Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

The Bloop posted:

Right, you're using industry jargon, which is always inherently pedantic outside its industry.

You're not wrong, obviously, but it's not how most people use that word because nothing outside an autoclave is ever technically sterile.

A sterile solution is outside a autoclave and is sterile. A sterile dressing is too.

I'm not sure what the non-industry denotation of the word sterile is. I just looked at the dictionary and it said "free from bacteria, totally clean." I'm legit confused.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

WrenP-Complete posted:

A sterile solution is outside a autoclave and is sterile. A sterile dressing is too.

I'm not sure what the non-industry denotation of the word sterile is. I just looked at the dictionary and it said "free from bacteria, totally clean." I'm legit confused.

People are stupid and don't want to back down, that's all.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

cash crab posted:

Not sure if this remark is directed at me, but no, I was not in a hurry since I was at work and don't have access to a computer.

And yes, you can now file reports about this thread, but I will point out (because there already were a few) that if you guys make reports, you have to put a reason, and you can't just report posts you don't understand or like, because in the like... two hours since you all collectively decided to start filing reports there have already been bullshit reports about nothing.

I’ll try to make better reports in the future but when you report as many posts as I do it can get hectic

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

Well sure

I'm probably just being inarticulate today. I've already agreed to the definition.

I'm just saying that if you hear someone say "this is more sterile than that" you presumably would understand precisely what they meant and not be like DOES NOT COMPUTE

It's like misusing a superlative; like saying that this painting is more unique than that one. We know it's technically wrong but we also know what it means.

brunch with yr parents
Jan 6, 2013

SWEATBOX SYMPHONY

oldpainless posted:

I’ll try to make better reports in the future but when you report as many posts as I do it can get hectic

More like oldreasonless.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Fashionable Jorts posted:

It's more sterile than literally any other fluid that comes out of a human.

Content:

I like to believe that she is prepping to be filmed in front of a mid-1950s TV camera.
http://cosmeticsandskin.com/aba/max-and-the-tube.php

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

...your cybernetic implants, the only beauty in that meat you call "a body"...
Grimey Drawer

The Bloop posted:

It's like misusing a superlative; like saying that this painting is more unique than that one. We know it's technically wrong but we also know what it means.

I have legit no idea what this is supposed to mean

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

They probably use piss for something kinky and are now upset that it is not sterile as they believed previously.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Picnic Princess posted:

They probably use piss for something kinky and are now upset that it is not sterile as they believed previously.

Right, it's only kinda sterile.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

I mean, if it's your partner you're sharing a lot of bacteria anyway, so it's probably fine, but don't get pissed on by just anybody

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

bony tony posted:

don't get pissed on by just anybody

This is really good advice in general, I have to say.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Prudes.

Forsythia
Jan 28, 2007

You want bad advice?

Anything is okay if you don't get caught!

... I hope this helps!
How about a classic AUG + schadenfreude combo? Sovereign citizen acts like a moron and gets tased.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ebt0l8s3aMQ

P. Barnes posted:

If you leave your camera with your mother outside the courtroom you can come in

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

^^: YES

oldpainless posted:

Also, have we discussed early 2000s fashion recently?

I feel like either everyone collectively did not give a gently caress what they looked like for a few years or someone gave me one of those MIB mind-erasing thingys because I do not remember everything being so loving ugly around then.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

Sailor Moon Pies

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

cash crab posted:

^^: YES

Also, have we discussed early 2000s fashion recently?

I feel like either everyone collectively did not give a gently caress what they looked like for a few years or someone gave me one of those MIB mind-erasing thingys because I do not remember everything being so loving ugly around then.

Shows off the jiggly bits. What’s the problem?

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Spotted on the hiking trail today.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Well, did you say hello?

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

TotalLossBrain posted:

Weird. Sort of looks like my town. Speaking of town-AUG, yesterday some guy reached into his shorts, scratched his balls and then used the same hand to give me his money. I am happy I am provided with hand sanitizer.

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

LingcodKilla posted:

Shows off the jiggly bits. What’s the problem?

What were the ages of the celebrities in question when those photos were taken?

Phone posting but there’s a more recent photo that comes to mind of a 13 yo actress styled in current fashion to look far older and for whatever reason standing with her mouth open and her legs spread, and it’s just a whole pile of gross compared to actors the same age who are “allowed” to behave like teenagers in the same photo shoot.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

What were the ages of the celebrities in question when those photos were taken?

Phone posting but there’s a more recent photo that comes to mind of a 13 yo actress styled in current fashion to look far older and for whatever reason standing with her mouth open and her legs spread, and it’s just a whole pile of gross compared to actors the same age who are “allowed” to behave like teenagers in the same photo shoot.

Probably early to mid twenties; Hilton, Aguilera, Spears and Richie were all born around 1980 - 1981.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

That's not at all convenient if you need to make something delightful and practical.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

See? Science proves the JewsMuslims are inferior and must be purged! I'm not a racist, honest!

IN EX
CEL SIS
DE O

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Screaming Idiot posted:

INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE! INEX! HAHA! LELE!

Bean
Sep 9, 2001
I went to high school in the early 2000s. I hated it, and I hate that I can’t be nostalgic for my high school fashion. Every shirt produced during that time was an inch too short. I just wanted to buy a t shirt that covered my whole body damnit. My school doesn’t need to see my belly button.

I don’t remember anyone really dressing like that, because it was hideous. A few years later when we all got cold and tunics came into style, man, those were good days.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Holy Siiiiiiii

Weldon Pemberton
May 19, 2012

Bean posted:

I went to high school in the early 2000s. I hated it, and I hate that I can’t be nostalgic for my high school fashion. Every shirt produced during that time was an inch too short. I just wanted to buy a t shirt that covered my whole body damnit. My school doesn’t need to see my belly button.

I don’t remember anyone really dressing like that, because it was hideous. A few years later when we all got cold and tunics came into style, man, those were good days.

Same. There was nothing good about the early 2000s. The culture, fashion and politics were all terrible and I also had the misfortune to be in school at the same time (so everyone around me was acting like a oval office because they were just at that stage in development).

Every now again I think I was just being harsh on the music at the time because I was also a grumpy teenaged rear end in a top hat, then I see something like this and realise I was right all along.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

TotalLossBrain posted:

Long torso is long.

Also, I hope he used sunblock!

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

AlbieQuirky posted:

Also, I hope he used sunblock!

So do I - he was out there for at least an hour or more. I saw him twice. Looked hungover and somewhat ashamed. I'm guessing lost bet.

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

cash crab posted:

Weird. Sort of looks like my town. Speaking of town-AUG, yesterday some guy reached into his shorts, scratched his balls and then used the same hand to give me his money. I am happy I am provided with hand sanitizer.

I'm sorry but they were itchy. My balls are sterile at least.

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer

These are highly entertaining videos, cheers for the link.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

jobson groeth posted:

I'm sorry but they were itchy. My balls are sterile at least.

Your lumpy children suggest otherwise!

Mr. Snickerdoodles
Nov 19, 2013

jobson groeth posted:

My balls are sterile at least.

Did you pee on them first?

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Mr. Snickerdoodles posted:

Did you pee on them first?

What, are his balls a jellyfish?

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Doesn't everyone pee on their balls, I mean like when its trailing off and it just dribbles out for the last 45 seconds or so, then ya know, pee gets on the balls that way, everytime.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

:psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

DandyLion posted:

Doesn't everyone pee on their balls, I mean like when its trailing off and it just dribbles out for the last 45 seconds or so, then ya know, pee gets on the balls that way, everytime.

Some of us don't have balls :thunkher: