Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Uh oh. Do I use Ariadne thread or Goho-M?

Thanks for this LP, and another thanks for coming back and closing it out, instead of leaving it as is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solitair
Feb 18, 2014

TODAY'S GONNA BE A GOOD MOTHERFUCKIN' DAY!!!
I should actually watch the rest of those free time events sometime, but I can note right now that if you focus on Byakuya in Chapter 1 the whole twist about him not being Byakuya gets partially revealed very early.

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

"Welcome to pound town, Slifer slacker!"

I’m pretty sure that last sprite with an IPod is Natsumi Kuzuryu. The hair shape matches what we saw of her in the photos and it’s possible she had a greater part early in development.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Another still bookmarked here, well done and thanks!

Stabbey_the_Clown
Sep 21, 2002

Are... are you quite sure you really want to say that?
Taco Defender
"You've completed all of Girl X's free time events: You've been awarded the prize: Her panties!"

:cripes: Friggin' Japaaan.

(I only had time to watch one set so I don't know if it's like that for everyone, or just some of them, or only one.)

Stabbey_the_Clown fucked around with this message at 15:41 on Jul 30, 2018

Solitair
Feb 18, 2014

Stabbey_the_Clown posted:

"You've completed all of Girl X's free time events: You've been awarded the prize: Her panties!"

:cripes: Friggin' Japaaan.

(I only had time to watch one set so I don't know if it's like that for everyone, or just some of them, or only one.)

You get the guys' underwear, too.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Solitair posted:

You get the guys' underwear, too.

Exactly. Finding out you get the underwear of your classmates by getting Gundams invisible boxers made the whole thing weird but not as bad as it could have been.

Stroth
Mar 31, 2007

All Problems Solved

Stabbey_the_Clown posted:

Everyone. Which... at least isn't sexist?

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

"Welcome to pound town, Slifer slacker!"

Yeah, Hajime gets everyone's underwear. This does of course reveal without a shadow of doubt Teruteru was right about Peko's Black Thong. Some of the underwear choices are mildly amusing amonst both genders I guess, like the aforementioned invisible boxers used by Gundham Tanaka.

In School mode you get the same thing as Makoto Naegi, which includes fun stuff like Byakuya Togami's underwear being branded by his family.

Solitair
Feb 18, 2014

I didn't know about any of the underwear stuff until I played V3 and got a final free time event with a male student. It was Korekiyo. I was quite befuddled at the time.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

Yeah I find all that underwear collection stuff to be weird and creepy even though Gundham's invisible ones are funny. So I just straight up cut out those scenes from the completed free times and would've kept doing it had I done the rest myself.

Also holy poo poo you guys thank you for voting this thread Gold! I've never had a Gold thread before and it has made me happier than I expected. You guys are the best.

resurgam40
Jul 22, 2007

Battler, the literal stupidest man on earth. Why are you even here, Battler, why did you come back to this place so you could fuck literally everything up?
It's well deserved. Thank you for taking us through this long, strange journey!

limeicebreakers
May 1, 2017

It really deserves it. Thanks for the great LP!

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
Thanks for the LP, yeah I still had it bookmarked too! I really appreciated finally getting to see what happened at the second half of two, and went on to do V3 myself. Congrats to you and Fedule.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

Just bumping this thread to prevent auto-archival since I still haven't really prepped this thread for the LP Archive yet. Nothing else going on here. If you want more Danganronpa, you could go check out TheMcD's LP of Ultra Despair Girls. It's just starting and, welp, it's gonna be an LP I'll tell you what.

• Locked thread