Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
i always say "hey babe you in the mood for some italian??" and when they say yes i take out my penis and wave it around like il salsiccioto

but i follow it up with actual dinner so they don't think im gross or childish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

ArbitraryC posted:

I dunno I just find there's something flagrantly sexist about skylark's bait threads.

Controversial opinion: men treating women well

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

This pic and Skylark's av are good j/o material.

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

Gatekeeper posted:

ive noticed that when i smoke a cig whilst making GBS threads the combined odor reminds me of my dad when i was little and i don't want to put anyone through that so :same:

Your dad musta been a real piece of poo poo

Dont Touch ME
Apr 1, 2018

I like girls with equal masculine and feminine qualities to their personalities and the behavior and desires extolled by OP constantly in my forum greatly disgust me.

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012

Dont Touch ME posted:

I like girls with equal masculine and feminine qualities

same but also pegging

Dont Touch ME
Apr 1, 2018

Booty Pageant posted:

same but also pegging

Pegging owns but the vagina being used as the dominant sex organ owns harder :)

Get you a girl who do both and treat her right.

Acres of Quakers
May 6, 2006

Skylark posted:

Also its always a good idea to give products / snacks lol

Skylark posted:

The ultimate thing would be if he came over with fast food (Taco Bell, In N Out, Chipotle or something like that)

Skylark posted:

snacks are amazing thoughtful gifts.

Skylark posted:

he gives me In-N-Out.

Skylark posted:

Lmao well hopefuly you got some gifts/food/drinks

Skylark, be honest. On a scale from “a little extra” to “curvy” how fat are you? NOT body shaming here, I’m just looking for some context to help me understand your threads a bit better.

Dont Touch ME
Apr 1, 2018

Acres of Quakers posted:

Skylark, be honest. On a scale from “a little extra” to “curvy” how fat are you? NOT body shaming here, I’m just looking for some context to help me understand your threads a bit better.

Goonette

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

Acres of Quakers posted:

It turns out women are also human and humans eat food.

Hope that helps

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

Acres of Quakers posted:

Im not even inside of that range of sizes.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Skylark posted:

Im not even inside of that range of sizes.

i believe your bones also are hollow to allow for flight? pls correct me if im telling tales out of school here

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.
People who call their SO's "baby" or "babe": is it because you have dated so many people and it is just easier to call whoever you're with "babe" than by their name or a unique pet name?

The only people I've witnessed doing this are people who are in new, "serious" relationships every couple of weeks.

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
I say baby and babe all the time and ive been with my man for years whats wrong with baby????

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
"Babygirl" is rare but I think its like extra "possessive" or sth, hence why it is maybe the most highly sought-after pet name.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Thirsty-rear end GBS embarrassing themselves again

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

I can't find a gif of the taco that craps ice cream on a clear background, so this will have to do.

Edit: well gently caress. It was clear in the preview.

Dont Touch ME
Apr 1, 2018

This thread angers me

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Is it still probatable to question this? Asking for a friend, not that I'm questioning this.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

i usually go with puttana or puttana schifosa or faccia brutta or even faccia puttana because italian is a romantic language

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

i did tricks on my partners here in arizona bc they don't know how to speak italian which is cool bc in NYC ppl hit me for calling them pussyface

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

FactsAreUseless posted:

I would embarrass myself a thousand times for a .001% chance to see a nipple

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

I snivel at my gf using stilted "sensitive" language until she texts me back and/or lets me see her nipple

Enemy Ace
Mar 14, 2006
"We stain the sky. We fight a war in heaven."

blarzgh posted:

I took a poo poo in the guest bathroom instead of the master bathroom so my wife didn't have to smell it when she went to bed who says romance is dead?

Bonus points if you do this when you have guests over.

"Yeah, I have to take a poo poo in this bathroom right here. See - I don't want my wife to smell my poo poo stench, but you're totally cool with it, right?"

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

Cosmik Slop posted:

I snivel at my gf using stilted "sensitive" language until she texts me back and/or lets me see her nipple

ive found that whatever makes them happy sets me free
they thank me for being there for them
whatever keeps them in my arms y'know

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Enemy Ace posted:

Bonus points if you do this when you have guests over.

"Yeah, I have to take a poo poo in this bathroom right here. See - I don't want my wife to smell my poo poo stench, but you're totally cool with it, right?"

"My house, my rules dirtbag."

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde
i don't care what they text as long as they're driving because i saw the good crash at a formative time

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

FactsAreUseless posted:

hi I thought gimmick accts were banned PLEASE ban skylark thanks in advance god bless

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
Oh my god how are ppl still saying im a gimmick / troll whatever... Have you considered that maybe I actually like cuddling, food , and romantic stuff?? Things that everybody likes???

jeffery
Jan 1, 2013
oh my god i no longer have a job, my lease is up for a renewal and the landlord is increasing the price of rent

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Dont Touch ME posted:

This thread angers me

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Skylark posted:

Oh my god how are ppl still saying im a gimmick / troll whatever... Have you considered that maybe I actually like cuddling, food , and romantic stuff?? Things that everybody likes???
Yeah this thread is really funny every time you post it every other week. The bit where you post how you like something about relationships even though what you posted is kind of creepy never gets old. Please keep posting the same thread so GBS can perpetually smell a tiny bit shittier

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Seriously this is the equivalent of GameQuoter constantly posting threads with nothing but an image from a video game

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

MageMage posted:

Controversial opinion: men treating women well

op isn't about men treating women well and if it doesn't come across at least a bit skeevy to you then I dunno what to say.

Cinaedus Defututus
Mar 21, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Skylark posted:

This guy did it perfect. I love when guys say babygirl and I love the offer to snuggle and binge

beta cuck

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
whoa forums cancer

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

I'm absolutely furious.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

The Protagonist posted:

whoa forums cancer

That’s a hella rap sheet. So

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
People who post badly the literal second they're taken off of a month long probation should probably be banned and also probated for 9999 days. Just my humble opinion.

• Locked thread