Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Don't just jump into Aug. You gotta dip your fungusy hoof toes in the poo poo lasagna of Aug to acclimate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.
gently caress that, face first into something AUG.

gross

This seems like a good way to start. It's one of the few things that have made me actually recoil in disgust before.

Somebody has a new favorite as of 18:54 on Aug 2, 2018

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Leavemywife posted:

gross

This seems like a good way to start. It's one of the few things that have made me actually recoil in disgust before.

You MOTHER fucker

Somebody has a new favorite as of 18:53 on Aug 2, 2018

smilingfish
Sep 18, 2012

fuck you i am smart

Solice Kirsk posted:

Hmmm, have you considered dropping it about two inches and filling it with river stones? I think women love dining rooms like that.

Holy gently caress I remember that thread. Does anyone have a link to it?

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

NOT THAT AGAIN

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Leavemywife posted:

gross

Lmao, this again.

Quoting it to gross you nerds out again.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Picnic Princess posted:

So what is this thread going to do now that it's Aug month?

Maybe practice Augury?

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Leavemywife posted:

gross

This could be the opening scene of a low budget horror movie called "Tadpole of Blood".

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Picnic Princess posted:

So what is this thread going to do now that it's Aug month?

Go full Piccanini

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
stop quoting it you stupid pieces of poo poo!!!! argggggggggggggggh

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

I have a crack in my screen now because this made me drop my phone

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

My birthday is this month, and having the august=aug thing has really put a new lens, on, well, everything.

You learned the AUG, I was born to it.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Please, someone do something about that gif. It makes goatse look tasteful.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
My Adblock program is getting a heavy workout ITT.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

DicktheCat posted:

Between the vid and goatse I can tell you which one has more taste.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Sponge Baathist posted:

Between the vid and goatse I can tell you which one has more taste.

Look at this guy who doesnt eat rear end!

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

T-man posted:

My birthday is this month, and having the august=aug thing has really put a new lens, on, well, everything.

You learned the AUG, I was born to it.

Yeah, every day I have to write the date in a small space that can only fit 3 letters, so all month every morning is going to be Aug 1, Aug 2, etc.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I went on the Internet today and I found this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znD8tXq6edg

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

chitoryu12 posted:

I went on the Internet today and I found this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znD8tXq6edg

Hey, Roseanne has a pretty decent metal voice.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

DicktheCat posted:

Have a taste.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Zipperelli. posted:

Have a taste.

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

What do you think the mouthfeel on that is like?

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Am I the only one who gets a weird sense of relief with that video. Like, its gross, but im imagining the release of pressure feeling really satisfying.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Hihohe posted:

Am I the only one who gets a weird sense of relief with that video. Like, its gross, but im imagining the release of pressure feeling really satisfying.

Have you ever smelled an abscess when it's drained? It's loving disgusting

Now, imagine the taste. *shudder*

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Have a sip

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Hihohe posted:

I saw a video where they popped an abscess that was waaay up in the poor guys ear canal and since it was zoomed in with that little camera they use it looked like a geyser of pus suddenly erupting out. I really wonder what that must have sounded like.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Panfilo posted:

I saw a video where they popped an abscess that was waaay up in the poor guys ear canal and since it was zoomed in with that little camera they use it looked like a geyser of pus suddenly erupting out. I really wonder what that must have sounded like.

Perhaps today begins the era of the undying, and humans will overcome Death in the final battle of science and entropy. The person I am, who exists, may become unbound by normal, reasonable possibilities of today, just as math itsslf becomes counter-intuitive near infinity. And one day, far into the deep future where you and I could nearly see, I shall send back in time a microscopic, super-humanly powerful microphone. That noise, magnified, and horrible and a reminder of the weakness of the former human form, will become my ringtone, theme music, and name.

And in that moment, I will have perfected the art of shitposting.

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Do you like scary movies?

Panfilo posted:

https://i.imgur.com/8iAaHyf.jpg
I really wonder what that must have sounded like.

If it's anything like the one zit I had on my outer ear as a teen, kinda like a cross between thunder and an explosion.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Mouth spiders are a very effective defense mechanism.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

So that "I Nani" guy has what appears to be a self-made Wikipedia article. This is what he normally does with his life:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVSkuAkpxnc

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

Hihohe posted:

youre not, its amazing and i love it and also you

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I have no shame in talking about my gross poo poo so here goes.

When I had that golf ball sized cyst on my throat it didn't feel like anything, and it didn't hurt. When they drained it, it didn't feel any different. It loving smelled almost as bad as death though because it was infected. I'm lucky it was on the outside so I didn't have to taste it. I get zero satisfaction from that video.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Side note, I do not particularly want to see that abscess video like, at all, and if you guys keep quoting it and also sending reports about it, I have to keep seeing it, so please don't. Thanks.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

cash crab posted:

Side note, I do not particularly want to see that abscess video like, at all, and if you guys keep quoting it and also sending reports about it, I have to keep seeing it, so please don't. Thanks.

Hhmmmm. I feel ya, but boy howdy this is like pouring buckets of blood in the water to get the sharks to go away....

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Sharks can't ban people, and I can. But if they could, man, would we live in a different world.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
PERMABAN - reason: delicious

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Gonna need a bigger Banhammer

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

cash crab posted:

Seeing something like this, makes me feel like I've done something in this thread.

Nothing good, mind you, but something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

china bot posted:

PERMABAN - reason: delicious

I want this on a shirt

Leavemywife posted:

Seeing something like this, makes me feel like I've done something in this thread.

Nothing good, mind you, but something.

It's a double edged sword type of thread :)