Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
Bone cancer in children. Cool design bro.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

grittyreboot posted:

Are you saying there aren't plenty of women who are anti abortion crazies? Then you should meet my cousin. She gave out the email addresses of a bunch of my relatives to her activist buddies and started bombarding them with pictures of aborted fetuses.

Yes she the exception to the rule. Lets be real here. You're already going down the "what about the women" path. Most people who gaslight people are men pretending to be those groups: Terfs, self-defeating feminists, etc. etc.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

The biggest argument against intelligebt design is the fact that humans were poorly designed- no real redundancy in our organs, no armor, no natural defenses like venom or awesome rear end claws. If we did have an intelligent designer, we would all be giant fucks with 2 of everything important, bone armor, thumbs, and bitching rear end Sabertooth claws.

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012

bulletsponge13 posted:

The biggest argument against intelligebt design is the fact that humans were poorly designed- no real redundancy in our organs, no armor, no natural defenses like venom or awesome rear end claws. If we did have an intelligent designer, we would all be giant fucks with 2 of everything important, bone armor, thumbs, and bitching rear end Sabertooth claws.
Built-in guns everywhere possible. And bone swords.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

bulletsponge13 posted:

If we were intelligently designed our bodies wouldn't fall apart and self destruct if we ate too much sugar. Or we wouldn't calcify little stones that block tiny tubes that make organs filled with caustic hell fluids explode. Humans are very badly made, they should have hired someone who knew better.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Lmfao at anyone who believes in any kind of higher power

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

oldpainless posted:

Lmfao at anyone who believes in any kind of higher power

Lowtax is real you fucker

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Twat McTwatterson posted:

the eye is so perfectly designed, it couldn't have happened by "random chance"

then why the gently caress i gotta wear glasses

Because you're a nerd.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
God's perfect dweeb.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Phy posted:

God's perfect, dweeb.

I fixed it for you in the name of the LORD

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

*burns books, bushes, and unruly females*

E: oh, burning bush is in there twice, my bad

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

Twat McTwatterson posted:

the eye is so perfectly designed, it couldn't have happened by "random chance"

then why the gently caress i gotta wear glasses

My eyes are perfect thank you.
*Is a pistol shrimp*

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Sagebrush posted:

18 seems awfully late to be trying to get girls hooked on your particular feminine hygiene product

In fact it's also pretty late for razors
I assume there's some law about advertising to children that prevents them from doing things before 18.

King of Foolians
Mar 16, 2006
Long live the King!

I wish their thoughts that women talk too much and should hold their tongues applied to social media and not just in church.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Skippy McPants posted:

My favorite example of "stupid stuff god made," is the recurrent laryngeal nerve: a cranial nerve that innervates the throat and larynx, but loops underneath the aorta because evolution is a butt. It exists in all terrestrial vertebrates, so giraffes have one that's like twenty feet long.

Hahaha, nasty.

Speaking of God's various mistakes, I always thought the snub-nosed monkey was a bit of an ugmo.

This was the only picture I could find that didn't look photoshopped.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Guess it's a meme now?

???

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Croccers posted:

A truly loving creator would have given us wheels

Ferrous
Feb 28, 2010
I am bridening, the wife transformed.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Heath posted:

Didn't Matt Forney do this exact thing, posing as a woman and writing about how receiving head from her man made her disgusted by him?

DJ Khaled is just trying to save himself.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

I've moved on from this blessed woman

i have found my new love

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.
One of my Bio professors used to say that if God made this earth to be a paradise for his favorite creation, then God must loving love ants

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

Bone cancer in children. Cool design bro.

Obligatory Stephen Fry

I have no idea what the context of that interview is. Or even anything about the channel, show, or politics of the interviewer, but I love the look on his face when Stephen Fry gets going

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Croccers posted:

Tyranids, god's perfect creatures!

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒
I mean, yes; that is a lot of cat hair and that does, in fact, look like a convenient pill.

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.
Is it an elaborate murder attempt on someone with a severe cat allergy? Do you feed it to the cat to make it feel bad about shedding all over the house? Does it increase sex power?

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

I'm going to guess it's for catkin who want hairballs to cough up.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Solice Kirsk posted:

Sounds like these gents have it all figured out and all you suckers are happy to just wallow in the gutter with your disgusting trash women.
It's pretty awesome.

Knormal posted:

I assume there's some law about advertising to children that prevents them from doing things before 18.
Those were gutted 30 years ago, which is why we have dorks in their forties still obsessed with Transformers.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

This definitely feels like one of those things that content wouldn't help at all.

e:OH MAN THAT REMINDS ME

cash crab has a new favorite as of 18:21 on Jul 20, 2018

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Heath posted:

Didn't Matt Forney do this exact thing, posing as a woman and writing about how receiving head from her man made her disgusted by him?

The Transformed Wife is a real woman. I wouldn't call her "self-hating" so much as "hypocritical"; she herself went to college, worked outside the home, had household help, travels with lady friends, used birth control, dresses like an average 60-year-old lady, dyes her hair, cooks only for herself because her husband prefers his food to her ridiculous slurries and spoiled salads, argues with dudes (including pastors) in her comments, etc.

She's very much in the Phyllis Schlafly model of "do as I say, not as I do and have done" right wing nut job lady.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

cash crab posted:

This definitely feels like one of those things that content wouldn't help at all.

https://www.xojane.com/healthy/feminism-prolapsed-my-uterus

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

I miss XOJane. It was such a trainwreck.

Mr. Snickerdoodles
Nov 19, 2013

The words "vagina furtata" just may be the greatest line of poetry ever written.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

what a wonderful phrase

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

cash crab posted:

cis women don't deserve vaginas, donate yours to a transsexual today

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

cash crab posted:

I miss XOJane. It was such a trainwreck.

Is it gone?? Do they not do stuff anymore?

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

MageMage posted:

Yes she the exception to the rule. Lets be real here. You're already going down the "what about the women" path. Most people who gaslight people are men pretending to be those groups: Terfs, self-defeating feminists, etc. etc.

my mom isnt his cousin and is exactly the same as his cousin. i also have a sister who has 8 kids because her husband is a loving retard who lets cats play with his condoms who wont speak to me because i am pro choice.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

The Door Frame posted:

One of my Bio professors used to say that if God made this earth to be a paradise for his favorite creation, then God must loving love ants
They got the wrong bug.
https://quoteinvestigator.com/2010/06/23/beetles/

Peeny Cheez posted:

Those were gutted 30 years ago, which is why we have dorks in their forties still obsessed with Transformers.
There must still be some differences, based on all the "must be 18 to enter", "kids get your parents' permission" lines in ads. Plus sending a razor blade to a 13 year old boy is probably just generally a bad idea, even if it is a little disposable one.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Nuebot posted:

Or we wouldn't calcify little stones that block tiny tubes that make organs filled with caustic hell fluids explode.

Urine is sterile my dude.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

It’s also stored in the balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

He said it because ants supposedly have the largest biomass of any terrestrial animal :shrug:
Never knew what he was ripping it off of

Zipperelli. posted:

Urine is sterile my dude.

In as much as cultured urine contains less than 100,000 active bacterial colonies. So yeah, completely sterile