try to get to the ground. The way I remember it, he would take ludicrous beatings, but he was really durable, so it was decision loss after decision loss while he slowly but steadily moved closer to death.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Dan Didio posted:

Cowboy almost assuredly on an equally racist power level as Perry.

Yeah but there is some doubt.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

Jorge Gurgel used to drive me crazy with that. He would insist on fighting on his feet, when he was clearly out-matched. He wouldn't even try to get to the ground. The way I remember it, he would take ludicrous beatings, but he was really durable, so it was decision loss after decision loss while he slowly but steadily moved closer to death.

That's just life, man.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

To be entirely fair Jorge Gurgel also lost a bit of faith in his high-level MMA grappling after he fought Imanari and got his knee ripped the gently caress apart in like thirty seconds while screaming in agony.

tesilential
Nov 22, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Biggest Meltdowner posted:

Yeah but there is some doubt.

Naw Cerrone is def way more racist than Perry, who I don’t feel is actually racist. He’s the white kid who grew up in the hood with minority friends. Cowboy is on video referring to Melvin Guillard, his friend and former training partner, as an “n-word” with the hard “r” after knocking him out in their UFC fight.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
Perry v Cerrone ends with them going boating and getting arrested for beating up some dad who asks them not to call each other faggots while shotgunning beer and doing donuts on the water in front of his kids

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

It may be Cowboy's last fight before he descends into CTE madness but it will be one hell of a fight

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

tesilential posted:

Naw Cerrone is def way more racist than Perry, who I don’t feel is actually racist. He’s the white kid who grew up in the hood with minority friends. Cowboy is on video referring to Melvin Guillard, his friend and former training partner, as an “n-word” with the hard “r” after knocking him out in their UFC fight.

Oh, when that story come up last time, I thought he'd said "n-word" verbatim as a dumb joke, not throwing around actual "n*gger".

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
drat, you guys almost got me roootin for cowboy but im sticking with plat mike

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I enjoy Cerrone as a fighter but when he referred to a gun sounding like a "f****ot farting" on his JRE episode I easily decided to not care about him past if he receives a solid KO or not.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
Gurgle sucked in the ground too including getting whooped on the ground by a chipmunk brown belt

• Locked thread