Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bean
Sep 9, 2001
As a ladyboobie haver, I don’t understand when I see breasts like that. It’s like they’re coming out of the top of the pectoral in one long flat titsheet and coming down just because of gravity. No one else has titsheets. How did you make a titsheet? I’m fascinated.

I’m hoping the groom got cake, he’s all bones. I think his eyes are bones. If you don’t feed your groom, his skull pushes its way through his head and escapes you know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

THE SEX NUMBER

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

text me a vag pic posted:

those bloobs make me wanna puke all orge

dawning_realization_of_existential_dread.jpg

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Bean posted:

As a ladyboobie haver, I don’t understand when I see breasts like that. It’s like they’re coming out of the top of the pectoral in one long flat titsheet and coming down just because of gravity. No one else has titsheets. How did you make a titsheet? I’m fascinated.

I’m hoping the groom got cake, he’s all bones. I think his eyes are bones. If you don’t feed your groom, his skull pushes its way through his head and escapes you know.
I think it's a combination of the shape of the woman's ribcage and where the boobflesh sprouts out of the chest wall. So in that woman's case, she happened to have already widely spaced boobs that seem to come down from her collarbone.

Some women also get tubular breast hypotrophy that causes the milk producing tissues to be very underdeveloped which can result in a 'softball in a gym sock' effect.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

:69snypa: posted:

SEX NUMBER

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
Post Your Favorite (or Request): Coldly Compiled Lists › Awkward, Ugly & Gross: They're like one long, flat titsheet

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Panfilo posted:

I think it's a combination of the shape of the woman's ribcage and where the boobflesh sprouts out of the chest wall. So in that woman's case, she happened to have already widely spaced boobs that seem to come down from her collarbone.

Some women also get tubular breast hypotrophy that causes the milk producing tissues to be very underdeveloped which can result in a 'softball in a gym sock' effect.

I have personally seen deflated windsock boobs. I do not recommend.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

titty chat

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

I want to rub it and if a milky genie pops out and showers me with spectral colostrum, it'll be cool. Just need them droopy nipplewishes.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

I want to rub it and if a milky genie pops out and showers me with spectral colostrum, it'll be cool. Just need them droopy nipplewishes.

I worry about you sometimes.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

I adore you sometimes.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

nipplewishes.

Was really hoping that searching this would bring up some good stuff but nope

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

Scathach posted:

Like if she showed up nude that woulda been less offensive.

Whoa, whoa. Let's not say things we can't take back.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Bean posted:

This is a very good post

Inzombiac posted:

THE SEX NUMBER

We did it! Here's everyone's present:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGCNR6mqQkI

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

cash crab posted:

This is a very good post

We did it! Here's everyone's present:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGCNR6mqQkI

i just found a CLASSIC goth dance:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Sq0um-UPbY

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

In honor of the sex number, awkward sexy.

Weldon Pemberton
May 19, 2012

NGL I'm kinda into the blond dude

Great find and precursor to an old favourite.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Scathach posted:

In honor of the sex number, awkward sexy.

If I ever get divorced, this is 99 percent who I'm calling.

I'm worried and full of love for you all!

E: I see he has a boxed sangria. That's the MOST AUG THING. I am also drinking a boxed sangria, but only because I am in a tent in Gavà and that's the only non-beer thing!

The most AUG Spanish alcohols are a) calimotxo (half red wine, half Coke!) and b) Don Molino wine in a tetrapak. If you think hat sounds okay, remember that its name means MR. WINDMILL. Which might actually be a great drink name.

Fleta Mcgurn has a new favorite as of 19:57 on Jul 31, 2018

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Human beings peaked with Goth and we've been going downhill ever since

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

cash crab posted:

Human beings peaked with Goth and we've been going downhill ever since

Most Torontonian post of all time.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

True, though.

*Bela Lugosi continues to be dead*

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Undead undead undead.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

The most AUG Spanish alcohols are a) calimotxo (half red wine, half Coke!)
It is a fine, fine drink in summer. Or whenever, actually. The AUGest part is that it's sold in two-liters at the local grocery store, which could actually be a point in its favor.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

:argh:

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Is that yours?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Hmmm, have you considered dropping it about two inches and filling it with river stones? I think women love dining rooms like that.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Honestly though that song makes me want to dance really bad because I don't normally dance at all but it's a dang fine tune.

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

I'd like to think that is part of an adventure game style puzzle room, and you need to rotate the dining area to the correct angle for the panels to match correctly and make the whole platform descend into the secret alcove in the sub-floor below.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
Just in case anyone missed the AUG:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

Just in case anyone missed the AUG:

Why?

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

That's the most obtuse Loss ever.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Picnic Princess posted:

Not quite over 90 degrees, but I'll give to you.

Poisonlizard
Apr 1, 2007

Dillbag posted:

a true definition of mournful tittis

I wanna build two little caskets and give her tits a tasteful, dignified funeral.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Picnic Princess posted:

Nah, it's at least acute little Loss.

Hugoon Chavez
Nov 4, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

If I ever get divorced, this is 99 percent who I'm calling.

I'm worried and full of love for you all!

E: I see he has a boxed sangria. That's the MOST AUG THING. I am also drinking a boxed sangria, but only because I am in a tent in Gavà and that's the only non-beer thing!

The most AUG Spanish alcohols are a) calimotxo (half red wine, half Coke!) and b) Don Molino wine in a tetrapak. If you think hat sounds okay, remember that its name means MR. WINDMILL. Which might actually be a great drink name.

When I arrived to Spain the first time, I was greeted with Calimotxo using off brand coke and cardboard wine (why!? A bottle is like 50c more!).

I don't know how I ended up moving here because that poo poo was vile. Should've run.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
Crossposting from GBS. This feels a little tame for AUG, but just to be safe:

china bot posted:

in high school, my friend made his own 30 minute version of Blade Runner. Narrator: He also liked The Matrix and Fight Club.

i'm in this for a hot second, so that's my excuse for posting it in this thread

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

So what is this thread going to do now that it's Aug month?

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Picnic Princess posted:

:cenobite:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Picnic Princess posted:

Same thing as ever, but moreso