Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

George
Nov 27, 2004

No love for your made-up things.

Glorgnole posted:

is the laptop supposed to be an olpc xo

thats not what they look like

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
he was cranking it on the laptop

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
when elon called some dude a pedo without evidence, it was terrible and the worst.
but when u guys call elon a pedo without evidence, its cool and good
🤔

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

lol.

reminds me of when they airbrushed away the cigarette from sartre’s hand on some famous print in paris. people flipped their poo poo.

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

obstipator posted:

when elon called some dude a pedo without evidence, it was terrible and the worst.
🤔

elon sucks rear end

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

elon sucks rear end

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

elon sucks rear end

bump

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Devonaut
Jul 10, 2001

Devoted Astronaut

obstipator posted:

🤔

I demand a forced half-hearted apology!

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

elon sucks rear end

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

obstipator posted:

🤔

if elon musk is upset about me suggesting that he prefers women who look like children, i'm willing to say i'm sorry for how he feels about that

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

Musk is a douche and a fraud, but dating someone 17 years younger than you is like scrub tier rich guy creepiness.

You don't even get a callback from the league of lechers until you cross the 20 year mark.

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

give him time

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

at least he's TRYING!!

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Roosevelt posted:

next time on lifestyles of the rich & famous: men who date women who look like preteens but it's ok because they're actually 1/2 their age + 7

all rich people are sex perverts, part 3462379382

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

obstipator posted:

🤔

this but unironically

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

obstipator posted:

🤔

betcha a signed dollar it’s true

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

2020 is the year of linux on the desktop, bro
Fun Shoe

obstipator posted:

🤔

He's rich, powerful, influential and when asked if he was joking doubled down. Plenty of shitholes are now defending Elon with the "but why else would someone possibly live in Thailand".

We're asshats on an internet comedy forum who all know we're collectively joking. We think he is creepy and lovely, but none of us actually believe he is a child molester.

I can't believe I have to actually explain context to you.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
he is literally that dude that makes the "best thing about high school is i keep gettin older and they keep stayin the saaaaame aaaaaage"

he is a serial dump-for-a-19-year-old guy

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

at least he's TRYING!!

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

mrmcd posted:

Musk is a douche and a fraud, but dating someone 17 years younger than you is like scrub tier rich guy creepiness.

You don't even get a callback from the league of lechers until you cross the 20 year mark.

in fact it’s the price of doing business in america

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

at least he's TRYING!!

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

graph posted:

you got it

you got it dude

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
musk has the emotional maturity of a tween so maybe grimes is the real pedo???

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

my bitter bi rival posted:

all rich people are sex perverts, part 3462379382

most people are sex perverts, rich folks just get to actualize their weirdness, frequently in public

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

qirex posted:

most people are sex perverts, rich folks just get to actualize their weirdness, frequently in public

you just get to do it on the forums.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

maybe they are well paired then?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2EJMd7ZN7w

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.

:hmmyes:

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Never heard any of her poo poo, sounds like a kid too. Not looking good for elong

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
i, for one, applaud billionaire pedophile elon musk for directing his twisted desires onto a petite adult woman in control of her own sexual agency. a wealthy degenerate of lesser moral fiber could easily satiate his dark desires in the basement rape dungeons of our nations many pizzerias. buying a tesla to show my support.

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

i, for one, applaud billionaire pedophile elon musk for directing his twisted desires onto a petite adult woman in control of her own sexual agency. a wealthy degenerate of lesser moral fiber could easily satiate his dark desires in the basement rape dungeons of our nations many pizzerias. buying a tesla to show my support.

voted 5: insightful

creationist believer
Feb 16, 2007

College Slice
elon just lashing out because no one even offered to let him keep one of the soccer kids

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

creationist believer posted:

elon just lashing out because no one even offered to let him keep one of the soccer kids

he sent a submarine expecting a kid pro quo

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

canyoneer posted:

lol

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

canyoneer posted:

:popeye:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

canyoneer posted:

:discourse:

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/Grimezsz/status/1022309007686418432?s=19

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

:thunk:

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

I support my creepy old boyfriend donating to republicans, because "that's the price of doing business in america" said grimes, a 30 year old demon in a child's body

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

lol