Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twistershift
Feb 7, 2007

LingcodKilla posted:

Well at least he’s not a brony.

What’s a gal got to lose?

Dignity, friends, self-respect, etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

assuming its not a joke this will hound this guy his whole life

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
I want to be at the interview where he turns someone down

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

BaronVonVaderham posted:

I love the girl in the background whose world is forever changed.

Yeah, she saw the other side of that pillow.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Arcsquad12 posted:

Yeah, she saw the other side of that pillow.

oh god all the times I've seen that image I never considered that there's always another side to those things

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Twistershift posted:

Dignity, friends, self-respect, etc.

The ad is clearly targeting someone who was never in possession of those things.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

ReidRansom posted:

oh god all the times I've seen that image I never considered that there's always another side to those things

I never thought about that either so I google'd to see if I could find it.

It's a lot more tame than I was expecting. You can buy it too!
https://www.amazon.com/Nia-Gurren-Lagann-Body-Pillow/dp/B002UM1UH8
But you probably shouldn't

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

text me a vag pic posted:

:wrong:

pillows are deserve rights too

New TPB spinoff, Bubbles: The early years is looking cursed.

Poisonlizard
Apr 1, 2007

Postal Parcel posted:

I think he meant the stains.

UncleButts
Sep 25, 2003

pure of heart
dumb of ass

Postal Parcel posted:

Are they generally double-sided like that? It seems so much ickier if they've got "good girl/bad girl" sides

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

text me a vag pic posted:

:wrong:

pillows are deserve rights too

See this looks like a basement of a house. My son plays a poo poo ton of video games in his room, but there isn’t a peck of this poo poo. Why do parents let this happen?

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Burt Sexual posted:

See this looks like a basement of a house. My son plays a poo poo ton of video games in his room, but there isn’t a peck of this poo poo. Why do parents let this happen?

Hint: they're often quite older.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

cash crab posted:

Hint: they're often quite older.

Rephrase: Why do parents let this keep happening for so long?

I mean that half seriously. Because the 35 year old man-children living in their filthy anime encrusted basements aren't born. They're made. Made by years and years of parental and societal neglect/abuse/indulgence/whatever, but made nevertheless, and made over time.

Surely when little Timmy starts retreating into his room for days on end masturbating to cartoons of underage Japanese girls, it's time for mum and dad to gently nudge him outside before it's too late? Or when he starts talking to a pillow with a face drawn on it as if it's his girlfriend, maybe introduce him to some real life people?

Where is the point when it could have been nipped in the bud?

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

If she's laying down in bed she should really take her shoes off

Otana
Jun 1, 2005

Let's go see what kind of trouble we can get into.

Panfilo posted:

I saw a video where they popped an abscess that was waaay up in the poor guys ear canal and since it was zoomed in with that little camera they use it looked like a geyser of pus suddenly erupting out. I really wonder what that must have sounded like.

Ughhhhhhhh this is reminding me of the time I had to get stitches in the skin just behind my ear. They numbed it good so it wasn't painful, but I could hear the thread dragging through my skin (and feel the weird vibrations from it). It was like a muted version of someone playing a violin badly.

Edit: Sorry (not sorry) for interrupting pillow waifu chat

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Otana posted:

Ughhhhhhhh this is reminding me of the time I had to get stitches in the skin just behind my ear. They numbed it good so it wasn't painful, but I could hear the thread dragging through my skin (and feel the weird vibrations from it). It was like a muted version of someone playing a violin badly.

Edit: Sorry (not sorry) for interrupting pillow waifu chat

That actually seems worse than just having it be painful and not hearing this squeaky sawing noise.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Popeahuntis
Apr 10, 2009

You realise this is the awkward thread and not either;

A) the badass thread

Or

B) the steampunk robocop thread

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Fooge posted:

Are they generally double-sided like that? It seems so much ickier if they've got "good girl/bad girl" sides

Frequently, but in this case it's showing the character's two different outfits from the show. A lot of the pillows will just show the front and back of the character.

Does that leg have a built-in gun? Or is that just ornamentation?

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

Popeahuntis posted:

B) the steampunk robocop thread

Robert Rodriguez presents: Planet Terror, Victorian Remake.

Bean
Sep 9, 2001

BrigadierSensible posted:

I mean that half seriously. Because the 35 year old man-children living in their filthy anime encrusted basements aren't born. They're made. Made by years and years of parental and societal neglect/abuse/indulgence/whatever, but made nevertheless, and made over time.

Surely when little Timmy starts retreating into his room for days on end masturbating to cartoons of underage Japanese girls, it's time for mum and dad to gently nudge him outside before it's too late? Or when he starts talking to a pillow with a face drawn on it as if it's his girlfriend, maybe introduce him to some real life people?

I looked up the #bdhscuddlesforgavin tag on twitter, and apparently the kid got called to the dean's office.

So, like, there's one point in history, at least, when a weirdo got cut off from weirding.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Nuebot posted:

Frequently, but in this case it's showing the character's two different outfits from the show. A lot of the pillows will just show the front and back of the character.

Does that leg have a built-in gun? Or is that just ornamentation?

Probably the latter. Search "House On The Rock" in Wisconsin.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

BrigadierSensible posted:

A lot of this stuff doesn't really manifest itself until kids are well into their teen years where they are not going to listen to a word their parents say. It's not 8 or 10 or 12 year olds who are buying body pillows and watching weird anime, maybe the seeds for it are planted at that age but as a parent you aren't going to see the glaring red flags until it may be too late. That is, unless you're literally willing to kick your 16/17 year old out onto the streets, because teenagers will totally take the conflict to those extremes if you push it.

I think you have to be very proactive as a parent so that it just never has a chance to start, like how you've said your kid spends a lot of time in his room playing video games. Well, I did that too, but my parents were very clear about limiting that time and forcing me to go outside and interact with friends from school or around the neighborhood. So when I hit that age where maybe an isolated teenager would turn to more unhealthy habits, it wasn't going to happen because I had a healthy, active social life. And I still have a lifelong love of video games so you can have both.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

you are all cowards and i will fight u

my wifu kisses me when i fight u

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Man, he didn't even get to the blowjob before finishing.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Fooge posted:

It's usually less "good/bad girl" and more "before/after rape girl"

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Otana
Jun 1, 2005

Let's go see what kind of trouble we can get into.

gently caress that site startled me when it loaded

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

tight aspirations posted:

They never reciprocate :(

I want you to know this is fantastic and hasn't been missed.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Otana posted:

gently caress that site startled me when it loaded

hey

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
That cuddle buddy thing reminds me of some universities rules for using the Library, and they included no meowing, no watching anime, no discussions about the creeper, basically every werido internet nerd thing you could think of. Does anyone else remember that?

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
https://thisislittlebear.tumblr.com/post/176633212355/so-i-want-to-talk-about-bearded-women-all-bearded

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

The next movie better not make me shave anything :(

Uh.. I think i know her.

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

winterwerefox posted:

Uh.. I think i know her.

Oh do tell :allears:

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Basebf555 posted:

A lot of this stuff doesn't really manifest itself until kids are well into their teen years where they are not going to listen to a word their parents say. It's not 8 or 10 or 12 year olds who are buying body pillows and watching weird anime, maybe the seeds for it are planted at that age but as a parent you aren't going to see the glaring red flags until it may be too late. That is, unless you're literally willing to kick your 16/17 year old out onto the streets, because teenagers will totally take the conflict to those extremes if you push it.

I think you have to be very proactive as a parent so that it just never has a chance to start, like how you've said your kid spends a lot of time in his room playing video games. Well, I did that too, but my parents were very clear about limiting that time and forcing me to go outside and interact with friends from school or around the neighborhood. So when I hit that age where maybe an isolated teenager would turn to more unhealthy habits, it wasn't going to happen because I had a healthy, active social life. And I still have a lifelong love of video games so you can have both.

I'm going to guess that anime-obsessed weirdos dating pillows are outliers among outliers. I also wonder how many of them have emotionally neglectful parents that didn't allow them to develop proper social skills so they looked, well, elsewhere to get their emotional needs satisfied. Given how many of them are overweight and probably have an actual, legitimate addiction to anime I really wonder if the story is more sad than gross.

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

The next movie better not make me shave anything :(

Nothing beyond meeting her. If she's who i think she is, she is a cousin of a guy I worked with who looks a lot like her. He had issues, claiming to be a satanist, gay, bi, then not to all of it. Same beard as her though. A friend so im not posting his name or anything, still a good, if goofy guy.

Some A for the AUG

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Kids still go to Hot Topic?

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Skippy McPants posted:

Kids still go to Hot Topic?

No, it's mostly weird adults who never grew up.

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

All right man, relax, we cool, I'm sorry, sword art online kicks rear end *wets self*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

wrong thread lol

Mx. has a new favorite as of 12:52 on Aug 5, 2018