Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that ciampa image brings back memories of early 2000s wrestling forums weirdly being about graphic design as well and everybody making very cool signatures

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Ad by Khad posted:

I haven't watched the product in years, why is Chompa no longer Prince Nana's shitbird indy geek we used to make fun of

Johnny Gargano

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
I wish Cena was back.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
What senior cititzen will Cena bully into a match next? Hogan?

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Cena should shove Dean off the stage and be Seth's enforcer at Summerslam

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Klauser posted:

This post is a roller coaster of emotions.

Are You Not Sports Entertained?!

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
I'm skipping Summerslam but I'll absolutely be in the discussion thread because I wanna see Foochs post when Ambrose returns. :D

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

projecthalaxy posted:

List of things that i am excited for at summerslam:
-Almas and Vega vs Rusev and Lana
-Becky winning the title

My problem with this is that I want Almas AND Rusev to win :ohdear:

I also want Vega to win. I only want Lana to lose.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
I have 25 gigs of Big Dog T-shirt images and by God I'm gonna watch until I've posted them all

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

I'm a bit behind but why isn't Paul Ellering with AOP anymore? Kind of kills the gimmick.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

fart blood posted:

I'm skipping Summerslam but I'll absolutely be in the discussion thread because I wanna see Foochs post when Ambrose returns. :D

I'm guessing it's just going to be this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYgbI-WFBtI

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

projecthalaxy posted:

List of things that i am excited for at summerslam:
-Almas and Vega vs Rusev and Lana

oh my god this is happening?

projecthalaxy posted:

-the end of the Bork Lazer nightmare

lol brock is going to retain

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

fart blood posted:

Won't live up to Foochsposting at MitB 2016 imo

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Oh dear.

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1026919158905270272?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

:psyduck:

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
They gotta be doing it on purpose, right?

Dylan McKay
Oct 20, 2011

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation. I refuse to see Black Panther because they didn't ask the Black Ranger to be in it.

owned

Alexander Hamilton
Dec 29, 2008
The whole Rollins thing feels like Dean was supposed to come back at Extreme Rules but he wasn't ready so they just re-did the entire storyline again and hoped no one would notice.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

VJeff posted:

They gotta be doing it on purpose, right?

It's a rib........on the audience.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Niwrad posted:

I'm a bit behind but why isn't Paul Ellering with AOP anymore?

Probably because it

Niwrad posted:

Kind of kills the gimmick.

Ellering said he had no problem travelling and nobody as given an official reason for him leaving the team. AOP has had to cut promos on the main roster, which have been terrible because it's something they never had to do in NXT, so I'm just assuming this is Vince killing yet another tag team because he hates them.

Draxion
Jun 9, 2013

Niwrad posted:

I'm a bit behind but why isn't Paul Ellering with AOP anymore? Kind of kills the gimmick.

Nobody actually knows, beyond Vince hating managers. People were speculating he didn't want to travel but he's said he was totally fine touring.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Niwrad posted:

Edit: Nevermind.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
Ellering is old and Vince doesn't want old people on TV.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

Incessant Excess posted:

Ellering is old and Vince doesn't want old people on TV.

Tune in for Hogan vs Taker at Summerslam

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Raskolnikov38 posted:

lol brock is going to retain
Seriously the ride we're on won't end. It went "Roman will win at the rumble then go on to beat Brock" Roman lost, but then qualified shortly later.

"Roman's coronation will be at WM" then Roman got slaughtered

"Oh, Vince was saving it for the GRR, where people will cheer for him" and then the cage fell apart and then onto MITB with no Brock and now Summerslam where people are sure, this time, THIS time the football will be there to be kicked.

TheKingslayer posted:

Mark Henry recently said Ellering didn't want to do all the travel it would take to stay with AOP.
Ellering then tweeted he still loves to travel.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

I hope Brock stays as the champion until he dies of old age

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

Andrast posted:

:same:

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Spiderdrake posted:

Seriously the ride we're on won't end. It went "Roman will win at the rumble then go on to beat Brock" Roman lost, but then qualified shortly later.

"Roman's coronation will be at WM" then Roman got slaughtered

"Oh, Vince was saving it for the GRR, where people will cheer for him" and then the cage fell apart and then onto MITB with no Brock and now Summerslam where people are sure, this time, THIS time the football will be there to be kicked.

I keep thinking back to this bit from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure where there's this magical comic book that tells you the future. If you try to defy it, you suffer until you finally give in and let things go the way they're supposed to. Brock was meant to job to Roman back at WM31 and things continue to get worse every time Roman isn't booked to go over.

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!
I dont know if it'd be funnier to have Roman lose or to have Roman go over only for Brock to get the belt back after invoking his rematch clause.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

roman reigns will be a 4 time Topbelt champion when he wins the universal title at Summerslam

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Andrast posted:

you mean heart implosion, and I can't WAIT another year for the title to drop :argh:

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

Cavauro posted:

roman reigns will be a 4 time Topbelt champion when he wins the universal title at Summerslam

lol i completely forget he briefly won it back from sheamus. did anything even happen during that 41 days

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Accident Underwater posted:

I dont know if it'd be funnier to have Roman lose or to have Roman go over only for Brock to get the belt back after invoking his rematch clause.

Brock is loving gone the second he drops that belt, I can assure you.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

VJeff posted:

Guess it's not gonna be Summerslam then

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

VJeff posted:

Brock is also gone the moment he wins or retains belts.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

1 month and 1 week ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5PvHxPTWuI

quote:

Bryan spoke about his ongoing feud with The Miz, and had the following to say when asked if he would want to face “The A-Lister” at WrestleMania 35.

“I am definitely up for it”, explained Bryan, h/t to Cagesideseats.com for the transcription. “My question – you ask me that question, I will answer it with a question. Do you trust WWE with telling that story from now until WrestleMania 35? [laughs]Like, what in the last several years has shown to you that something like that is possible here?”

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1026962279776960512

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
I don't know why it didn't register with me that if Carmella is the one dating Cena after Nikki that is the reason she's still champ and has gone over Asuka twice to keep Big Match John happy.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Gatts posted:

I don't know why it didn't register with me that if Carmella is the one dating Cena after Nikki that is the reason she's still champ and has gone over Asuka twice to keep Big Match John happy.

Apparently that rumor was shot down awhile ago. I think its more likely that Vince and/or Kevin Dunn just think that Carmella is the next Alexa Bliss in terms of marketability.

In other news:

https://twitter.com/FLWrestlingFan/status/1026963559530590208/photo/1

:unsmith:

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Please just lose to Miz and go, Bryan, I am begging you.

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003
So what's Cena up to?

https://twitter.com/JohnCena/status...e-chan-photo%2F

Oh. Oh dear. Getting that Steiner body.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

Mohawk Potato posted:

Joe vs Styles should be a good match but that and those 3 are about it. God is WWE dismal.

Only if TJ Wilson is allowed to agent and book the match. I have no faith in anybody else to do the job even remotely correctly.

• Locked thread