Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Sci-Fighters looks incredible
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5fqVWCJYFA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Hemingway To Go! posted:

Why is that question a thing.
We see nazgul riding demondragons. It's hard to miss.

because people are dumb morons and or want to sound clever. also the ring is basically a beacon for sauron and poo poo.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Max Wilco posted:

From what I remember, quite a few people/shows who were on the Escapist at the time jumped ship right after this guy came on and said this (though the only two I remember are I Hit It With My Axe and Loading Ready Run)

As far as the new Escapist goes, I think trying to steer clear of politics will be a good thing. You might say, "Max, you brain-dead sadsack, it's impossible to be completely apolitical." That's true, but I think while you can point at content and say that it's political in some way, it might not be something that's not hitting on current events or hot-button issues.

Like, someone could write a feature on, I dunno, Ogre Battle or something, discussing the background of the game's development, and the real-world history the developer took inspiration from. It would certainly be political, but depending on the presentation and content, it wouldn't necessarily cause a commotion. Conversely, if someone drafted an article with the subject, "Is Dynasty Warriors' Dong Zhuo the Three Kingdoms version of Trump?", it probably wouldn't make it past the editor.

Then again, if MovieBob's joining up, maybe it'll make a total 180° turn from old-Escapist and turn into a worse version of something like ResetEra.
https://twitter.com/RespectElves/status/1022383529299042304

I think what they mean is just fun dumb game content or weird interesting articles and not have a awful hot take for every thing that happens like polygon where you will have 20 articles asking why ubisoft isn't making their game about scalping trump or how shadow of mordor is bad or some poo poo. if i want introspective critical stuff, i go to waypoint. politics is fine, but learn how to actually write a critical piece and not just pull some hot take out of your rear end for clicks. but like you said, it will probably turn into some weird fuckden like resetera, especially if bobs there.

Puppy Time posted:

I wonder what the Venn diagram looks like of that argument and "How DARE they change She-Ra/Thundercats/Teen Titans?!"

you can't do a venn when its just one circle. that being said that live action titans looks horrible.

Max Wilco
Jan 23, 2012

I'm just trying to go through life without looking stupid.

It's not working out too well...

Hemingway To Go! posted:

Why is that question a thing.
We see nazgul riding demondragons. It's hard to miss.

You know, I was thinking about the whole "Why didn't they fly the eagles to Mordor" thing a while ago. I remember in one of Spoony's CounterMonkey video, he pointed out how there were orcs archers, and the huge eye of Sauron that would easily intercept an aerial approach to Mordor. I didn't know about the demon dragons (not that well versed in LotR lore), though that does answer my semi-serious retort to that reasoning, which is, "Provided the eagles couldn't fly directly into Mordor with being taken down, why didn't the eagles fly them halfway, so it's not as long of a trip?"

Of course, the real answer to both of those questions is just, "If the eagles just flew them there, it wouldn't have made for that interesting of a story."

Dapper_Swindler posted:

I think what they mean is just fun dumb game content or weird interesting articles and not have a awful hot take for every thing that happens like polygon where you will have 20 articles asking why ubisoft isn't making their game about scalping trump or how shadow of mordor is bad or some poo poo. if i want introspective critical stuff, i go to waypoint. politics is fine, but learn how to actually write a critical piece and not just pull some hot take out of your rear end for clicks. but like you said, it will probably turn into some weird fuckden like resetera, especially if bobs there.

The other benefit is that if you're not doing hot takes, fun dumb content pans out a lot better, because you don't have a werid tonal inconsistency with you output. It's jarring when one day there's an podcast talking about Trump's inauguration, then a week or two later, there's an article about a mod that adds masturbation routines to Stardew Valley. Or sticking JoyCons into your rear. Or an article about "which Mario Kart 64 character sounds the horniest?"*

Actually, now that I think about it, new-Escapist might do really well if they just stick to serious, run-of-the-mill reporting.

Also, I don't know why, but describing ResetEra as a 'fuckden' is hilarious to me for some reason.

* I know Jezebel's not a gaming site, but I thought it was from Kotaku when I first saw a screencap of it

Max Wilco fucked around with this message at 06:11 on Jul 28, 2018

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Max Wilco posted:

You know, I was thinking about the whole "Why didn't they fly the eagles to Mordor" thing a while ago. I remember in one of Spoony's CounterMonkey video, he pointed out how there were orcs archers, and the huge eye of Sauron that would easily intercept an aerial approach to Mordor. I didn't know about the demon dragons (not that well versed in LotR lore), though that does answer my semi-serious retort to that reasoning, which is, "Provided the eagles couldn't fly directly into Mordor with being taken down, why didn't the eagles fly them halfway, so it's not as long of a trip?"

The force?

stillvisions
Oct 15, 2014

I really should have come up with something better before spending five bucks on this.
So this weekend is ConBravo up in Canadaland; it used to be one of the few spots where Channel Awesome folks would venture north of the border, but that well has kinda run dry, so we'll see how it goes with somewhat newer crop. Gaijin Goomba is one of the guests, so that may make for some difficult moments; the con has already said he doesn't want to talk about the suicide (which is understandable) so we'll see how well the crowd is respectful of the elephant in the room that has asked to not be acknowledged. I'm kinda amazed he came at all. I'll say hi to DStecks if I see him at least.

Max Wilco
Jan 23, 2012

So it's not the demondragons/fellbeasts?

The Horse in Tears
Nov 3, 2014

Max Wilco posted:

Of course, the real answer to both of those questions is just, "If the eagles just flew them there, it wouldn't have made for that interesting of a story."

I'll defend that one as being central to the story. Destroying the Ring was like beating the game by not playing it. It's a move so contrary to Sauron's nature he couldn't conceive of it. (Also it's super hard.) But he's not so dense that he wouldn't recognise it given a clear clue, like say a giant bird making a beeline for Mount Doom.

Also forget archers and monsters, Sauron is basically a god in his own domain. Even the movies establish he controls the weather, and we saw Saruman conjure a storm in the first one.

It's like the Death Star exhaust port - seems glaringly obvious to an audience who's been watching/reading it for decades, but makes good story sense and does not need an entire prequel to provide an excuse for it.

FoldableHuman
Mar 26, 2017

stillvisions posted:

So this weekend is ConBravo up in Canadaland; it used to be one of the few spots where Channel Awesome folks would venture north of the border, but that well has kinda run dry, so we'll see how it goes with somewhat newer crop. Gaijin Goomba is one of the guests, so that may make for some difficult moments; the con has already said he doesn't want to talk about the suicide (which is understandable) so we'll see how well the crowd is respectful of the elephant in the room that has asked to not be acknowledged. I'm kinda amazed he came at all. I'll say hi to DStecks if I see him at least.

Say hi to Super Butter Buns if you see her, she's pretty rad and I should post her stuff in this thread more.

Kim Justice
Jan 29, 2007

Dapper_Swindler posted:

Yeah, this is pretty much the ideal. To be honest, it's not like there aren't plenty major game sites that aren't really known for talking about politics/social issues as related to games without being IGN or whatever. Eurogamer for example, or Giantbomb. Even right up to RPS and Destructoid (although they do have a wee bit more, it's still not as much as the big ones). And yet it's not like the stances of these websites are ever really in question either, they don't give any reason for that to be the case.

Notably the journalists who are really attacking the Escapist reboot are basically all of the Kotaku/Polygon/Waypoint crew and it's like ok, sure, whatever, but they are also kind of in a bubble where everything they write has to be politically influenced and really important and all thaat which is fine but it doesn't mean that everyone else has to be that way, or that in doing this the Escapist is going to be some kind of outlier. Of course, if they say all of this then pretty much just drift back to what they've been doing the past few years then, y'know, hey-ho.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Max Wilco posted:

Of course you're right (even though I'm now imagining a short story with the eagles as heroes, dodging orc archers, Nazgul and Sauron-magic on their hellride to Mordor) but flying "halfway" to Mordor opens up a lot of questions, like where should the eagles land exactly? There aren't that many places where our heroes could re-provision themselves, or are the eagles strong enough to transport everyone plus tons of supplies for the trek through the wilderness? Should the eagles then land in one of the few cities instead, like Minas Tirith? But wouldn't that be incredible obvious to spies, Sauron and his orcs? Wouldn't they not walk into a trap as soon as they leave? :v:

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Why didn't the empire blow up all the escape pods being launched from the rebel ship that they knew was carrying the plans for the Death Star just because it didn't have any life signs. Plans don't have life signs, and it's not like they don't have dozens of astromechs on their own spaceship whose entire purpose is to carry around schematics for performing repairs.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Ghostlight posted:

Why didn't the empire blow up all the escape pods being launched from the rebel ship that they knew was carrying the plans for the Death Star just because it didn't have any life signs. Plans don't have life signs, and it's not like they don't have dozens of astromechs on their own spaceship whose entire purpose is to carry around schematics for performing repairs.

Droids aren't permitted to use escape pods, so the idea of Droids evacuating isn't something a bored Imperial officer is going to think of. It's just a mistake made by one guy just ignoring it because they've got bigger things to focus on.

Hbomberguy
Jul 4, 2009

[culla=big red]TufFEE did nO THINg W̡RA̸NG[/read]

The fun thing about the escape pods question is that it's actually interesting to really consider. Like, they put that scene in the film. They could have not. But it's there. They want you to know that a few people saw the escape pod go and did not shoot or intercept it. So it's worth thinking about that 'mistake.'

Was it the empire's mistake? Not everyone in every operation is fully briefed on what's happening, what's being looked for, and general misinformation happens all the time, especially in rigid authoritarian structures where people are expected not to think outside the box when given orders that seem weird. Alternatively you have That One Guy making the wrong call. Like, "oh weird, an empty escape pod popped off the old ship we just shot. Huh. Dont bother shooting it that seems wasteful, and we can get docked for wasting ammo."

But you have another alternative. A shitton of people working for the Empire definitely look the other way on all kinds of problems deliberately doing their jobs poorly or hindering the various operations in petty ways, because they simply do not like fascism. This happened in real life. Resistance to the Nazis took place on all fronts. People working for them would frequently design or build stuff wrong, mess up easy repairs, drain necessary resources, do anything to hinder the war effort in ways they could get away with. We probably wouldn't have won if it weren't for the fact that a shitton of unsung heroes stuck in the nazi war machine didn't want the nazis to win either.

If your bosses, who seem perfectly ok with oppressing and killing innocent people, to the point that they built an, ahem, genocide star, were looking for something important on a ship and an escape pod popped off with no life signs, would you really just let the guy shoot it when you could just, like, tell the guy its fine, and hope it causes some trouble, however small? I'd 100% do what that guy did. I empathise with that fuckin captain guy deliberately ordering his subordinate not to shoot the escape pod more than I empathise with most film protagonists.

Once again this is why Rogue One fuckin owns. People spent decades joking / mocking the death star design and how weird it was that you could blow it up so easily. What a colossal obvious mistake slash plot hole that was! And then you meet the guy who designed the death star and he's all like guess what, I snuck in a design flaw so bad it'll blow thing up if you shoot it, vive la resistance fuckers and Mads Mikkelson is basically the personal saviour of peace and justice in the galaxy and he did it by being bad at his job on purpose

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Hbomberguy posted:

The fun thing about the escape pods question is that it's actually interesting to really consider. Like, they put that scene in the film. They could have not. But it's there. They want you to know that a few people saw the escape pod go and did not shoot or intercept it. So it's worth thinking about that 'mistake.'

Was it the empire's mistake? Not everyone in every operation is fully briefed on what's happening, what's being looked for, and general misinformation happens all the time, especially in rigid authoritarian structures where people are expected not to think outside the box when given orders that seem weird. Alternatively you have That One Guy making the wrong call. Like, "oh weird, an empty escape pod popped off the old ship we just shot. Huh. Dont bother shooting it that seems wasteful, and we can get docked for wasting ammo."

But you have another alternative. A shitton of people working for the Empire definitely look the other way on all kinds of problems deliberately doing their jobs poorly or hindering the various operations in petty ways, because they simply do not like fascism. This happened in real life. Resistance to the Nazis took place on all fronts. People working for them would frequently design or build stuff wrong, mess up easy repairs, drain necessary resources, do anything to hinder the war effort in ways they could get away with. We probably wouldn't have won if it weren't for the fact that a shitton of unsung heroes stuck in the nazi war machine didn't want the nazis to win either.

If your bosses, who seem perfectly ok with oppressing and killing innocent people, to the point that they built an, ahem, genocide star, were looking for something important on a ship and an escape pod popped off with no life signs, would you really just let the guy shoot it when you could just, like, tell the guy its fine, and hope it causes some trouble, however small? I'd 100% do what that guy did. I empathise with that fuckin captain guy deliberately ordering his subordinate not to shoot the escape pod more than I empathise with most film protagonists.

Once again this is why Rogue One fuckin owns. People spent decades joking / mocking the death star design and how weird it was that you could blow it up so easily. What a colossal obvious mistake slash plot hole that was! And then you meet the guy who designed the death star and he's all like guess what, I snuck in a design flaw so bad it'll blow thing up if you shoot it, vive la resistance fuckers and Mads Mikkelson is basically the personal saviour of peace and justice in the galaxy and he did it by being bad at his job on purpose

hbomb ake the prequel video

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Hbomberguy posted:

See, this is why headcanons aren't a bad thing

I don't even like most Star Wars stuff and I thought that was interesting to read.

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

hbomb make your video about why the Netflix Deathnote movie is amazing.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

I've never had any issue at all with the idea that critical infrastructure like an engine that powers a moon-sized laser platform might require a vent leading to the exterior and is presumed beyond assault due to being fringed with gun batteries and the ability to blow up planets. I found it more manageable than the idea that in fifteen years nobody had ever looked at the schematics of a kidnapped scientist and asked why there was a big pathway leading directly to the fusion reactors complete with a wireframe gif of it being bullseyed like a womp rat.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Terrible Opinions posted:

hbomb make your video about why the Netflix Deathnote movie is amazing.

hbomb isnt allowed to be right

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

Junpei Hyde posted:

hbomb isnt allowed to be right
He's right about politics I see no reason he can't be right about film.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Ghostlight posted:

I've never had any issue at all with the idea that critical infrastructure like an engine that powers a moon-sized laser platform might require a vent leading to the exterior and is presumed beyond assault due to being fringed with gun batteries and the ability to blow up planets. I found it more manageable than the idea that in fifteen years nobody had ever looked at the schematics of a kidnapped scientist and asked why there was a big pathway leading directly to the fusion reactors complete with a wireframe gif of it being bullseyed like a womp rat.

The wireframe gif is something they knocked out themselves for the briefing, rather than in the stored readouts. They had to get people actually going over the schematics to find the flaw, remember.

Also the Death Star's whole project was super-hush-hush, so there's maybe all of a dozen people that might've really looked at the complete blueprints properly and of that only one of them knew anything technical about it the design as a whole. Even just given it's size and complexity alone, it's actually pretty reasonable to hide a flaw like that because all most people might ever see of the designs during construction is something like Subsection J, Upper Hemisphere, 3456th section, Deck 4, Part Three. And it's the Empire, so anyone asking questions tends not to get the opportunity to ask twice.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Ask a Mortician - ICONIC CORPSE: Charles Byrne the Irish Giant: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eA5Hw4jAqWQ

Also,
The Mysterious Cave of Glowing Skulls: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLDgGxzVwsg

MariusLecter fucked around with this message at 15:16 on Jul 28, 2018

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
The Mads Mikkelsen sabotage takes away from the notion of hubris bringing down the Empire. Tarkin's aide even mentions during the trench run that they've realized what the rebels are targeting and why it's a danger but Tarkin is too drat arrogant to believe it's a credible threat. The Imperials should be shutting their pants realizing their design flaw, but instead it's just sabotage.

Arc Hammer fucked around with this message at 15:29 on Jul 28, 2018

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Arcsquad12 posted:

The Mads Mikkelsen sabotage takes away from the notion of hubris bringing down the Empire. Tarkin's aide even mentions during the trench run that they've realized what the rebels are targeting and why it's a danger but Tarkin is too drat arrogant to believe it's a credible threat. The Imperials should be shutting their pants realizing their design flaw, but instead it's just sabotage.

Not really. Tarkin seeing it as a triviality still makes it massive hubris on the Empire's part. "Evacuate? In our moment of triumph?!"

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Kim Justice posted:

Yeah, this is pretty much the ideal. To be honest, it's not like there aren't plenty major game sites that aren't really known for talking about politics/social issues as related to games without being IGN or whatever. Eurogamer for example, or Giantbomb. Even right up to RPS and Destructoid (although they do have a wee bit more, it's still not as much as the big ones). And yet it's not like the stances of these websites are ever really in question either, they don't give any reason for that to be the case.

Notably the journalists who are really attacking the Escapist reboot are basically all of the Kotaku/Polygon/Waypoint crew and it's like ok, sure, whatever, but they are also kind of in a bubble where everything they write has to be politically influenced and really important and all thaat which is fine but it doesn't mean that everyone else has to be that way, or that in doing this the Escapist is going to be some kind of outlier. Of course, if they say all of this then pretty much just drift back to what they've been doing the past few years then, y'know, hey-ho.

Well, they take the academic maxim of “everything is political” as literally as possible. Like yeah, it’s true on a academic and philosophical standpoint, but I have seen a lot of people treat that stuff like biblical literalism now a days. To the extent of if you just want to talk about games without going into the reeds about trump or imperialism, then that’s problematic. If that’s your thing then cool but not everyone wants to view everything constantly through a political microscope and make it a moral imperatives, I worry enough about the GOP scrapping my health care and eroding people’s rights in real life to care if some Ubisoft game has the exact outlook on trumpists as wolfenstein 2 or if the assassins creed odyssey actors are LGBT so they can play as a gay character without bad thoughts. Like if that’s your prerogative, go ahead. But sometimes I just want to read some dumb previews and reviews as well. I like waypoint. I’d just rather have waypoint type depth then polygon or resetera.

Dapper_Swindler fucked around with this message at 16:15 on Jul 28, 2018

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Not really. Tarkin seeing it as a triviality still makes it massive hubris on the Empire's part. "Evacuate? In our moment of triumph?!"

The empire is not sure what the rebels found and at that point tarkin doesn’t care.

Dapper_Swindler fucked around with this message at 16:16 on Jul 28, 2018

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Ghostlight posted:

The flaw isn't the vent, but how easy it is to make the reactor go critical.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Dead Game News: (Lawbreakers, Ubisoft & Streaming, Steam): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tS9vvF1V1Dc

Game companies bad and dumb.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

MonsieurChoc posted:

The flaw isn't the vent, but how easy it is to make the reactor go critical.

The vent is a straight shot directly into the main reactor. For a construction that size, that is simply impossible without it being deliberately designed that way specifically for sabotage.

FoldableHuman
Mar 26, 2017

Neddy Seagoon posted:

The vent is a straight shot directly into the main reactor. For a construction that size, that is simply impossible without it being deliberately designed that way specifically for sabotage.

I like how the torpedoes slip into the vent like a golfball.

khwarezm
Oct 26, 2010

Deal with it.

Arcsquad12 posted:

The Mads Mikkelsen did it intentionally thing is such a groaner because of that. It's much more interesting to me that the Empire was still beset by the dullards, incompetence and arrogance that you see with actual superpowers and that little details nobody designing the thing noticed are exploited by underdogs to gently caress them up, but instead they had to go down the route of every little detail in Star Wars having an overly complicated backstory and being part of somebody's master plan so they can stretch as much out of every single thing in the original trilogy as possible.

Its like the way in the Expanded Universe every single throwaway character is a secretly a Jedi spy who got into personal combat with Darth Vader and survived or some poo poo.

Spark That Bled
Jan 29, 2010

Hungry for responsibility. Horny for teamwork.

And ready to
BUST A NUT
up in this job!

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP
I've got this thought specifically regarding Lawbreakers: it's all well and good that you could save the game by patching in the ability to use private servers, but all I'm wondering is if enough people are going to figure that Lawbreakers is worth saving. And I'm not just talking about the developers, but the gamers, too. Is anyone here going to care that no-one is going to play Lawbreakers after September? Is the only impetus behind whether a game is saved or not being whether people think it's worth saving?

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Have tearful reunion with your son
-->Eh
Fun Shoe
Luke's torpedoes turn 90 degrees on a dime, that shot is loving impossible for anyone not powered by Jedi voodoo and advice from a friendly ghost.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

maybe the vent is set to “suck”

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

khwarezm posted:

Its like the way in the Expanded Universe every single throwaway character is a secretly a Jedi spy who got into personal combat with Darth Vader and survived or some poo poo.

Every Jedi character running into Vader at least made sense though - his mandate post-prequel-trilogy was to hunt all of them down.

Now Solo, on the other hand, is a movie with a series of explanations in place of an actual plot. It's a very well-made film regardless, but it's still lacking an actual plot of its own.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Arcsquad12 posted:

Why? They could easily be too arrogant to realize that there is a design flaw. Rogue One changes nothing about the trench run.

Luke being a space wizard making impossible angle shots "threatens" the theme of hubris a lot more than some sabotage.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

every thread is the Star Wars thread if you wait long enough

Max Wilco
Jan 23, 2012

khwarezm posted:

The Mads Mikkelsen did it intentionally thing is such a groaner because of that. It's much more interesting to me that the Empire was still beset by the dullards, incompetence and arrogance that you see with actual superpowers and that little details nobody designing the thing noticed are exploited by underdogs to gently caress them up, but instead they had to go down the route of every little detail in Star Wars having an overly complicated backstory and being part of somebody's master plan so they can stretch as much out of every single thing in the original trilogy as possible.

I don't remember how exactly the exchange goes, but in the radio drama for A New Hope, the scene with Tarkin during the Death Star attack adds an additional bit, where he gets worried and actually asks to have a shuttle prepared for him to escape, but an officer tells if he flees, it's not going to reflect well on him. He takes the advice, which leads to the 'Evacuate in our moment of triumph?' line.

I'm also reminded of comic "A Death Star is Born", where the topic of the exhaust port comes up.

There's also this bit about the railings and the tractor beam.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Alaois posted:

every thread is the Star Wars thread if you wait long enough

Hell yeah buuuuuuuuddy :razz:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Something Awful: The Internet is Star Wars.