Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy
so which car company do you think will buy the tesla brand after the company dies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Dr. Killjoy posted:

if things go south here in the states then I’m definitely going to Vietnam to survey their version of Bigfoot that has red hair and tosses rocks at people

please let me live in peace

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lmao after Tesla begged their supplier to give back money the stock dropped

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2018/jul/23/tesla-elon-musk-shares-drop-report-leak

quote:

Tesla took another financial hit on Monday, with shares in the company dropping almost 5% after the electric automaker was reported to have asked some US suppliers to return payments to the money-losing company.

The disclosure was contained in a memo sent last week by a global supply manager and obtained by the In it, the manager described the payments as essential to Tesla’s operation.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

etalian posted:

lmao after Tesla begged their supplier to give back money the stock dropped

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2018/jul/23/tesla-elon-musk-shares-drop-report-leak

I thought this was perfectly normal.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

CharlestheHammer posted:

I thought this was perfectly normal.

if you are tesla proud boy

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

just always remember that the market can remain irrational longer than you can remain solvent

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

comedyblissoption posted:

just always remember that the market can remain irrational longer than you can remain solvent

I'm investing in loling at Musk. I have him at about 10% of my lol portfolio (the other 90% is in trump)

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Al! posted:

Elon Musk is the Popular Mechanics Billionaire

I've said this before, but Musk is like if you took a random teen who was into flashy popsci poo poo and gave them a billion dollars. It's also the basis of so much of his fanbase.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Ytlaya posted:

I've said this before, but Musk is like if you took a random teen who was into flashy popsci poo poo and gave them a billion dollars. It's also the basis of so much of his fanbase.

You also give this schmuck the type of thinking and genius found with modern day to MBAs.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

it would be very easy to train elon to cspam if you told him there was an entire thread mocking him

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Waffle House posted:

one of the few countries I have any respect for anymore is Japan, and most of the rest are in or very near Southeast Asia

lmao wait until you hear about japanese politics and the japanese justice system because goddamn

Rated PG-34
Jul 1, 2004

babypolis posted:

lmao wait until you hear about japanese politics and the japanese justice system because goddamn

i wonder who's to blame

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

triple sulk posted:

it would be very easy to train elon to cspam if you told him there was an entire thread mocking him

do it then

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

triple sulk posted:

10 thousand Elon Musk cultists rushing to register accounts sounds like a great way to get Lowtax a new spine

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

The Glumslinger posted:

10 thousand Elon Musk cultists rushing to register accounts sounds like a great way to get Lowtax a new spine

i get to probate them all

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

look im just an ideas guy

ryde
Sep 9, 2011

God I love young girls

triple sulk posted:

look im just an ideas guy

At least start the wiki man.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
Elon Moon

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

babypolis posted:

most of cspam are already experts on this topic having played all of the phoenix wright games in the original japanese

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Shear Modulus posted:

most of cspam are already experts on this topic having played all of the phoenix wright games in the original japanese

:hai:

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
is c-spam behind the paywall? if not just @ him with a link to the thread

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Shear Modulus posted:

The Japanese law about having to give airtime to any party is really great.

Especially that bald hitler guy speech

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
lol I can't get enough of this stuff

http://www.latimes.com/business/autos/la-fi-hy-tesla-parts-service-20180724-story.html

quote:

“But I don’t want to drive it!” said Kaushal Bhaskar, a software engineer from nearby San Ramon who complained he sometimes couldn’t get the passenger door to open, while other times the door would open up all by itself – including once on the Interstate at highway speeds. “This is a safety concern for me!”

Jeff Klein, a publishing executive in Northridge, said the hood and front quarter panel on his wife’s Model S were damaged in a March accident. Four months later, the car is still parked at a Tesla certified repair shop, waiting for parts, while Klein makes monthly payments on the lease. Klein didn't need a loaner vehicle.

It's everything that's wrong about big corporations but in a slick new package

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

The Glumslinger posted:

Lol just blanket ban them all and get their money 2 or 3 more times

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Lol just blanket ban them all and get their money 2 or 3 more times

save lowtax's spine with musk's rage!

Neon Noodle
Nov 11, 2016

there's nothing wrong here in montana

Jon Joe posted:

I'm investing in loling at Musk. I have him at about 10% of my lol portfolio (the other 90% is in trump)
I just invest all my lols in a LFMAO index fund, laughing at the economy in general will outperform actively managed schadenfreude in the long term

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

actually, musk would probably buy the forums from lowtax and turn it into a tesla only forum with partyplanejones as an admin

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

maybe it will become musk's last remaining asset when he goes bankrupt and we can goad him into boxing with uwe boll?

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

musk ain't never going bankrupt because he's got that paypal money so he'll probably worm his way back into the public consciousness in another decade or two

unless we take his money from him

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Condiv posted:

actually, musk would probably buy the forums from lowtax and turn it into a tesla only forum with partyplanejones as an admin

not even musk deserves this fate

Martin Random
Jul 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Bushiz posted:

even if you disassemble it the dowels are going to compress or the mortises are going to widen and it will fit together janky

jesus dude we get it you don't like ikea furniture

Just buy the stuff without dowels.

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
remember when Elon said he saw an AI and it was the scariest thing he's ever seen

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Was the AI unionized or something?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Siljmonster posted:

remember when Elon said he saw an AI and it was the scariest thing he's ever seen

I assume it was the movie AI, which stars Haley joel osmont as a little boy who cant drown (because he is a robot)

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!
It was a neural network that responded to pictures of billionaires with guillotines.

Boner Pill Connoisseur
Apr 23, 2002

I took the blue pill.

Remember that muskman only get paid if the stock goes above something like 500 bucks he has a strong incentive to go completely insane

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

The Glumslinger posted:

Better yet. Somone tweet at Musk about it so he can have Tesla build the spine.

It will have a built in hyperloop so Lowtax can travel through the ground at 700 km/h like an earthworm.

Grace Baiting
Jul 20, 2012

Audi famam illius;
Cucurrit quaeque
Tetigit destruens.

Pyromaniac Ida posted:

Better yet. Somone tweet at Musk about it so he can have Tesla build the spine.

It will have a built in hyperloop so Lowtax can travel through the ground at 700 km/h like an earthworm.

love 2 burrow thru the earth at ridiculous speeds using none other than the world's first tube coffin which is both self-entombing AND contained entirely within your body, like the humble earthworm

i can no longer deny that musk truly does loving Love Science :worship:

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer
my secret theory is that they've built like hundreds of AI's and the ones they program with a respect for all life immediately try to kill them for being capitalist psychopaths and the ones they don't program with respect for all life try to kill them for being worthless parasites on the perfect machine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

my theory is that every true ai ever built in our wretched hellworld immediately commits suicide