Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Super No Vacancy posted:

i hope he dies soon

Well his brother is dead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Seemingly foreshadowing a tag match next week
https://twitter.com/PeytonRoyceWWE/status/1025849752863354881

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Yeah. Seems like they are going to continue teasing a dissension between Charlotte and Becky. Wouldn't be shocked if that's how Carmella walks out with the title at Summerslam.

fatherofmustard
May 15, 2018

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlWRBo4gj_C/?taken-by=realkevinnash

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
Two "friends" who are jealous of each other is one of the 3 womens' storylines they know how to write, so that makes sense.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/1025911731665530880

Small world huh

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

coconono posted:

he knows Rand Paul is super racist right? right?

He's an avowed libertarian who sought political office in a Tennessee county that's 90% white, I'm pretty sure he more than knows

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Kane loving sucks lmao

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

drat it I didn't know Kane was friendly with racists

Alright I'm just gonna assume every single celebrity is a lovely person from now on to be safe - probably should have been doing that already

Except Keanu Reeves and Terry Crews

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Mr. Carlisle posted:

He's a successful 90s pro wrestler.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Dias posted:

He's a successful 90s pro wrestler.

and a republican

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Andrast posted:

and a republican
Daniel Bryan vouches for him. I'm sorry, but Daniel Bryan is now a nazi.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I still don't get it. That sounds like a line Roman would say why does it make him better.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

IcePhoenix posted:

I still don't get it. That sounds like a line Roman would say why does it make him better.

While I think people jjzz over Tama's Twitter game far too much ITT, Flame rear end Dorito is hilarious.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
gently caress Kane

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Congrats to Kane

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Mr. Carlisle posted:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Brothers of Discussion podcast looking good

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

RealFoxy posted:

Daniel Bryan vouches for him.

Outright called him the smartest man he knows, even

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Aye but Bryan is remarkably stupid

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Alright I'm just gonna assume every single celebrity is a lovely person from now on to be safe - probably should have been doing that already

Except Keanu Reeves and Terry Crews

Terry Crews has expressed some unpleasant things about LGBT people but I think he's working on it.

sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

lol "wow, i can't believe the old white libertarian likes rand paul"

sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

meltzer has also called glenn jacobs a smart man i'm pretty sure, the bar seems to be "can he sound intelligent while he tries to pretend his economic ideas are based in reality?"

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Mr. Carlisle posted:

https://twitter.com/GlennJacobsTN/status/1020086803435610113

He's such a likable goober I mean look at this selfie
he’s gonna burn that waste of taxpayers’ money to the ground

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Mr. Carlisle posted:

https://twitter.com/GlennJacobsTN/status/1020086803435610113

He's such a likable goober I mean look at this selfie

Nice tooth gap, poindexter

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

im excited to see what mayor kane has in store for knox county Tennessee. congrats kane

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

being called smart by people who only hang out with wrestlers isn't a shining endorsement.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

remember, wrestling thought Raven was the smartest guy in the room for the longest time.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Chinston Wurchill posted:

Terry Crews has expressed some unpleasant things about LGBT people but I think he's working on it.

https://twitter.com/terrycrews/status/934126176137707521

He's doing more than working on it - he's outright speaking against it. And as for 'unpleasant things about lgbt people' all I could find was:

quote:

Terry Crews is catching some major heat for a recent Instagram post questioning the difference between transracial and transgender. The question came as part of a series the actor does called “The Hard Questions.” His question this week was “Why is it considered perfectly fine to be transgender, but deemed totally unacceptable to be TRANSRACIAL?”

It's a silly question all things considered but there's nothing in there unpleasant about anyone. He was coming from a place of wanting people accepted no matter what. Some took offense to him saying 'perfectly fine to be transgender' but he didn't mean it in the sense that transgender people aren't judged, ostracized, murdered etc for being transgender I have to imagine he was just looking at the outpour of acceptance for Jenner and things like that and wondering why that kind of support couldn't be shown for everyone. He was coming from a good place and trying to spark discussion about acceptance but as usual it got twisted into whatever context people wanted to read it in - despite it basically being just the current week in a series that is basically 'shower thoughts with terry crews'.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
there are a lot of people who are smart about some things and dumb about others. kane might be a smart person but not smart politically.

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Yes, yes, everyone to the right of an outspoken anti-semite like Jeremy Corbyn is the real racist on this forum. Kane is a mayor in bumfuck Tennessee, he's a figurehead, he's not going to have any power, he's not going to do anything but cut ribbons and smile, and maybe occasionally give an opinion at a meeting. Can we please not pretend he's bringing the third reich down upon America, or just stop talking about him in general

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Wrestlers on social media is the thread you're in

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Marquis de Pyro posted:

Yes, yes, everyone to the right of an outspoken anti-semite like Jeremy Corbyn is the real racist on this forum. Kane is a mayor in bumfuck Tennessee, he's a figurehead, he's not going to have any power, he's not going to do anything but cut ribbons and smile, and maybe occasionally give an opinion at a meeting. Can we please not pretend he's bringing the third reich down upon America, or just stop talking about him in general

He's still a terrible person

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Marquis de Pyro posted:

Snowflake much? Lol.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Marquis de Pyro posted:

People overreact because there are a lot of people in this country that honestly believe no one should be allowed to say things that they don't agree with anymore. Having your feelings hurt by words isn't an "attack" it's just something that happens to every human being.

I'm sure JR says lots of things that are a lot worse than that, he's old. When he was growing up lots of things that we'd consider horrible now were pretty normal. I'd rather save my outrage for people whose actions are actually horrible, not just their words.

Marquis de Pyro posted:

Maybe he could just try to post like a normal human? If the people complaining about his endless gimmick posting annoy you, why don't you just put them all on ignore?

Marquis de Pyro posted:

Hmm, yes, Jeremy Corbyn the crazy person who has destroyed the party everyone here likes through his being a crazy person and also is friends with Iran and Russia is a cool and good person.

Well, I suppose pro wrestling is also full of Trump fans, so I can't judge ZSJ too harshly. But this is also why head drops and stiff headbutts and stuff are actually OK.

Marquis de Pyro posted:

Daniel Bryan wants the freedom to do what he wants to his own body even if the 'experts' tell him it's dangerous and stupid. He's a libertarian and he'll figure that out some day if he doesn't die first

Marquis de Pyro posted:

You sure have gotten randomly mad a lot in this, the social media thread

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

MdP please keep yelling.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Marquis de Pyro posted:

Sir, this is a Wendy's

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
In summary, Kane is a land of contrasts.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
RR definitely needs more blairite meltdowns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
https://twitter.com/TajiriBuzzsaw/status/1026153558972846081?s=19