Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AlexanderCA
Jul 21, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

That's not the USS Long Beach at all. Good one, Topps.

The "Apache attack helicopter" card is a drat ch53 cargo helicopter.

Americaboner ruined.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Flowers For Algeria posted:

lmao at them putting the US first in an alphabetically ordered list

Well yeah, if it wasn't for the US would there even be a war?

I remember back in 1991 being late for school because I wanted to keep watching CNN. Then in 2003 was late for college class for the same reason.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
My aunt sent me a bag of sand from her time serving in Desert Storm. It has cool little fossils in it

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

AlexanderCA posted:

The "Apache attack helicopter" card is a drat ch53 cargo helicopter.

Americaboner ruined.

And this "General Colin Powell" is actually...
*pulls latex mask off tied up Powell*
... Old Man Jenkins!
"And I would have got away with that Middle East oil if it wasn't for you meddling kids!"

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Sunswipe posted:

And this "Secretary Dick Cheney" is actually...
*pulls latex mask off tied up Cheney*
... still Secretary Cheney!
"And I would have got away with that Middle East oil if it wasn't for you meddling kids! I'll be back in 12 years and you can't stop me!"

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

gently caress. I was in the shower and thought "that joke would be funnier if" and then pretty much what you just posted. Do I get one point for an assist?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Off to the goldmine OP. Congrats.