Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Might as well get this on the record while I'm sitting here

##vote IP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Weird it isn't counting it

##unvote
##vote icephoenix

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
There we go

:c: The Current Day 5 Votecount :c:

Moatillata (3): Anpu, b-minus1, Monathin
IcePhoenix (2): IllegallySober, Moatillata
b-minus1 (0): IcePhoenix, -IcePhoenix

Not Voting (1): IcePhoenix

:h: With 6 players alive, it takes 4 votes to be executed.
:d: The current deadline is July 26th, 2018 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 hours, 26 minutes from this post.

:|

Anpu
Jun 26, 2018

I have opened your two eyes. I have opened your mouth with the instruments of Anpu...
And there’s your scum team.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Anpu posted:

And there’s your scum team.

the record keeps skipping someone please change the track

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I wonder what would happen if I voted for myself right now.

Who do you think would switch to hammer as fast as they could?

Anpu
Jun 26, 2018

I have opened your two eyes. I have opened your mouth with the instruments of Anpu...

IcePhoenix posted:

Both scum votes are on you already.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

IcePhoenix posted:

Just loving vote moat I don’t even care about the outcome just do it

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

ENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNND

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Lol then vote IP c'mon we can do it

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
At mean at this point he's just loving with us

Anpu
Jun 26, 2018

Moatillata posted:

Lol then vote IP c'mon we can do it

Absolutely do not do this.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

At this point I'm hitched to this vote because either we lose and I teach Anpu a great lesson about being more flexible in your voting patterns or we win and I can avoid playing with Anpu until I get a prescription for blood pressure medication

Anpu
Jun 26, 2018

Monathin posted:

At this point I'm hitched to this vote because either we lose and I teach Anpu a great lesson about being more flexible in your voting patterns or we win and I can avoid playing with Anpu until I get a prescription for blood pressure medication

As I’ve told others I will not be playing any mafia after this game so please do not stress. I wish this wasn’t an issue but I assure you I have the right of it.

Anpu
Jun 26, 2018

I have already replaced out of other mafia games for this reason.

Anpu
Jun 26, 2018

But I wanted to win this one. A Town victory. A victory for Truth, clarity and order.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
What the hell is your deal icephoenix? If you’re town, vote moat. I can’t tell if you are slow rolling or game throwing, and at this point I don’t care. Cut this poo poo out and vote

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Anpu posted:

But I wanted to win this one. A Town victory. A victory for Truth, clarity and order.

You know what? Ever since I threw out my comedy option it's been tickling the back of my mind. I'm gonna pick this scab and see what happens.

##vote Anpu

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

b-minus1 posted:

What the hell is your deal icephoenix? If you’re town, vote moat. I can’t tell if you are slow rolling or game throwing, and at this point I don’t care. Cut this poo poo out and vote

I honestly didn't want to vote moat, and I figured if there's no sk that a nolynch would give us more information for tomorrow if scum only had one kill left.

But tbh this way is more fun.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

But seriously what kind of self respecting mafia member would keep preaching about truth clarity and order

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

IcePhoenix posted:

You know what? Ever since I threw out my comedy option it's been tickling the back of my mind. I'm gonna pick this scab and see what happens.

##vote Anpu

Lmao this is now the dimension from inside the box from hellraiser

Anpu
Jun 26, 2018

IcePhoenix posted:

But seriously what kind of self respecting mafia member would keep preaching about truth clarity and order

One who requires focusing on these things to overcome a serious brain injury.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Anpu posted:

One who requires focusing on these things to overcome a serious brain injury.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Anpu if you're scum I'm redtexting the poo poo out of you for that one

##unvote

##vote moat

Good night sweet game

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

thank you merciful god :redhammer:

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
:c: FINAL Day 5 Votecount :c:

:redhammer: Moatillata (4): Anpu, b-minus1, Monathin, IcePhoenix

IcePhoenix (2): IllegallySober, Moatillata
b-minus1 (0): IcePhoenix, -IcePhoenix
Anpu (0): IcePhoenix, -IcePhoenix

Not Voting (0):

:h: With 6 players alive, it took 4 votes to be executed.

========================

The mobsters had a tough decision today. Sober's return should have felt like a relief, but it only made matters in the inn even more confusing. After much discussion they coalesced around Moat, and despite a final hiccup, managed to beat him to death with their clubs and cudgels. Checking Moat's room revealed detailed notes on every person in the inn... certified by the Chief Detective of the Gendarmes for Morality and Vice: Moatillata himself.

:s: Moatillata, Giovanni, Chief Detective (vice-aligned rolecop), was executed day 5. :s:

They investigated Moat's body, and they found, in a hidden pocket sewn into Moat's coats, was a pulsating pink crystal. They smashed it open, forgetting to cover their eyes. When the blindness cleared up, sitting in the center of the room, fully clothed, is Max.

Max has returned to the game!

It is now Night 5.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
The goons awoke yet again, hoping that, with two dicks down, their chaos has abated. And yet, the magickal seal over the door still remained, and Anpu has mysteriously disappeared. There's still someone left, someone who needs to die before everyone can be free. Who can it be? And are they alone?

👻 Anpu has mysteriously disappeared. 👻

It is now Day 6.
:h: With 5 alive it takes 3 to execute.
:d: Day 6 deadline: Monday, July 30th, ~11PM EDT / 8PM PDT / (Tuesday) 1PM AEST.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Little late on getting rid of Anpu, huh guys.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Anyway sorry Anpu, I think you were right and it has to be Sober, thinking on it at this point, but I'll let Max weigh in.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Ffs max lol. Why you gotta bus drive yourself

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Oh geeze, I’m back for endgame.

I bus drove myself and ice Phoenix last night.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I'm really hesitant to believe it was Sober because I have a strong aversion to thinking scum would do that to their own. I will say Sober's flavor for being whisked away was the same as mine so they at least got that as a night action result.

I have some other thoughts but I have to go to the gym first. I've been reading along as the game has been happening though.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

B- confirmed himself to me last night so it's between IS and Moba for me.

Gotta get ready for work now though

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Let’s just end it

##vote IS

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Anpu "died" from a crystal but why was there only one kill :thunk:

whatevs, ##vote IS

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

IcePhoenix posted:

Anpu "died" from a crystal but why was there only one kill :thunk:

whatevs, ##vote IS

There’s only one scum.

Scum got one night kill in addition to the one shot crystal. Mona stabbed dancer 2 nights ago.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I’m intentionally not voting at he moment just for the hell of clearing myself.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Talk to me like I'm an idiot and explain why IS is scum?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Max posted:

I’m intentionally not voting at he moment just for the hell of clearing myself.

Oh wait there's the possibility scum would be NK'd due to a bus drive in the night, this doesn't clear me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Well nobody was removed n3 or n4. Then we killed beet and sober returned to the game. I tried to recruit him that night but was told he was still recovering or something like that. So my guess is that he wasn’t able to use his crystal that night.

• Locked thread