Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

2020 is the year of linux on the desktop, bro
Fun Shoe

fermun posted:

ol' musky is still going

yeah, you should use a more modern and disruptive form of killing, like a kid submarine or tesla autopilot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

big scary monsters posted:

lol are those tweets all real

i don't even know, but i'm going with yes, on account of musk will respond to anyone who @s him, and he's vain enough to think he can be funny when owned

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
while elon musk does suck, i’m starting to become suspicious of these convenient reddit posts that make him look worse

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
which are those?

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
the stuff about cars in lots and whatnot

all the randomly sourced tweets too

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

he cant gaslight himself, the cars are all electric!

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
a dude was executed via firing squad in utah in 2010

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
tweets archived, in case anyone momentarily considers thinking stymie isn't doing his thing.
http://archive.is/9RC89

http://archive.is/85VJI

http://archive.is/6HSDY

fermun fucked around with this message at 06:34 on Jul 21, 2018

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Stymie posted:

the stuff about cars in lots and whatnot

all the randomly sourced tweets too

oh yeah, it's important to remember not to trust internet detectives, no matter how compelling the narrative.

but on the other hand, lol tesla

Anti-Citizen
Oct 24, 2007
As You're Playing Chess, I'm Playing Russian Roulette

infernal machines posted:

oh yeah, it's important to remember not to trust internet detectives, no matter how compelling the narrative.

but on the other hand, lol tesla

Honestly it's pretty solid evidence, it just doesn't really mean much of anything. They're just hyping up how much it matters.

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
My favorite thing about the internet is that on it Billionaire Idiot Prince of Nerds Elon Musk acts the same way a lame 22 year old would when people in FYAD told him to get out in 2004.

Also if anyone remembers the SA poster “Putnam,” he made tens of millions of dollars from Facebook.

It didn’t ever change and stayed exactly as dumb, it just got much much bigger.

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Stereotype posted:

mlmp

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

fermun posted:

ol' musky is still going

probably a huge self-own here but how do i get twimg pictures to embed? i always wind up having to quote and copy the drat link

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

the statement also is applicable to my life

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

Stereotype posted:

My favorite thing about the internet is that on it Billionaire Idiot Prince of Nerds Elon Musk acts the same way a lame 22 year old would when people in FYAD told him to get out in 2004.

Also if anyone remembers the SA poster “Putnam,” he made tens of millions of dollars from Facebook.

i was just thinking yesterday about how facebook chat used to have a putnam emoji and how upset i am that he got rich off it knowing what a shitlord he was here

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

did elon tell his underlings to shoot the video of the sub working in the cave yet? like he said he would?

star citizen has new concept art that may help those poor children in caves

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

musks profile pic looks like something george zimmerman would use

George
Nov 27, 2004

No love for your made-up things.
looks like Dan from the internet just wanted to grab a drink with elongo

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Seems like he wanted to get some head to me :shrug:

George
Nov 27, 2004

No love for your made-up things.
yeah frreal what a letdown

bicycle
Oct 23, 2013
i would hate to drink with elon musk ughhh gently caress

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
fmk: Elon musk, Jeff bezos, mark zuckerberg?

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
i would marry them all and give them the sweetie kisses 😘

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
Lmao the headline.

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

2020 is the year of linux on the desktop, bro
Fun Shoe
the ny post is still bad even if it makes fun of c's girlfriend

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

PyPy posted:

Lmao the headline.

that satoshi frown

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

SpaceGoku posted:

hi guys it's me elon just want to check in to see how you're doing with the new device I told you I had a dream about a month ago where you stick a child into a hamsterball and have them run as fast as they can while pumping predator growls and men shouting threats into the ball on a loud speaker to terrify them to run faster so we can then harvest their adrenal secretions to make a vaccine against stress

SpaceGoku posted:

guys I know you may be worried about the Child Fear Orb might infringe on some of peter thiel's patents but don't worry I called him and make sure and he doesn't hold any rights to hormone-based child technologies, only patents on the blood and lymph of children and teens, so we're cool to keep working on the Stress Ball, which is my new name for it

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
techlord shitheels use all of the child. namaste.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

tfw you get dragged so hard you decide to just log off, after giving a tesla a positive review

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

twitter delenda est

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

canyoneer posted:

a dude was executed via firing squad in utah in 2010

and now they're trying to bring them back in other states cause nobody will sell them the drugs used in lethal injections

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

one state wanted to use fentanyl to kill a guy and some anti death penalty group said it's never been used before and they shouldn't experiment on the guy. p sure fentanyl has a good history of killing people

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
if I understand anything about the death penalty it’s that the politics of the matter have nothing to do with it practical aspects.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

dragon enthusiast posted:

and now they're trying to bring them back in other states cause nobody will sell them the drugs used in lethal injections

firing squad is probably more humane than the way they were administering the three drug cocktail

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
nitrogen asphyxiation would probably be the easiest and most humane manner

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

yeah but you can’t get that stuff just anywhere.

oh, wait...

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

nitrogen asphyxiation would probably be the easiest and most humane manner

in a kid sized submarine

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

canyoneer posted:

in a kid sized submarine

sorry. that’d be CO2 asphyxiation.

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

President Beep posted:

sorry. that’d be CO asphyxiation.

:confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009