Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
I love this one

LoudPipesSaveLives posted:

Apologies if any have been posted before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

Oh hey it is the comic I paid KCgreen thirty smackers to make. What a fine thing.
I had just seen The Treasure of the Sierra Madre and I said gimme anything about old timey prospectors.

Project M.A.M.I.L.
Apr 30, 2007

Older, balder, fatter...
Nice!

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Does anyone have the pdf of Pictures for Sad Children?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4ww1g1p9Bc

Krinkle posted:

Oh hey it is the comic I paid KCgreen thirty smackers to make. What a fine thing.
I had just seen The Treasure of the Sierra Madre and I said gimme anything about old timey prospectors.

I asked him to make me something with the Hulk because I love that guy and he gave me this

Grraarrgghh
Feb 12, 2012

"Bernard, float over here so I can punch you."

Krinkle posted:

My "I'm too tired and this is stupid" 3 minutes of a giggling fit thank you.

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.
Time for some classic, agreeable Cutbu

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Cutbu is really good.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
God drat Cutbu is perfect.

Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

Today's oglaf is like 20 pages long. It's great.

Rysithusiku
Nov 10, 2013

Witness the assless man and despair!
All futures point to a world of filled holes.

Agent355 posted:

a-loving-greed

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Agent355 posted:

holy gently caress, that was a good one. I always like Kronar's adventures.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
I AM KRONDAR... FREQUENT BATHER

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009
holy poo poo dude y'all weren't kidding, that's fantastic

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
The breadstick + jug combo weapon was legitimately some level of MacGyver-ish badass, holy poo poo.

BZOWT!

-Zydeco-
Nov 12, 2007

Agent355 posted:

When did he loose all the fingers on his right hand?

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
:nws:

He was hilting

morallyobjected
Nov 3, 2012

-Zydeco- posted:

When did he loose all the fingers on his right hand?

:nws:

a while ago

e: f, b

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
He was careless. He should have worn protection.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Well that was a nice surprise. I kind of prefer longer Oglaf stories over 1-3 pagers but having one storyline going for several weeks/months wasn't all that great.

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Catpain Slack
Apr 1, 2014

BAAAAAAH
:catstare:

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Wendell
May 11, 2003

All good.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I'm having the stupidest giggle right now from that last one.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Must be embarrassing when a guest does your own comic better than you do

Noonsaliwah
Sep 5, 2006
Shizne
Oh my god, just realised he probably died in 29 days instead of 30 because he hit the pink unicorn

sinburger
Sep 10, 2006

*hurk*

I don't understand any of these.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
What?

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

sinburger posted:

Are you familiar with fortune cookies?

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

sinburger posted:

tl;dr: The man on the island was presumably once a man on a boat. "The man in the boat" is slang for the clitoris. However, the boat is gone, and he is stranded, which is a clear allegory for female genital mutilation (FGM). You'll notice in comics 1 and 2 that the island the man is on is in a picture frame in the background, but nobody notices or remarks on it. This represents the citizens of privileged countries ignoring horrific acts going on around them in favor of first-world frivolities like getting their fortune told or killing wildlife with their motor vehicles. The fortune cookies are foreskins, within which we can find our futures. In conclusion Nick Gurewitch is a man of contrasts

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Where am i

Who are you people????

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

tl;dr: The man on the island was presumably once a man on a boat. "The man in the boat" is slang for the clitoris. However, the boat is gone, and he is stranded, which is a clear allegory for female genital mutilation (FGM). You'll notice in comics 1 and 2 that the island the man is on is in a picture frame in the background, but nobody notices or remarks on it. This represents the citizens of privileged countries ignoring horrific acts going on around them in favor of first-world frivolities like getting their fortune told or killing wildlife with their motor vehicles. The fortune cookies are foreskins, within which we can find our futures. In conclusion Nick Gurewitch is a man of contrasts

:golfclap:

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

I don't like the art but I kinda think this is a little funny.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
Ishida is all in on anti-sex-work.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Ishida is all in on anti-sex-work.

Sinfest has been BadlyMansplaining.jpg for the last couple years at least.

e: "I'm a feminist!" yells the guy who draws all the "feminist" characters in his comic as literal toddlers. "Sex work is bad! Don't objectify women!" he shouts, while refusing to stop drawing T&A.

SneezeOfTheDecade has a new favorite as of 04:39 on Aug 9, 2018

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.
I haven’t kept up on sinfest at any point in maybe a decade? but isn’t that comic saying sex work is good?

e: Wait, I see it now. But that just makes it really bad, because my initial take was that if a drooling zombie is telling someone they’re disgusting, that person must be even worse. Context probably helps.

burial has a new favorite as of 05:12 on Aug 9, 2018

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Isn't kinda the thing with prostitution is that abolishing it historically doesn't do poo poo for actually stopping it?

Though at least the Sinfest guy hasn't been outed as a sex pest like half the other prominent male feminists. Yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

broke: abolish prostitution

woke: unionize sex workers