Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

edit: ah gently caress beans, ummm ok this page is about either:

1) which Wu Tang clan member is your favorite and why, with a picture of your hand next to a paper bag, or

2) which human organ/body part you would eat if society handed you a coupon for one free cannibalism and why, with a picture of your bathroom

and use the word "plump" in every post, even (especially) if it's a Wu Tang post

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Dammit to hell.

IDONTPOST
Apr 18, 2018

forever a queens maid never a queen

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
Double posting isn't allowed so Spinster is the rightful ruler.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
ok good bc I really don't want to see any of your bathrooms

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Over There posted:

Double posting isn't allowed so Spinster is the rightful ruler.

AWESOME!!!!!!!!
OK, here is what this page is:
Cosmo magazine and the like always have stupid articles giving ladies bedroom advice:

"Put his Dick Through a Donut and Eat It Before You Copulate"
(And don't be surprised if the handcuffs come out, ladies.)

What sexual advice SHOULD THEY REALLY GIVE in those magazines?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

spinderella posted:

AWESOME!!!!!!!!
OK, here is what this page is:
Cosmo magazine and the like always have stupid articles giving ladies bedroom advice:

"Put his Dick Through a Donut and Eat It Before You Copulate"
(And don't be surprised if the handcuffs come out, ladies.)

Pop Rocks in the pussy. :hai:

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Pop Rocks in the pussy. :hai:

Ok. Thank you but NO. :colbert:

I'm looking for info/ideas of what is a real turn on or feels good that I don't already know

That won't corrode my ladybits....

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

spinderella posted:

Ok. Thank you but NO. :colbert:

I'm looking for info/ideas of what is a real turn on or feels good that I don't already know

That won't corrode my ladybits....

It doesn’t corrode your mouth. :colbert:

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

It doesn’t corrode your mouth. :colbert:

Ok head with pop rocks. I would try that, sure.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Oral sex, vaginal sex, anal. Everything else is just a waste of time, honestly. If you really want to spice it up, wear some sexy clothes before you get in bed. Okay, so now that we're done with this topic, what's the next one?

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

1redflag posted:

Oral sex, vaginal sex, anal. Everything else is just a waste of time, honestly. If you really want to spice it up, wear some sexy clothes before you get in bed. Okay, so now that we're done with this topic, what's the next one?

1redflag suggests light dom/sub, ok. :haw:

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

Don't mock me for my vanilla sex! :argh:

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Dress up as his favorite anime and cry a lot i guess

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
Go to a sex & novelties shop together and each of you must buy something for the other person that they HAVE to use during the next sexy session.

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Prince of Space posted:

Go to a sex & novelties shop together and each of you must buy something for the other person that they HAVE to use during the next sexy session.

Cute idea-----I can see how that could be eye-opening. :wink:

IDONTPOST
Apr 18, 2018

The best advice that they don’t give in those kind of magazines is wait for marriage. Sex for anything other than reproduction is disgusting and immoral.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Mod your tongue so it's like a snake's and then stick it down his peehole during blowjobs

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

Devils Affricate posted:

Mod your tongue so it's like a snake's and then stick it down his peehole during blowjobs

Okay, i want to change my answer

ContraBoss
Dec 6, 2005

Well *I* only read the New Yorker and eat Fancy Feast.
Add a vibrating accessory to any position or act that you enjoy performing and your partner loves receiving and the pleasure shall...cum...full circle :smuggo:

Prince of Space posted:

Or this

ContraBoss fucked around with this message at 01:18 on Jul 31, 2018

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

I heard steroids used for fattening cows were pretty hardcore for sex drive.

Man that thread was incredible.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
celibacy

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Tape your butts together

elmer chud
May 18, 2018
(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

spinderella posted:

15 rounds of 9mm.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

elmer chud posted:

15 rounds of 9mm.

Only 15?

EPHEBOFIRE

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

spinderella posted:

Hydrate. And guys like all that sensitive poo poo too, don't hold out on us.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
JUST TELL HIM WHAT YOU WANT HIM TO DO IN THE BEDROOM DAMMIT!!! HE'S NOT A loving MIND-READER!!!

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

Ya doing alright bud?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

spinderella posted:

Ok head with pop rocks. I would try that, sure.

Oh whoa i didn’t even think about that. Hey you got a real dirty mind. I dig that. :hmmyes:

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Sugar in the penis sounds bad friends, and I am convinced it could happen in this pop rocks scenario.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

1redflag posted:

Ya doing alright bud?

Yeah, I'm cool. It's more a vent about stupid sex-tip magazines.

Best tip: Communicate honestly with your partner

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
I sit in my dimly lit room inserting pop rocks into my urethra one at a time, the sizzling sound of the escaping carbonation growing ever deeper, more guttural. I flip through the pages of my cosmo with my free hand. I chuckle to myself. These idiots will never know what men really want.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
(thread queen has declared her abandonment of the forums, btw)

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

Devils Affricate posted:

I sit in my dimly lit room inserting pop rocks into my urethra one at a time, the sizzling sound of the escaping carbonation growing ever deeper, more guttural. I flip through the pages of my cosmo with my free hand. I chuckle to myself. These idiots will never know what men really want.

are you my alt account

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Devils Affricate posted:

She filled her mouth with equal amounts of pop rocks, chili peppers, and cocaine, and the sensation was something like snowboarding through burning thistle in a blizzard. 4/5. :kiddo:

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

gary oldmans diary posted:

(thread queen has declared her abandonment of the forums, btw)

What?

Gatekeeper posted:

are you my alt account

lmao I thought of you when I read that post

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

id like to say I'm sorry for my attempted doubleposting coup this morning spinster, you're a treasure and i felt very bad all day

im not apologizing for posting Burbs gifs though, they were cool, but they should have been contained in a single post like a fetus absorbing the meatparts of its wombmate

and to answer your highness' question, just get up on top a lot. it's not a laziness thing, not at all, it's just that im a sweaty man, and getting all physical with the thrusting and the moving around, it just pumps up my sweatjam big time and anyone lying beneath me is basically getting waterboarded. this causes me all sorts of mental anguish that interrupts the flow of my swerve.

and doggy should always be a finishing move, like in mortal kombat I think? they had like finishing moves? that's what doggy is and should be. because (not that this is the only reason) it's ok if sweat drips in your hair or on your back

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

What?

lmao I thought of you when I read that post

seriously like it's uncanny

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Mortal Kombat had Fatalities. Slammin from behind like mans best friend should be intense but only rarely fatal

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Obvs a big, plump cock, Thread King.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
King me

E: gently caress a plump miscount on my part. Congrats to whoever gets it.

• Locked thread