Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Podima posted:

Anpu, you were 100% right about so much stuff and you really need to keep playing Mafia if you can muster it. You did incredible this game, all things considered! (Also you were playing my character from Ecco's last game, so thank you for once again winning as her!)

What a great game to read, this one was seriously a page-turner.

also

Yeah other have said this already I see, but Anpu, you did really good. Really really good.

Max posted:

Lol at Beet browbeating me about bus driving.

No thanks that was legit. Bus drivers are the worst,and I'll continue to systematically remove them from every game I find.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Max posted:

I actually want to take a moment to discuss how we announce subbing out. I’m certainly guilty of this so it’s something we all need to work on. I honestly think if MMT hasn’t said anything, she would have been dunked day 1. The post about something personal coming up moved people off of what was fairly obviously her scum meta, and made people unwilling to go through with the vote. I don’t know how we can really address this aside from saying that only the mod should announce this or not, but it feels like something should happen since it obviously affected our decisions to the benefit of the scum team.

Yeah I agree with this I even think I worked it into a post that if town thinks someone is scummy they should not say 'oh let's not lynch them they are being replaced'.

Like it was clear from the minute I came in I was going to get lynched based on someone else's meta and that's hard to argue against.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Monathin posted:

I stand by my defense of Beet after replacing in because y'all shouldn't be using meta cases on Day 3. :colbert:

:agreed:

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Thanks all it was fun!

Thanks scum team you were great too. My only regret is I wonder if my continual unwillingness to die slowly shined a light on moat. If I was dunked on day 2 I wonder if it would have been different.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Beetphyxious posted:

Yeah other have said this already I see, but Anpu, you did really good. Really really good.

No thanks that was legit. Bus drivers are the worst,and I'll continue to systematically remove them from every game I find.

I will continue to relentlessly use the bus driver every time I am given it.

Anpu
Jun 26, 2018

I have opened your two eyes. I have opened your mouth with the instruments of Anpu...
This was a fun game thank you everyone. Again very sorry for the issues but I’m glad it all worked out.

The highlights for me we’re bringing Max back from the dead and giving a player who wanted me dead a vig and them not using it on me. That was a very calculated leap of Faith.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Max posted:

I will continue to relentlessly use the bus driver every time I am given it.

This but I'm circling your name

Had fun thanks max. We lucked out freezing you as cop.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Anpu posted:

This was a fun game thank you everyone. Again very sorry for the issues but I’m glad it all worked out.

The highlights for me we’re bringing Max back from the dead and giving a player who wanted me dead a vig and them not using it on me. That was a very calculated leap of Faith.

I'm legit serious you should continue to play.

Anpu
Jun 26, 2018

I have opened your two eyes. I have opened your mouth with the instruments of Anpu...

Beetphyxious posted:

I'm legit serious you should continue to play.

Thank you Beetphyxious but there’s just too many issues. It’s also not much fun for me when I’m unable to type what I’m thinking. I think it’s frustrating for everyone involved but I’m very glad it at least did not get too bad this game. I was very lucky to be playing with very good people both in town and in scum.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Anpu I think part of it was just us needing to acclimate to your style. Like I said after day 1 I was fine with everything you were saying. You were really good.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

Anpu posted:

Thank you Beetphyxious but there’s just too many issues. It’s also not much fun for me when I’m unable to type what I’m thinking. I think it’s frustrating for everyone involved but I’m very glad it at least did not get too bad this game. I was very lucky to be playing with very good people both in town and in scum.

Dude, styles naturally adapt and get adapted to, if that’s your issue it’s not a big deal

Don’t be hard on yourself for our inability to parse stuff

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
thanks for the game ecco! i hope you keep playing anpu i wish i had your intuition : )

i should have pushed moat more once he refused to directly answer my are you scum question :colbert:

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Anpu was mvp for sure.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

b-minus1 posted:

Anpu was mvp for sure.

Yeah the rest of town actually added zero value. :v:

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby

Beetphyxious posted:

hey!

hey...

yeah

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Beetphyxious posted:

I baited moat into rolecopping me :colbert:

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

IcePhoenix posted:

I baited moat into rolecopping me :colbert:

But not killing you

:unsmigghh:

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Nice job town! Good to see we pulled out the win.

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

Beetphyxious posted:

Moat was my top pick since Day 2 but I couldn't convince anyone to lynch him.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Slamburger posted:

it's okay i'm only teasing. you were onto it too.

it's why you had to go.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

Slamburger posted:

Yeah sorry about that. I had the blinders on beet.turns out we were both right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i got back from a camping trip and im glad i havent lost my talent of being wrong about literally everything. gj town ty ecco for hosting and ty scum for killing me right before i left to go camping

• Locked thread